I think it's fair to say that both the republican and democratic parties are fucked

He said speak for yourself.. he didn't ask you to admit anything. What the fuck is with you?? You don't seem to be able to discern what you fucking read.
What does "speak for myself" mean in regards to this? It's a stupid thing to say. I'm talking about the two political parties. It has nothing to do with me.
Ok, speak for your OWN party then. Is that easier to understand?
You're such an idiot dude. The entire premise of my thread is how both parties are fucked. Why are you having so much trouble comprehending that?
Because both parties aren't fucked. Just yours.

Trump is the future of the Republican party, and his style, ideology and voter demographics will serve us well for a long while.

You idiots can't drop your moronic anti-western crusade and therefore it will take forever before you realize your future party base.
The future of the Republican Party? The guy with terrible approval ratings and the laughing stock to the rest of world? The guy with policy ideas a 10 year could come up with?

"We're gonna build a wall and Mexico will pay for it derp, derp, derp!"

"Ban all Muslims besides the ones I'm friends with overseas derp, derp, derp!"

Let's see what other policy ideas does Trump have? Oh that's right. Those are the ONLY ideas in his platform. That's how pathetic his campaign is.
Trump is just the starting point, moron.

What ideas does Hillary have btw?

"Build bridges, not walls derp derp derp"

"Bring them to he--er, I mean, white privilege sucks derp derp derp"

You idiots have no policies because your party stopped actually being a political party a long time ago.

Last edited:
You poor bastards have a choice between a daft bitch and a stupid bitch.
"None of the above" seems like the best bet.

The voter turnout in November will be historically low. I really question how the political system of the USA will survive past the November election. The idea of either party coming out as the winner is bewildering to think about.
Trump is an orange assclown, but he knows how to put on a show and get people motivated.

Hillary is corrupt to the point she aided in taking away democracy to the point she hired the person most at fault.
Yeah they're motivated all right. He has the worst approval rating for any candidate in history but his followers are "motivated". Gee how comforting for him.
link
Man you people are ignorant. Don't you pay attention to these polls? Trump has a disapproval rating of 57%. A historical low in popularity. Clinton, while still low, fairs better at 52%

Poll: Trump, Clinton score historic unfavorable ratings - CNNPolitics.com
I actually don't care, I just wanted you to get a link

:lmao:
Right I'm sure that's what it was.

The voter turnout in November will be historically low. I really question how the political system of the USA will survive past the November election. The idea of either party coming out as the winner is bewildering to think about.
Trump is an orange assclown, but he knows how to put on a show and get people motivated.

Hillary is corrupt to the point she aided in taking away democracy to the point she hired the person most at fault.
Yeah they're motivated all right. He has the worst approval rating for any candidate in history but his followers are "motivated". Gee how comforting for him.
link
Man you people are ignorant. Don't you pay attention to these polls? Trump has a disapproval rating of 57%. A historical low in popularity. Clinton, while still low, fairs better at 52%

Poll: Trump, Clinton score historic unfavorable ratings - CNNPolitics.com
I actually don't care, I just wanted you to get a link

:lmao:

Don't care about the quote, but your avatar is excellent.

What does "speak for myself" mean in regards to this? It's a stupid thing to say. I'm talking about the two political parties. It has nothing to do with me.
You're such an idiot dude. The entire premise of my thread is how both parties are fucked. Why are you having so much trouble comprehending that?

Trump is the future of the Republican party, and his style, ideology and voter demographics will serve us well for a long while.

You idiots can't drop your moronic anti-western crusade and therefore it will take forever before you realize your future party base.
The future of the Republican Party? The guy with terrible approval ratings and the laughing stock to the rest of world? The guy with policy ideas a 10 year could come up with?

Let's see what other policy ideas does Trump have? Oh that's right. Those are the ONLY ideas in his platform. That's how pathetic his campaign is.

"Bring them to he--er, I mean white privilege sucks derp derp derp"

You idiots have no policies because your party stopped actually being a political party a long time ago.
Both Hillary and Bernie are proposing real regulation on Wall Street. They both support raising the minimum wage. They both support repairing our infrastructure. They both want to make college more affordable. They both want action on climate change. Hillary wants to strengthen retirement planning for those in the middle class.

Even if you oppose all of those ideas, at least they actually are IDEAS. Trump supporters are apparently too retarded to care that they still have no idea HOW trump wants to "make America great again." No one has any earthly idea what that Neanderthal will do in office besides building a goddamn wall.

Both Hillary and Bernie are proposing real regulation on Wall Street. They both support raising the minimum wage. They both support repairing our infrastructure. They both want to make college more affordable. They both want action on climate change. Hillary wants to strengthen retirement planning for those in the middle class.

Even if you oppose all of those ideas, at least they actually are IDEAS. Trump supporters are apparently too retarded to care that they still have no idea HOW trump wants to "make America great again." No one has any earthly idea what that Neanderthal will do in office besides building a goddamn wall.
Speaking of stupid shit that 10 year olds say....

Trump is talking about things this country should have been doing a century ago out of pure common sense and Hillary and Bernie are either wanting to do stupid shit that will wreck the country, or they are just making ridiculous promises they will never keep.

Trump will at least keep America from getting worse out of pure ego and stubbornness. Hillary will destroy this country in less than one term if she gets the Supreme Court appointments.

Trump is talking about things this country should have been doing a century ago out of pure common sense and Hillary and Bernie are either wanting to do stupid shit that will wreck the country, or they are just making ridiculous promises they will never keep.

Trump will at least keep America from getting worse out of pure ego and stubbornness. Hillary will destroy this country in less than one term if she gets the Supreme Court appointments.
See even now you still can't admit that you have no earthly idea what this guy will do in office lol. Are you that much of a blind sheep?

See even now you still can't admit that you have no earthly idea what this guy will do in office lol. Are you that much of a blind sheep?
Trump serves my interests.

He might as well be my sheep.

Lol you people really crack me up.

Lol you people really crack me up.
If you actually read my earlier posts you would know that I posted a similar statement when Trump was just starting out.

Trump serves my agenda no matter what he does.

Billy000 represents liberals quite well in this thread. He sees his candidate losing ground and facing a growing opposition from her own party so he posts a thread saying "both parties are fucked" when in reality it's HIS party that is fucked. He's trying to include the rest of us in his defeat but it isn't working. Watching his frustration is entertaining.

Don't project your corrupt party's atmosphere on to us.. We cleaned out our house.. Took abuse from our own, the Media, and you liberals but we stayed the course and now our party is no longer owned by the Old corrupt Establishment skeletons.. If you had any fucking sense, you'd join with the true Progressives out on the streets sweating their asses off, marching for a true cause.. to flush the CRIMINALLY CORRUPT TRASH from your party.
What is with you people when it comes to even trying to be objective? Are you really going to bullshit me and say that the Republican Party is not a complete wreck right now? It doesn't take much rationale to appreciate the crises both parties are facing.

I do not participate in the dog and pony show that is the election process for reasons that I can back up with factual data that I doubt you could even fathom.....think of it like the "you can lead a horse to water but making him/her dip her mouth into the trough" which is a totally different and futile endeavor. What gives me even a sliver of hope that people are waking up to this debt slavery system is that they were loud about choosing anti-establishment candidates. I have no doubts that Sanders kicked Hitlery's ass and that many of the primaries were rigged. Hitlery couldn't draw flies to her campaign appearances because she is just that uninspiring where as Sanders always packed the house. We now know that the DNC did everything they could to prop up Hitlery while keeping down Bernie and I am sure vote rigging played a huge part in that because that is what communists do.

Then you have Trump...anti-establishment that has said things that needed to be said that are against the commie left concerning open borders and unfair trade agreements...a message that resonated with people that felt that their voice wasn't being heard....,people that felt disenfranchised. People that have seen their wages continue to decrease while USA.INC off-shored jobs . I know why the demise of the middle class has been done in tiny increments but I doubt that you would understand or even fathom it so I shan't cast pearls before swine. Let's just say that the feces is about to hit the oscillating blades and morons like you will not have the slightest clue as to why....and while you scratch your head waiting for "da gubermint" to come to your rescue? Reality is going to hit you in ways that you never thought possible. I did my best to wake up the sheeple and I and many others prepared accordingly...you and those like you are on your own.

Billy000 represents liberals quite well in this thread. He sees his candidate losing ground and facing a growing opposition from her own party so he posts a thread saying "both parties are fucked" when in reality it's HIS party that is fucked. He's trying to include the rest of us in his defeat but it isn't working. Watching his frustration is entertaining.
BOOYA.. Exactly!!! Nailed him- He's projecting.

It'll survive, because people have short, short memories, and the next politician who offers them what the last guy didn't, they'll treat like the messiah.

It'll survive, because people have short, short memories, and the next politician who offers them what the last guy didn't, they'll treat like the messiah.
Nope, but I will vote for him.

Whoever he is.

BOOYA.. Exactly!!! Nailed him- He's projecting.
You're so full of shit and you know it. You know the GOP is fucked but you pretend it doesn't matter. It's really pathetic.

Billy,

Don't fall into the Right Wing low expectations trap... They want a disillusioned electorate, that is why they spread chaos and fear...

Truth is the Democrats had a particularly good primary season. We thought it would be a walk in the park for Hillary... But fair play to Bernie, he introduce new ideas to the party and a possible new way forward... This change Hillary stance in a few areas but also showed the power of the Social Democratic side of the Democratic party.
It also showed where the young would like to go... I thought Hillary would pick a more progressive VP to shore this up but went with KAine, who is a fine choice...

Hillary while not the best campaigner in the world is a very fine implementor when in government... She had high approval numbers as Senator and very high as Secretary of State. She is an exceptional safe pair of hands in what looks like choppy waters ahead. Yes she is a moderate (center left).. I don't see her being hawkish abroad, she only says that because she is a woman and is just appearing strong for the moment.

Hillary gives us Bill's Presidency for a 3rd term and there is a lot to like about that... A good few Judge picks and concentration on strong economy and a domestic agenda better services (Education, Health, Infrastructure, Environment....).

She will work across the aisle if there is a friendly hand to shake over there.. This might sound boring but boring is good, competent is good. That is what is needed... There is enough other things going on...

As for terrorist threats, she gets it... You can't wage war and expect no blowback... Again a policy much like her husband's.

Don't let the Media and the hyperbole hard right sway you from the righteous path, there is a lot to get excited about when you have a competent person doing the basics right at the wheel. Ask any businessman; Do you want lower taxes or stability and they will pick stability any day.

Lol can you be this willfully ignorant? You know the GOP has no faith in Trump but you're still going to pretend it isn't true.

Lol can you be this willfully ignorant? You know the GOP has no faith in Trump but you're still going to pretend it isn't true.
Stop trying to save face, dude. You just made a fool out of yourself, leave it at that. The more you try to recover, the worse you look.

He said speak for yourself.. he didn't ask you to admit anything. What the fuck is with you?? You don't seem to be able to discern what you fucking read.

Hang on Billy, there are only suggestions...:wtf:

Forum List

Back