🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I proudly fly the Confederate flag on my property.

I do it to honor my great great great grandfather that served in the 9th Florida Regiment of the Confederate Army.

He bravely fought against an invasion of his homeland by assholes and that was a noble cause.

The South was right in that war and it is a tragedy for humanity that the bad guys won. The Confederacy was the last great hope for Liberty.

However, occasionally I will post pictures of the flag or praise it just to trigger you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that don't know jack shit about History. You stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of History as you are of Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

View attachment 531711
I grew up in Alabama and heard the lost cause bullshit for my entire childhood. If it ever meant anything good the Klan ruined it for you. Take it up with them at the next meeting.

As usual you have it backwards

I am proud of my “fathers” figuratively speaking who fought bravely and honorably for the south during the Civil War

but unfortunately the Stars and Bars battle flag has become the symbol of hate through its association with the KKK

Many liberal people today use it as the symbol of their hate toward everyone with white skin that do not agree with them politically
More so for it's association with Trump... Anytime someone sees a Trump banner; they know the person flying it is full of hate and ignorance. Just like the Stars and Bars.

No one flying that flag is unaware of how it is perceived by just about everyone. If someone is flying it just to be a jackass is it all that different than flying it to be a racist? It's still a public act of belligerence towards a specific group of people.
Exactly wrong. I've flown that flag and it had nothing to do with racism.
1. There are no blacks around here to get "offended"
2. It was a battle flag of "rebels" who didn't like DC forcing unpopular laws down their throats

Just so you know, racism isn't something that most of us even think about, its more about policies from DC.
We were very "color blind" until Xiden and the dems started making race an issue again.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.

They fly it because they think it makes them something. They don't think it makes them supporters of treason and anti-American, but it's what they are.

I am intrigued. Is it a fact that it is ONLY republicans who display confederate flags?
I thought that it is a SOUTHERN PRIDE thing?
I've never seen hard core Republicans flying that flag, but people who arent always southern who despise oppressive leftist government OCCASIONALLY do.

They fly it because they think it makes them something. They don't think it makes them supporters of treason and anti-American, but it's what they are.
Some of us are proud to NOT support the Frankenstein's Monster you have created.

Yeah call me a traitor to your bastardized federal government. You are a traitor to the Founding Fathers

Exactly wrong. I've flown that flag and it had nothing to do with racism.
1. There are no blacks around here to get "offended"
2. It was a battle flag of "rebels" who didn't like DC forcing unpopular laws down their throats

Just so you know, racism isn't something that most of us even think about, its more about policies from DC.
You think I don't know that hating democrats is just the somewhat more socially accessible way to hate black people? Broadening your list of targets is nothing to be commended for.

You think I don't know that hating democrats is just the somewhat more socially accessible way to hate black people? Broadening your list of targets is nothing to be commended for.
Black people don't make my radar. I don't live near a city. You just want to demonize whites so that the urban plantations stay democrat, because if more blacks voted GOP the dems are toast. Democrats play the blacks for suckers. That's the way it always has been.

Anytime someone sees a Trump banner; they know the person flying it is full of hate and ignorance. Just like the Stars and Bars.
So does a five year old who has discovered cuss words... but we don't keep letting him do it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw those two quotes above and it brought to mind a real life experience that has occurred this year. Two of 'em, in fact.

• The first, while wintering in Sarasota this year my bride and me observed some jackass in a white pick-up driving down the highway with two.....two!.......flags in Trump-blue bearing the words---F*ck Biden.

(*I added the asterisk in F*ck, for mere propriety. The driver of the truck, I suspect, couldn't even spell asterisk.)

• The second, fortunately this was upon a rural gravel road not far from our farm, (but school buses go by, and the moke had kids toys in the yard!)......anyway, across his porch that faces the road was the same Trump-blue sign as the jerk in Florida ---- "F*ck Biden".
I could be persuaded, I think, that the same Dicks & Karens who fly 'F*ck Biden' flags in public.....also fly the Stars & Bars.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps...this don't count as close-proximity personal observation but I saw that same 'F-Biden' flag being carried by one of the Dicks on the Capitol steps on January 6th. It was a brief glimpse as networks have some reservations about that AngloSaxon 4-letter word being broadcast on their coverages.

I grew up in Alabama and heard the lost cause bullshit for my entire childhood. If it ever meant anything good the Klan ruined it for you. Take it up with them at the next meeting.
You take it up with them, they are your party. Democrats are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, and slavery.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.

If Republicans want to represent state's Rights, they should create new flags, and not use the flags created by the slave owning democrat party........

Black people don't make my radar. I don't live near a city. You just want to demonize whites so that the urban plantations stay democrat, because if more blacks voted GOP the dems are toast. Democrats play the blacks for suckers. That's the way it always has been.
The rebel flag means racism now no matter what it may have meant in the past. The swastika means hatred now even though it used to mean good luck. There's no salvaging the image of the rebel flag. Horrible people used it for their own ends and now it means white supremacy. There are flags for everything theses days. Find one that means what you want to say and put that one up instead.

If Republicans want to represent state's Rights, they should create new flags, and not use the flags created by the slave owning democrat party........
It carries the same meaning as the Gadsden flag to those who fly it.
But "Republicans" DON'T fly that flag. Those who do are just expressing their anger towards a massive, out of control federal government beast

The rebel flag means racism now no matter what it may have meant in the past. The swastika means hatred now even though it used to mean good luck. There's no salvaging the image of the rebel flag. Horrible people used it for their own ends and now it means white supremacy. There are flags for everything theses days. Find one that means what you want to say and put that one up instead.

Let me fix something in your post......

You posted....

Horrible people used it for their own ends and now it means white supremacy.

More accurately.....

The democrat party used those flags when they started the Civil War to keep black human beings as their slaves...

There.....

You take it up with them, they are your party. Democrats are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, and slavery.
And yet democrats would take all the confederate lost cause bullshit and throw it in the trash where it belongs. The right has appointed itself the guardian of all things confederate and so inherit their legacy.

Forum List

Back