I think all history of the cherokee along with many tribes should be wiped out.

cherokees.jpg

These tribes fought with the confederacy and in fact owned slaves.

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Lol, at the little pickle I just put the left in.

I just love fucking them up.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
Let's destroy all Cherkee art...

They had slaves...

Drums1.jpg

3ec05cd1e348d1599f35f1dd6a51f4bd.jpg

Destroy it all. It offends me to think of their mistreatment of their slaves. Purge them from the government and schools.

Also, we can bomb mosque now too because they still keep slaves. BOOM, war on terror over.

Not if they do it first...

Texas Muslim Pleads Guilty to Setting Fire to His Own Mosque

Muslim organization wants every state and town to do this after Charlottesville

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

Yeah... I can see the parallel there.

:cuckoo:
Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

Yup. That's why they would start huge fires to focus all the game in one spot where they would kill them. Ever hear the term "buffalo jump"? Know what that is? See, the vision you have of an Indian brave galloping along side the mighty buffalo pumping arrow after arrow into a predetermined number of buffalo is a lie. What they did was they would herd and then stamped the buffalo by the thousands off a cliff where they would break legs and spend hours and day in pain. I just don't understand all the romance for the dirt worshippers.

Well look, we have at least two dumbasses in this thread. What does your story about buffalo have a rats turd to do with understanding land ownership?

I already proved the other idiot wrong, if Indians didn't have a concept of possession of land they wouldn't have fought to keep is, nor would they have sold off land.

Well, see they would also kill other Indians who came on the same land they were on. I have it on good authority that the one Indians killed the other Indians because they came on their land because the one Indians felt they owned it. If you think about it, they really didn't have a choice. Sell and leave with something, or resist and die. Hate to break it to ya but dances with Wolves was just a movie.

Strawman. I never said Dances with Wolves wasn't a movie. :rolleyes:

No, but it's most people's reference for their facts about them Inguns.

Shit for brains, if you understood the American Indian you would realize they had no concept of possession of Land - fuck, you're a stupid motherfucker.

Yup. That's why they would start huge fires to focus all the game in one spot where they would kill them. Ever hear the term "buffalo jump"? Know what that is? See, the vision you have of an Indian brave galloping along side the mighty buffalo pumping arrow after arrow into a predetermined number of buffalo is a lie. What they did was they would herd and then stamped the buffalo by the thousands off a cliff where they would break legs and spend hours and day in pain. I just don't understand all the romance for the dirt worshippers.

Well look, we have at least two dumbasses in this thread. What does your story about buffalo have a rats turd to do with understanding land ownership?

I already proved the other idiot wrong, if Indians didn't have a concept of possession of land they wouldn't have fought to keep is, nor would they have sold off land.

Well, see they would also kill other Indians who came on the same land they were on. I have it on good authority that the one Indians killed the other Indians because they came on their land because the one Indians felt they owned it. If you think about it, they really didn't have a choice. Sell and leave with something, or resist and die. Hate to break it to ya but dances with Wolves was just a movie.

No, no it isn't. You live in your own little fantasy world.

Lincoln destroyed whole races of Indians... forever
Another statement proving that you are a white supremacist pretending to be Native: they didn't have races, but tribes.

He killed lots, just like every president in the 19th and early 20th century.

And anyways, it was the biggest mass execution in US history under Lincoln, 33 people, but they didn't execute women and children.

The Wounded Knee Massacre was in 1890. A lot more people were massacred: men, women and children. Estimates between 150 and 300.

Okay. Did not mean to shit in your wheaties.

Okay. Did not mean to shit in your wheaties.

You making ignorant statements isn't shitting in my Wheaties. It's just a shame that so many people on this forum have zero clues about actual history.

cherokees.jpg

Many Native American tribes fought for either side in the war including: the Delaware, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole, Kickapoo, Seneca, Osage, Shawnee, Choctaw, Lumbee, Chickasaw, Iroquois, Powhatan, Pequot, Ojibwe (Chippewa), Huron, Odawa, Potawatomi, Catawba, and Pamunkey.

Well, not one person has advocated for wiping out the history of the Confederacy, quite the opposite actually. So, enjoy your pickle...I guess.
All their monuments need to be taken down, right?

From public land? Yep, you can put them wherever you want on private land. Doesn't erase history.

cherokees.jpg

They had slaves...

Drums1.jpg

Destroy it all. It offends me to think of their mistreatment of their slaves. Purge them from the government and schools.

Cultural Genocide

If that's your thing, go for it.

cherokees.jpg

They had slaves...

Drums1.jpg

Also, we can bomb mosque now too because they still keep slaves. BOOM, war on terror over.

You two are a real brain trust.

You are for wiping out the history of people that had their land violently taken from them?

You obviously don't understand the history of American Indians...

cherokees.jpg

The Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Seminole, Catawba, and Creek tribes were the tribes to fight on the Confederate side

You'll never get a leftist to confront your point honestly and openly. But if you ever find one, give him a high five, because there's hope.

Lincoln destroyed whole races of Indians... forever
Another statement proving that you are a white supremacist pretending to be Native: they didn't have races, but tribes.

He killed lots, just like every president in the 19th and early 20th century.

And anyways, it was the biggest mass execution in US history under Lincoln, 33 people, but they didn't execute women and children.

The Wounded Knee Massacre was in 1890. A lot more people were massacred: men, women and children. Estimates between 150 and 300.
:lmao:
Believe what you want...

And you think you do? You haven't proven a thing I said wrong.

Lincoln: No Hero to Native Americans

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

The American Indian And The "Great Emancipator"

Largest Mass Execution in US History: 150 Years Ago Today

Lincoln's Legcy

Abraham Lincoln: Deciding the Fate of 300 Indians Convicted of War Crimes in Minnesota's Great Sioux Uprising | HistoryNet

Lincoln's Legcy

You're posting the same links over and over... and the deaths of a couple hundred are NOTHING compared to the hundreds of thousands that were freed by the Emancipation Proclamation. So give up that bullshit argument.

Lincoln's Legcy

You're posting the same links over and over... and the deaths of a couple hundred are NOTHING compared to the hundreds of thousands that were freed by the Emancipation Proclamation. So give up that bullshit argument.
The situation American Indians find themselves in is directly related to the piece of shit Lincoln.
Basically a whole race has been destroyed because of affirmative action and political correctness. BTW Lincoln is the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus... unforgivable. That motherfucker should've been shot much sooner

Forum List

Back