CDZ I think Mexico is soon going to have an ecomonic boom!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Yes, I really do. And it's all going to be brought about by a sudden massive influx of new citizens who have learned various and sundry useful skills from invading another country and then being forced to leave. I think that Mexico can use these skilled workers to launch new businesses.

My fingers! I guess everyone can tell I meant economic in stead of ecomonic. :)

I wonder if the majority of posters realize that Mexico has a bigger illegals problem than the US and that might be true in absolute numbers. Counting black markets their economy is one of the World's 10 largest.

I don't know, I just hope when and IF many of their people here go back, they can make something other than tortillas.

Yes, I really do. And it's all going to be brought about by a sudden massive influx of new citizens who have learned various and sundry useful skills from invading another country and then being forced to leave. I think that Mexico can use these skilled workers to launch new businesses.

Mexicans who have come here have definately learned a lot. They would go back home and not be satisfied. Only they can make Mexico Great Again.

Forum List

Back