I think Cruz won the debate

Kasich, Bush, Huckabee & Paul all need to exit stage left immediately.
Fiorina & Christie need to step it up.
Trump needs to be more specific in public.
Rubio & Carson did well.

CNBC is a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE and only made themselves look incredibly foolish.

Even if Cruz won (he didn't) who could vote for a man with a face like that!!

ted-cruz.jpg

I'm sorry, is that sexist?

P.S. I hate to dis a fellow canuck but damn he's one ugly motherfucker. I can actually see the superciliousness oozing from his pores like pus from a septic wound.

P.P.S. They say he had that little tirade over having an issue relevant debate well memorized and wanted to get in before he forgot any indignant detail and that's why he launched into it too early and so non sequituraly. (that may not be a word but you get my drift).
Leftists do vote for looks and skin color first so I'm not all that surprised you would make that your qualification. Intelligence seems to be secondary and policy isn't even on the docket.

In my opinion, Rubio won that debate, but Bush didn't do terrible. Cruz was just kinda... there. Trump showed he really has nothing when he's not the center of attention. Carson looked like he was stoned, but so was I, so I might not be the best judge.

The truth is almost 100% the opposite of what you posted.

What did Trump do last night? He stood there like he was lost.

Why do you even bother to post? Your stuff is pure distilled idiocy.

So... what did Trump do last night?

Do you really think I'm interested in debating your infantile opinions?

You're not.

I'm sorry? I wasn't listening. I was packing a bowl.
Your life to waste, have at it.

What did you do to become a convicted felon? :eusa_shifty:
Waste my life just like you're doing now. But you already knew that. Next loser question?

I'm just a 31 year old sitting in his bedroom peacefully smoking a bowl while enjoying his weeks vacation from work. I'd say I'm doing pretty fucking good versus your record so far. :thup:
I was in prison at 17 dumbfuck. You're 31 years old, smoking pot & trolling a politics forum. At 31 i had been in business for 9 years. If you don't like having it tossed right back at you go back to the flame zone. That's the place where losers fit in well together and your meaningless posts can be admired.

Waste my life just like you're doing now. But you already knew that. Next loser question?

I'm just a 31 year old sitting in his bedroom peacefully smoking a bowl while enjoying his weeks vacation from work. I'd say I'm doing pretty fucking good versus your record so far. :thup:

Now we have an explanation for the quality of your posts.

Are you familiar with my posts? Yeah.

In my opinion, Rubio won that debate, but Bush didn't do terrible. Cruz was just kinda... there. Trump showed he really has nothing when he's not the center of attention. Carson looked like he was stoned, but so was I, so I might not be the best judge.

You can respond with nothing but insults. You already lost. Just name ONE thing.

You can respond with nothing but insults. You already lost. Just name ONE thing.

Insults are all you're worth.

I was in prison at 17 dumbfuck. You're 31 years old, smoking pot & trolling a politics forum. At 31 i had been in business for 9 years. If you don't like having it tossed right back at you go back to the flame zone. That's the place where losers fit in well together and your meaningless posts can be admired.

I gave my opinion in my first post, and you started in with the insults. Try not calling someone with not so much as a parking ticket a loser for smoking a bowl in his bedroom, convict.

Anyways, who was your victim? Did they recover?

I gave my opinion in my first post, and you started in with the insults. Try not calling someone with not so much as a parking ticket a loser for smoking a bowl in his bedroom, convict.

You're 31 years old and apparently think it's cool to brag about smoking pot in your bedroom on a political forum.

Epitome of loser

You're 31 years old and apparently think it's cool to brag about smoking pot in your bedroom on a political forum.

Epitome of loser

You think your victim wishes you had just been smoking weed, and posting on a political forum that night, convict?

Epitome of loser

You think your victim wishes you had just been smoking weed, and posting on a political forum that night, convict?
I don't give a rats ass what the dealer that tried to rip me off thinks. I also don't give a shit what some dumbass 31 year old, who thinks he's still a teenager & it's cool to brag about doing drugs thinks.
Either take your dumbass back to the flame zone, where your idiotic posts are welcomed or I'll just put your ass on ignore.
In fact, screw it. Buhbye pothead

Rubio & Carson did well.

CNBC is a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE and only made themselves look incredibly foolish.

ted-cruz.jpg

P.S. I hate to dis a fellow canuck but damn he's one ugly motherfucker. I can actually see the superciliousness oozing from his pores like pus from a septic wound.

P.P.S. They say he had that little tirade over having an issue relevant debate well memorized and wanted to get in before he forgot any indignant detail and that's why he launched into it too early and so non sequituraly. (that may not be a word but you get my drift).
Leftists do vote for looks and skin color first so I'm not all that surprised you would make that your qualification. Intelligence seems to be secondary and policy isn't even on the docket.
Bull Shit
What would the Right do without PhotoShop?

Rubio & Carson did well.

ted-cruz.jpg

Rubio & Carson did well.

ted-cruz.jpg

Oh lighten up. I was playing off Trumps comments on Fiorina's face and by mentioning "skin color" it's obvious you're even trying to turn a joke into an anti-Obama screed. I'll have to add "humorless pricks" to my definition of wacky far right American "conservatives".

Anyway, back to the OP, I don't think there was a clear winner, although some did much better than others. Cruz, Rubio, and Carson probably made the most progress but Bush and Kasich were clearly the losers.

FTR, I'm thinking about laying some money down on Ted Cruz to win the nomination. I don't think he'll win, but the market has mispriced him IMHO.

It's pretty interesting though that in the first poll in Texas, he's trailing Carson - who is leading in Texas - and Trump.

Forum List

Back