I think America should have a 2nd Civil War

If your perception of reality was correct, all you would have to do would be vote Republican. Why does the ameican way leave you so disatisfied?
The problem with gangs and shootings among black people in America is occurring in predominantly democrat controlled cities. Correct me if I'm wrong. Go ahead, make your case.
You already have. Vote for one party, bitch at the other because your party cannot carry the day for you.
I know they cried about Democrats the last 3 years when Dems had no power.

No wonder they lost the house in these last midterms.
Don's wall could have been a done deal by now in terms of passing it all into action. He had 2 years with both houses. And nada.
I agree and a good point. The republican party is almost as corrupt as the democrat party.
And why not? They both serve the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class over we the people.

Your Republicans can't get 'it done fer ya apparently .

So gangs can get it done?
th
Let the adults talk please.

Sure, you'll let me know when that starts?
No, not my day to babysit you.

Great, then sit down and STFU.
You're a tad out of your jurisdiction pard.

Dang, the American way is to live in gang infested neighborhoods?

th

Gangs and all crime are caused by things like poverty, injustice, lack of opportunity, etc., and the main current cause is the War on Drugs, caused by Republicans.

Sure, explain that one to the folks in places like Chicago and Detroit...dumbass.
"Chicago" and "Detroit" = "black" to some folks. So now you're saying your political/economic system cannot manage that for you either. Vote!

"Chicago" and "Detroit" = "Democrat" to most folks...dumbass.

Sanctuary cities are a democrat policy. It's the democrat policy that protects them.
Don't blame us. We have no power. Who started this? Churches. Republicans are the religious ones. You don't know who's screwing you.

Also you should be worrying about santuary companies not cities.

Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts’ murder worked on farm owned by Iowa GOP family

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspe...rder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

But you won't.
Wrong, Democrats run cities like Frisco, Oakland, Chicago, etc. To say that sanctuary cities isn't a Democrat policy is a lie. You have absolutely no integrity or credibility.
What is an illegal doing in a sanctuary city? They are working for corporations who hire illegals.

We sent the national guard down to Alabama to stop crackers from picking on blacks I'm sure Trump could send ICE to go raid companies who are hiring illegals and guess what would happen to that sanctuary city? All the illegals would leave.

But Republicans won't go after illegal employers. Need proof?

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So you tell me why Bill Clinton raided 417 companies but Bush only raided 3 in 2004. And then you dumb mother fucking Republicans will deny which party was the party who defended illegal immigrants. It was Bush, McCain and Mitt.

My how quickly they flip flop and forget.
Are you really denying that sanctuary cities isn't a Democrat agenda?

Kinda like the statue of liberty..... declaring the US a sanctuary country.

Really pisses me off; being nice and kind and helping people. Makes me want to puke. Only liberal scumbags want to be nice to people. REAL Americans like being mean and rotten, mocking and ridiculing, laughing as they suffer.....

Why let them come here when we can invade their country, criminalize unions there, and set up sweatshops with no minimum wage?

Good idea. It's no secret why many inner cities are Democrat and many suburbs are Republican.

America's internal colonies and sacrifice zones are not limited to your image of dark folk inner cities. See Appalachia.
I don't see gang shootings in Appalachia like I do in Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Baltimore, St. Louis, Washington DC, New Orleans, etc. You're comparing a mole hill to a mountain.
That's because gang members don't live in Appalachia.
Agree. Gang members predominantly live in democrat controlled cities.
If your perception of reality was correct, all you would have to do would be vote Republican. Why does the ameican way leave you so disatisfied?

Instead of your usual glib word games, why don't you try actually addressing or refuting what the BS Filter ACTUALLY SAID. It is an undeniable, well-long-documented fact that most of your major cities where the vast amount of crime activity and gun violence occur are in cities RUN BY DEMOCRATS. In fact, it has been determined that if we just eliminated 2-3 such cities, the USA gun crime statistics that are so famously always cited by libs and Tommy Taintass as proof of our blood-thirsty lust for violence would now drop to being one of the safest, lowest crime countries per capita in the world!

Why don't you shove that in your bonnet and stir that around for a while, while you think up your next snarky but irrelevant comment.

Sanctuary cities are a democrat policy. It's the democrat policy that protects them.
Don't blame us. We have no power. Who started this? Churches. Republicans are the religious ones. You don't know who's screwing you.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspe...rder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

But you won't.
Wrong, Democrats run cities like Frisco, Oakland, Chicago, etc. To say that sanctuary cities isn't a Democrat policy is a lie. You have absolutely no integrity or credibility.
What is an illegal doing in a sanctuary city? They are working for corporations who hire illegals.

We sent the national guard down to Alabama to stop crackers from picking on blacks I'm sure Trump could send ICE to go raid companies who are hiring illegals and guess what would happen to that sanctuary city? All the illegals would leave.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So you tell me why Bill Clinton raided 417 companies but Bush only raided 3 in 2004. And then you dumb mother fucking Republicans will deny which party was the party who defended illegal immigrants. It was Bush, McCain and Mitt.

Really pisses me off; being nice and kind and helping people. Makes me want to puke. Only liberal scumbags want to be nice to people. REAL Americans like being mean and rotten, mocking and ridiculing, laughing as they suffer.....

How do you think america got where it is today?

But you won't.

Why let them come here when we can invade their country, criminalize unions there, and set up sweatshops with no minimum wage?

We like a multipronged approach so we do both.

th

Gangs and all crime are caused by things like poverty, injustice, lack of opportunity, etc., and the main current cause is the War on Drugs, caused by Republicans.

Sure, explain that one to the folks in places like Chicago and Detroit...dumbass.
"Chicago" and "Detroit" = "black" to some folks. So now you're saying your political/economic system cannot manage that for you either. Vote!

And why would that be?
Is it because the democrats cause large urban cities, poverty, injustice, lack of opportunity, and crime?
Of is it that only democrats seem to understand the problems these large urban centers have, and offer any sort of solutions?

America's internal colonies and sacrifice zones are not limited to your image of dark folk inner cities. See Appalachia.
I don't see gang shootings in Appalachia like I do in Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Baltimore, St. Louis, Washington DC, New Orleans, etc. You're comparing a mole hill to a mountain.
That's because gang members don't live in Appalachia.
Agree. Gang members predominantly live in democrat controlled cities.

Instead of your usual glib word games, why don't you try actually addressing or refuting what the BS Filter ACTUALLY SAID. It is an undeniable, well-long-documented fact that most of your major cities where the vast amount of crime activity and gun violence occur are in cities RUN BY DEMOCRATS. In fact, it has been determined that if we just eliminated 2-3 such cities, the USA gun crime statistics that are so famously always cited by libs and Tommy Taintass as proof of our blood-thirsty lust for violence would now drop to being one of the safest, lowest crime countries per capita in the world!

Why don't you shove that in your bonnet and stir that around for a while, while you think up your next snarky but irrelevant comment.

Perhaps you can explain to everyone why voting Republican is so utterly feckless in turning any of that around.

th

And why would that be?
Is it because the democrats cause large urban cities, poverty, injustice, lack of opportunity, and crime?
Of is it that only democrats seem to understand the problems these large urban centers have, and offer any sort of solutions?

Yea, those "solutions" have worked wonders.

th

And why would that be?
Free handouts, gang wars and high taxes are a solution to urban problems? Do tell.

We like a multipronged approach so we do both.

Good point, if we let some of them come here, we can charge them for the trip, make them pay rent, and make them subsidize our company health care benefits, while they get no health care at all.

th

And why would that be?

Of course, one of our two political parties is bad, but voting for the good one doesn't get you "there" either. Interesting system. No wonder we have to attempt to spread it militarily.

Am I the only one who's noticed the huge outpouring of complaints and protests against this thread by Leftards since it opened? It must be because they know they'd lose in any such fight. Badly. Conservatives are fighters and survivors. Progressives are noodling whiners and babies.

If americans had any fight in them at all they would take on the centers concentrated wealth and power that has created the societal conditions they/we decry.
But that's not who amerians are, they/we would rather noodlingly whine and engage in self-subjugating partisanshitheadism rather than confront power.

For one thing, you can't do anything "noodlingly." Second of all, your hatred of America drips out of ever post you write. Are you that much a failure that you need blame the world for your own inadequacies? Real Americans have plenty of fight in them, you obviously haven't met any of us yet in the real world for most of them would hand you your teeth for half the crap you say, but what you are describing is civil war and anarchy---- always the very LAST resort. We have a legal process for addressing the things you describe, and one of them is in the White House right now tearing the swamp a new ass even as we speak.

And why would that be?

They could, if democrats were not also now in the pocket of the banks, Wall St., etc.

And why would that be?
Free handouts, gang wars and high taxes are a solution to urban problems? Do tell.
Don't be silly, corporate welfare and socialism for Wall Street will get US to the promised land.

And why would that be?

Of course, one of our two political parties is bad, but voting for the good one doesn't get you "there" either. Interesting system. No wonder we have to attempt to spread it militarily.
Both parties have failed the American people. That's why Trump is President. The republican party isn't particularly a friend of the President.

But you won't.

don't we already do that?

aren't most goods made in cheap labor countries?

Am I the only one who's noticed the huge outpouring of complaints and protests against this thread by Leftards since it opened? It must be because they know they'd lose in any such fight. Badly. Conservatives are fighters and survivors. Progressives are noodling whiners and babies.

If americans had any fight in them at all they would take on the centers concentrated wealth and power that has created the societal conditions they/we decry.
But that's not who amerians are, they/we would rather noodlingly whine and engage in self-subjugating partisanshitheadism rather than confront power.

For one thing, you can't do anything "noodlingly." Second of all, your hatred of America drips out of ever post you write. Are you that much a failure that you need blame the world for your own inadequacies? Real Americans have plenty of fight in them, you obviously haven't met any of us yet in the real world for most of them would hand you your teeth for half the crap you say, but what you are describing is civil war and anarchy---- always the very LAST resort. We have a legal process for addressing the things you describe, and one of them is in the White House right now tearing the swamp a new ass even as we speak.

No darling, no one hates america and you have no authority to assign views to anyone, your society seems to be so fragile that it cannot withstand a citizenry who questions authority. Fweedumb.

And why would that be?

They could, if democrats were not also now in the pocket of the banks, Wall St., etc.

Sure...and pigs could fly....if it weren't for banks, wall street, etc.

Forum List

Back