I Think It's Time To Force Retirement On These People

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Mitch locked up again and it looks like he had another minor stroke on camera.

For several minutes yesterday he looked like he was lost. It was like watching Biden sitting there trying to form sentences. It wasn't even that. Talking? Forget about that. Everyone was waiting for him to pass out, yet these government handlers (nurses) stand next to them allowing them to stand there like vegetables. Who's really running Washington? None of our elected leaders are anymore.

McConnell, Feinstein, Pelosi, Trump, Bidan, Grassley and others I missed need to retire and we need new blood.

Mitch locked up again and it looks like he had another minor stroke on camera.

For several minutes yesterday he looked like he was lost. It was like watching Biden sitting there trying to form sentences. It wasn't even that. Talking? Forget about that. Everyone was waiting for him to pass out, yet these government handlers (nurses) stand next to them allowing them to stand there like vegetables. Who's really running Washington? None of our elected leaders are anymore.

Not to worry, the GOP have found another speaker for their party to replace him.

1693490923083.png

Force retirement on anyone over 75, cutoff for all DC candidates/politicians 69, including president.
ALL of these people should go home and spoil they' grandchildren

Good luck with that. Until the Baby Boomers and the majority of Generation-X die off or cycle out of politics, things will not change.

Force retirement on anyone over 75, cutoff for all DC candidates/politicians 69, including president.

I don't really agree with age restrictions.

Age itself isn't the problem. There's just as many people who are senior citizens who are as sharp as a tack.

But others (Biden, Mitch, Feinstein, etc) not so much.

For me, it's a question of an Individual's capacity.

I would say that if you’re elected when you are 74, you can serve your term but you can’t run for re-election. But yeah; 75 and you’re done whether you are an elected official, a general, a judge, a postal clerk, etc... All federal employees. Once you turn 75, you have to resign by the time you’re 76.

McConnell, Feinstein, Pelosi, Trump, Bidan, Grassley and others I missed need to retire and we need new blood.
Seems the new blood is worse than the old blood.
But it's becoming obvious that term-limits needs to be enforced.
We're going to have to open a nursing home for all of the people running our government.
They're all on the take and corrupt as hell......and yet they find the time to say nasty stuff about Trump whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I don't really agree with age restrictions.

Age itself isn't the problem. There's just as many people who are senior citizens who are as sharp as a tack.

But others (Biden, Mitch, Feinstein, etc) not so much.

For me, it's a question of an Individual's capacity.
Agree

Seems the new blood is worse than the old blood.
But it's becoming obvious that term-limits needs to be enforced.
We're going to have to open a nursing home for all of the people running our government.
They're all on the take and corrupt as hell......and yet they find the time to say nasty stuff about Trump whenever the opportunity presents itself.

The thing about term limits is then you get special interests getting in and out real quick, just long enough to pass through their personal agenda.

The main problem, in my view, is the American electorate.

Collectively speaking, they're just not intellectually qualified. Heck, I'll bet more people would fail a civics test than pass a civics test. That's why we keep getting these drones elected to office.

And that's not even touching on the issues themselves. I mean, election season is literally like American Idol type stuff. And the talking heads on the idiot box like it that way. As do the politicians they're running interference for.

I was listening to some people I know the other day talking about basketball players for the pro teams. Someone asked me something, and I forget exactly what it was, but I asked who the secretary of state was.

Deer in headlights...

Last edited:
TDS. The man is sharp as a tack. Grassley may have lost a step, but is clearly not in the throes of dementia like this:

Grassley just recently took the legacy of his entire Senate career and shit all over it contributing to the whole, "let's contribute to the whole Hunter Biden BS"....so yeah, he goes too.
Trump goes by default.

Forum List

Back