I think I heard it all now.Yawning at the airport makes you a potential terrorist!!

From the article:

The described indicators are not fool-proof. They are not guarantees of terrorist activities or the lack thereof, the report continues. However, if you encounter an increasing number of indicators, common sense would tell you that increased attention and thought should be placed on reporting your observations.

I don't see anything about yawning making you a potential terrorist! :eusa_eh:

We cannot suggest that HS look for warning signs of being a terrorist and then make fun of them for doing that.

Exactly; there are a number of physical signs taken together and in combination that serve as alerts, and none of it is meant to be conclusive.

Any sensible person should support behavior profiling.

All you have to do is read the hundreds of posts and dozens of threads talking about how fucked up the TSA is and you can see it......... I am for security and you tell me to STFU? What are you for?

The TSA is not the be all end all of security. You claimed "zero" and then hinge that on people not supporting the TSA as though anti-TSA means anti-security.

It's stupid.

I'm for COMMON SENSE security. Old ladies and little pre pubescent girls are not security priorities.

tsa-baby-pat-down.jpg

What a Country we've become. :(

Fear to you maybe, still common sense. And very little of it is Obama's doing if any.

Are we safer? Yes.

Are we safe? No.
We're not safe? When are we going to FINALLY be safe in your eyes Ollie? When everyone boarding a plane is stripped nude and cavity searched? And the few bad TSA apples use the situation to their advantage and cop a couple feels along the way?

We're fucking safe. We've had one bad day in our entire aviation transportation history.

Let me expalin it to you in a way you can understand.

Fear Fear fear fear fear fear fear fear

5:50 flights.... and they want you there 2 hours before your flight.... you need to be at the airport at 4am. ..... yawning!

You have to take your coat or coverings off.... and its cold.... goosebumps!

They want me to take my shoes off and walk on their filthy floor! .... fidgeting!

The tsa are fucking slow idiot asses and it takes them FOREVER! .... watching the clock!

Watching the tsa touch my things..... cold hard stare and flash bulb eyes!

ive got them all! I must be a terrorist !

Last edited:

5:50 flights.... and they want you there 2 hours before your flight.... you need to be at the airport at 4am. ..... yawning!

You have to take your coat or coverings off.... and its cold.... goosebumps!

They want me to take my shoes off and walk on their filthy floor! .... fidgeting!

The tsa are fucking slow concomitant asses and it takes them FOREVER! .... watching the clock!

Watching the tsa touch my things..... cold hard stare and flash bulb eyes!

ive got them all! I must be a terrorist!

Guess you haven't heard...'9/11 changed everything.' So what are you bitchin about? Just do what you're told and shut up.

I don't recall any complaints from cons when Bush instigated Homeland Security. Now it seems to be a terrible problem to them.

the republicans use of fear to win elections did this to us.

Your Democrats did that and still do that too. No policies have changed since your Democrats have been in power. In fact, they've actually made things worse. The NDAA is all you guys. So thanks a lot. :(

Fear to you maybe, still common sense. And very little of it is Obama's doing if any.

Are we safer? Yes.

Are we safe? No.
We're not safe? When are we going to FINALLY be safe in your eyes Ollie? When everyone boarding a plane is stripped nude and cavity searched? And the few bad TSA apples use the situation to their advantage and cop a couple feels along the way?

We're fucking safe. We've had one bad day in our entire aviation transportation history.

You really should do a little research before you open your trap. A quick search shows about 20 hijackings originating inside the USA...........

Not one bad day.....

And when will we be safe? Never.... There will always be some nut case that wants you to die. Because little Paulie, that is what they want. Accept the truth of it. They want you to be dead...... And they are willing to die with you.

And no that's not paranoia, that's the facts. Do they worry me? Not personally. But then I don't foresee me ever having to fly again. Though it could happen.....

Forum List

Back