I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.

Are their monuments to their confederacy treachery ?

:lol:

Been reading children's books?
Go to an Indian reservation and speak to an elder... you find i am right. Lol

Native Americans Loved Private Property | Terry L. Anderson

You probably believe Native Americans all lived in peace and harmony with each other, riding horses across the continent in spiritual purity prior to the arrival of Europeans, right?
Indians have always been extremely violent toward other indians in the course of history... slavery, torture and murder were the norm

You missed something, of course.
David Scheimann

Your politically correctness gives you shit for brains lol

Go to an Indian reservation and speak to an elder... you find i am right. Lol

Native Americans Loved Private Property | Terry L. Anderson

You probably believe Native Americans all lived in peace and harmony with each other, riding horses across the continent in spiritual purity prior to the arrival of Europeans, right?
Indians have always been extremely violent toward other indians in the course of history... slavery, torture and murder were the norm

"politically correctness"?

?????

You are one stupid black asshole. Let me get this straight black moron. You want all white slave owner confederate statues wiped out from history but not any of the redskins that owned you fucking people and fought with the confederacy?

You are an unreal fucking loser. Not to mention still a slave of the party of the kkk that you vote for every fucking year.

Clueless fuck.
You mad bro? Yeah...you mad.

a02df286c0b059b7b696433e34d892d0.jpg

#LOLz #LOLGOP

?????
Deflecting much... lol

?????
Deflecting much... lol

Deflecting what? What the hell are you trying to say?

?????
Deflecting much... lol

Spelling nazi a clear result of a losing of the debate... nice try
Lol

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Yeah... I can see the parallel there.

:cuckoo:
Sounds like you feel badly about that.

When are you going to sign-over the title deed to your home, to the tribe whose land you are squatting on?

When are you going to donate all the money you've made while occupying their lands, to that same tribe?

When are you leaving for your ancestral home across the sea?

That should be sufficient Penance so that you can feel good about yourself again.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

When are you going to sign-over the title deed to your home, to the tribe whose land you are squatting on?

A large part of my heritage is from HERE. Good try though. I mean worst you could do is take a shot in the dark and make yourself look like a fool right?

?????
Deflecting much... lol

Spelling nazi a clear result of a losing of the debate... nice try
Lol

I wasn't focusing on your embarrassing lack of facility with the English language. I was looking for clarification as to what you thought you were saying.

cherokees.jpg

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

In fact Lincoln whiped them out....

He did? You sure don't know your history do you?

The Indian Removal Act was passed in 1830, 31 years before Lincoln was President.
Nobody wants Stone Age folk hanging about...

A large part of my heritage is from HERE. Good try though. I mean worst you could do is take a shot in the dark and make yourself look like a fool right?
"Large part"

Not all.

OK.

Then you only need to cede a PORTION of your lands, and a PORTION of your livelihood, and then only live in your "other" ancestral lands part of each year.

Check with your tribe's Committee for Racial Purity for the exact percentage they want you to play from.

Problem solved.

You are one stupid black asshole. Let me get this straight black moron. You want all white slave owner confederate statues wiped out from history but not any of the redskins that owned you fucking people and fought with the confederacy?

You are an unreal fucking loser. Not to mention still a slave of the party of the kkk that you vote for every fucking year.

Clueless fuck.
You mad bro? Yeah...you mad.

a02df286c0b059b7b696433e34d892d0.jpg

#LOLz #LOLGOP
You are the one that is mad. Loser much?

"Large part"

Not all.

OK.

Then you only need to cede a PORTION of your lands, and a PORTION of your livelihood, and then only live in your "other" ancestral lands part of each year.

Check with your tribe's Committee for Racial Purity for the exact percentage they want you to play from.

Problem solved.

You are REALLY bad at this. :lmao:

"Large part"

Not all.

OK.

Problem solved.

Incorrect.

I simply don't give a rat's ass, in my dealings with you.

Next slide, please.

"Large part"

Not all.

OK.

Problem solved.

Incorrect.

I simply don't give a rat's ass, in my dealings with you.

Next slide, please.

You don't give a damn because you don't have a logical argument for your fucked up views.

White man did Indians far worse than blacks
Trail of Tears is an abomination

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.

Really? What exactly ARE you doing in Virginia then?

cherokees.jpg

And most of them are living in the Appalachian mountain as Hillbillies. And even some of the slaves were duped into fighting for that cause as the same way that some are being duped by the democrats again. Democrats loves screwing the minds of the minorities.

Confederacy approves black soldiers - Mar 13, 1865 - HISTORY.com

47966690.cached-e1439791275561.jpg

real-black-confederate-picture.jpg

“I’m grateful, but do we really need to listen to this ghetto trash music? Doesn’t she have something a little less…negro?” WHOA! Hillary Caught On Hot Mic Trashing Beyonce’ With RACIAL SLURS!

b-pissed.jpg

th

Forum List

Back