I support a tax increase...

I donā€™t want a ā€œworking personā€˜sā€ taxes to go up...I do want an irresponsible working personā€˜s taxes to go up though...donā€™t you?
The policy is ass-backwards...we should be penalizing those who have children they force me to pay for...instead we reward them...how the fuck does that make sense?

whats the hell is an irresponsible worker???

Iā€™ll bite...I love retard games. Iā€™ll dumb this way down for the really dumb.
If youā€™re 35, working at McDonalds and having children you are a dumb piece of shit lowlife...An irresponsible worker.
Are you still confused?
so a person that only qualifies for menial work is irresponsible,,,at least they are working and not living on welfare 100%,,,

a flat tax is the only solution and we know neither the dems or repubes are going to do that,,,

do you vote for dems or repubes???

I dont, and this is one of the many reasons why

Qualify for menial work? WTF is that? Someone too lazy to get off their ass?

uhhhh if they are working they cant be to lazy to get off their ass's because theyre working,,,

Sorry, didn't realize you found that menial work so challenging.

Iā€™ll bite...I love retard games. Iā€™ll dumb this way down for the really dumb.
If youā€™re 35, working at McDonalds and having children you are a dumb piece of shit lowlife...An irresponsible worker.
Are you still confused?
so a person that only qualifies for menial work is irresponsible,,,at least they are working and not living on welfare 100%,,,

a flat tax is the only solution and we know neither the dems or repubes are going to do that,,,

uhhhh if they are working they cant be to lazy to get off their ass's because theyre working,,,

Sorry, didn't realize you found that menial work so challenging.

when did I say that??

I donā€™t want a ā€œworking personā€˜sā€ taxes to go up...I do want an irresponsible working personā€˜s taxes to go up though...donā€™t you?
The policy is ass-backwards...we should be penalizing those who have children they force me to pay for...instead we reward them...how the fuck does that make sense?

Are you still confused?

This isnā€™t complicated bud...if by 30 you havenā€™t positioned yourself to live the life of an adult which includes being self funded you are a lazy, lowlife piece of shit whom has no business having children. How is this throwing you for such a loop...you must be super successful?

Are you still confused?

This isnā€™t complicated bud...if by 30 you havenā€™t positioned yourself to live the life of an adult which includes being self funded you are a lazy, lowlife piece of shit whom has no business having children. How is this throwing you for such a loop...you must be super successful?
thats not what I said,,

you never said,,do you vote for dems or repubes???

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....Itā€™s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...thereā€™s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

This is logic from the Trumpette crowd.

We can't raise the minimum wage because companies can't afford to pay more but these people can still work these jobs & qualify for government help.

And here is a uneducated dumbass Trumpette blaming the working people.

Why do we need revenue? Trump just slashed it?

So, the people that cry about freedom want to restrict when people can have kids, when they can't get abortions & how they get birth control.

These assfucks can't get these things are all related.

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....Itā€™s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...thereā€™s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

So your suggesting that we could prevent a fiscal crisis by making people who have almost no money at all pay more taxes, while maintaining low tax rates for people who are extremely wealthy.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Trying to squeeze blood out of a rock?"

Can you truly be that stupid?

Are you still confused?

thats not what I said,,

I wouldnā€™t vote Mexicrat if you held a gun to my head bud...Iā€™d celebrate if all were gassed today.

So your suggesting that we could prevent a fiscal crisis by making people who have almost no money at all pay more taxes, while maintaining low tax rates for people who are extremely wealthy.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Trying to squeeze blood out of a rock?"

Can you truly be that stupid?

I donā€™t even know where to begin...your post is full of bullshit.
Nobody doing well has a ā€œlow tax rateā€....How do you people come up with this bullshit?

So, the people that cry about freedom want to restrict when people can have kids, when they can't get abortions & how they get birth control.

These assfucks can't get these things are all related.

Haha...you kinda just exposed yourself...See, only a real winner would believe that good Americans should be forced to pay for the children of bad Americans. Iā€™m certain you are super successful.

........Itā€™s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit.......

No.

... your livelihood is dependent upon population...

The perpetuation of the species, and the future of the country depend on population.

Negative
Attrition works...LET IT.

Short sighted fools should keep their big mouths shut.

Like I said...youā€™re typical programmed .GOV employee...your opinion should fall on deaf ears as Father Government owns you and your thoughts.

No.

The perpetuation of the species, and the future of the country depend on population.

Apparently, fear and weakness prevent the understanding of demographics. How curious.

See, you filthy Mexicrats are hell bent on building a shitty team full of shitty people...youā€™ll take anyone with a heartbeat as shitty people always expect no statndard to be met....Republicans are hell bent on building a winning team...we think American taxpayers should be entitled to choose their teammates.

No.

Apparently, fear and weakness prevent the understanding of demographics. How curious.

See, you filthy Mexicrats are hell bent on building a shitty team full of shitty people...youā€™ll take anyone with a heartbeat as shitty people always expect no statndard to be met....Republicans are hell bent on building a winning team...we think American taxpayers should be entitled to choose their teammates.

You most certainly do not represent the Republican Party.

thats not what I said,,

I wouldnā€™t vote Mexicrat if you held a gun to my head bud...Iā€™d celebrate if all were gassed today.

that doesnt answer the question,,,

do you vote for republicans then???

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept
No, no ā€œweā€ donā€™t. Whip out your checkbook if you feel generous with your money
....Itā€™s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit
Eliminate this wealth transfer
...thereā€™s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!
When you get out of prison for refusing to pay taxes I will follow your success on this with interest

Forum List

Back