I Think It's Time To Force Retirement On These People

A few years ago it was up to 128 questions, you would be asked 20 of them at random and had to pass with a score of 60%, = 12 correct.
Now it's down to 100 questions, only random 10 will be asked, still need 60% = 6 correct.

The answers follow the questions, so easy to "cheat", but presented here for those whom are honest and want to know if they could pass it.

U.S. Citizenship Test Questions and Answers​

Questions and answers for the naturalization civics test​

Just a couple weeks ago, at the NW WA Fair the GOP had a booth there and we had a 'spin the big wheel, answer a civics question' attraction. Very disturbing how many middle and high school kids couldn't answer ("What's civics?") almost all of these. Even more disturbing how many adults/voters couldn't.

Recall something to the effect of "the fault isn't in the stars but in ourselves ..."

A handful of GOP senators are weighing whether to force a fraught internal debate about their leadership's future after Mitch McConnell’s second public freeze-up in a month.

Some rank-and-file Republicans have discussed the possibility of a broader conversation once senators return to Washington next week, according to a person directly involved in the conversations who confirmed them on condition of anonymity. Party leadership is not currently involved in those discussions, and nothing has been decided yet, this person added.

It takes just five Republican senators to force a special conference meeting, which is the most direct way to have a specific discussion about the minority leader after his public pause on Wednesday revived questions about his condition. But the Senate GOP also holds private lunches two or three times a week, giving members another forum for hashing out the direction of the party’s leadership — one that could forestall the need for a special confab.

Haley agrees

"GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley on Thursday called the Senate “the most privileged nursing home in the country.”

A few years ago it was up to 128 questions, you would be asked 20 of them at random and had to pass with a score of 60%, = 12 correct.
Now it's down to 100 questions, only random 10 will be asked, still need 60% = 6 correct.

The answers follow the questions, so easy to "cheat", but presented here for those whom are honest and want to know if they could pass it.

U.S. Citizenship Test Questions and Answers​

Questions and answers for the naturalization civics test​

Just a couple weeks ago, at the NW WA Fair the GOP had a booth there and we had a 'spin the big wheel, answer a civics question' attraction. Very disturbing how many middle and high school kids couldn't answer ("What's civics?") almost all of these. Even more disturbing how many adults/voters couldn't.

Recall something to the effect of "the fault isn't in the stars but in ourselves ..."
The Stars Twinkle in the Milky Beltway

Can you pass a test on astrology? This political system is just as out of touch with reality.

The Stars Twinkle in the Milky Beltway

Can you pass a test on astrology? This political system is just as out of touch with reality.
Apparently you did not understand/comprehend my post contents.
That last line was meant as metaphor, and is variation on something written by Shakespeare.
Can you pass a test on English Literature?
Can you pass the USA Immigration Test?

Apparently you did not understand/comprehend my post contents.
That last line was meant as metaphor, and is variation on something written by Shakespeare.
Can you pass a test on English Literature?
Can you pass the USA Immigration Test?
High and Mighty Lowlife

The ruling class makes you believe that ignorance of civics is the fault of the 99%. Without the self-appointed authorities' make-believe, people would realize it's the fault of the ruling class's self-serving form of government.

High and Mighty Lowlife

The ruling class makes you believe that ignorance of civics is the fault of the 99%. Without the self-appointed authorities' make-believe, people would realize it's the fault of the ruling class's self-serving form of government.
Partially true, but that doesn't absolve citizens of their own responsibility and ignorance when they are capable of learning more.

At a recent regional state fair, the local county GOP had a booth and at that booth we had a large wheel that visitors could spin and based on where the pointer landed we would ask questions out of the immigration test for them to answer and win a prize. The fact that school aged participants could not answer many of them reflects the neglect of public education to teach civics or the students to pursue such on their own.

Even more disturbing is how many adults, voters, couldn't answer most of these basic civics questions. Ironically those whom did best were product of private schools and home-learning.

"The People" have to first know and understand the foundations, principles, and mechanisms of their government before realizing where and how it may have been subverted by "special interests" to serve their(ruling class elites) self-serving goals.

When we passed out pocket copies of the USA Constitution, we often referred to it as your "Citizens Owners Manual". The USA Constitution still provides the means to correct and adjust aberrations to our government without having to resort to the alternate solution that involves "bullets and blood".

NOTE: History shows that most often, almost every form of government has been an instrument of suppression and control by an Elite Minority over the subject majority of the population, the serfs~vassals~"little people"("deplorables"). The eternal struggle shows those rare occasions where the deplorable little people try to regain authority over their lives, prosperity and destiny. Unfortunately, they too often tire of the vigilance necessary to sustain their success.

The main problem, in my view, is the American electorate.

Collectively speaking, they're just not intellectually qualified. Heck, I'll bet more people would fail a civics test than pass a civics test. That's why we keep getting these drones elected to office.

And that's not even touching on the issues themselves. I mean, election season is literally like American Idol type stuff. And the talking heads on the idiot box like it that way. As do the politicians they're running interference for.

I was listening to some people I know the other day talking about basketball players for the pro teams. Someone asked me something, and I forget exactly what it was, but I asked who the secretary of state was.

Deer in headlights...
Absolutely correct .. spot on!

A large portion, if not the majority, are low information voters and know more meaningless topics / hobbies than how government works, how elections work and the background of the candidates on the ballot.

Good luck with that. Until the Baby Boomers and the majority of Generation-X die off or cycle out of politics, things will not change.

Yes, then the real morons take over and finish off the country.

Making Lame Duck status mandatory is a recipe for disaster.

Taking the money out of campaigning and making bribery illegal along with requiring civics tests will get halfway there, but the primary need is restoring a sense of patriotism and strong moral sense back into citizenship; without the latter all you get is more corruption and sociopathic personalities for pols. Citizenship is a duty, not a hobby to play during election cycles and voting for the best speech or best teeth.

Last edited:
McConnell, Feinstein, Pelosi, Trump, Bidan, Grassley and others I missed need to retire and we need new blood.
The problem is, take a look at most millennials and ask yourself what will we really get if we start voting for them. 90% of them have been brainwashed with wokeness.

Yes, then the real morons take over and finish off the country.

Making Lame Duck status mandatory is a recipe for disaster.

Taking the money out of campaigning and making bribery illegal along with requiring civics tests will get halfway there, but the primary need is restoring a sense of patriotism and strong moral sense back into citizenship; without the latter all you get is more corruption and sociopathic personalities for pols. Citizenship is a duty, not a hobby to play during election cycles and voting for the best speech or best teeth.
Every generation thinks that. My parents said the same thing about Gen-X.

Should Turdy Tainted be included ?
76% of the public thought so but the others had not learned to write as the poll was taken in Wales .
The question was repeated in English and also in the native sing song dialect to pre-empt claims of discrimination and cruelty to animals .

Good luck with that. Until the Baby Boomers and the majority of Generation-X die off or cycle out of politics, things will not change.
And things won’t change when the ignorant and idealistic millennials and Gen Z grow up.

Once life punches them in their immature faces, they’ll realize things are the way they are for a reason. Idealists are always so funny.

Forum List

Back