🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

It carries the same meaning as the Gadsden flag to those who fly it.
But "Republicans" DON'T fly that flag. Those who do are just expressing their anger towards a massive, out of control federal government beast

And yet democrats would take all the confederate lost cause bullshit and throw it in the trash where it belongs. The right has appointed itself the guardian of all things confederate and so inherit their legacy.

No, that isn't true. The slave owning part of the democrat party has not been embraced by the Republicans or the Right..........

No one supports the Confederacy, they support the Right of the states against encroachment by the federal government.

No, that isn't true. The slave owning part of the democrat party has not been embraced by the Republicans or the Right..........

No one supports the Confederacy, they support the Right of the states against encroachment by the federal government.
There's ways of saying you don't like the federal government without adopting a blatantly racist symbol.

There's ways of saying you don't like the federal government without adopting a blatantly racist symbol.

I agree....they need to make new flags that represent the issue of state's Rights in our era.....leave the racist flags of the slave owning democrat party to the democrat party...let them choke on those flags

Then why did the Confederacy write in the constitution that no state of the Confederacy could ever end slavery within its own boarders? Why did the South demand fugitive slave act laws before they left the Union that looked to circumvent Northern states laws abolishing slavery? The only state right the Confederacry cared about was the law establishing and protecting slavery.

Then why did the Confederacy write in the constitution that no state of the Confederacy could ever end slavery within its own boarders? Why did the South demand fugitive slave act laws before they left the Union that looked to circumvent Northern states laws abolishing slavery? The only state right the Confederacry cared about was the law establishing and protecting slavery.
Perhaps the New World order of that era was plying interference in the New World that is the Western Hemisphere. There were agents in the Americas making their footholds. Financiers and Economic people from established Fiat Currency hucksters overseas wanted in. A weaker United States was seen as a way to do it. There was a belief that slavery without a war would have ended within a decade or so.

Perhaps the New World order of that era was plying interference in the New World that is the Western Hemisphere. There were agents in the Americas making their footholds. Financiers and Economic people from established Fiat Currency hucksters overseas wanted in. A weaker United States was seen as a way to do it. There was a belief that slavery without a war would have ended within a decade or so.
Or maybe they were just racist slavers and rapists who didn't want to give up slaving and raping.

I think the democrats were the party of slavery. The war was never about slavery, don't conflate the two.
Your statement is in the past tense. No one is in the party of slavery now because there isn't one. White supremacists still exist though. Pretty sure they are not voting democrat.

I think the democrats were the party of slavery. The war was never about slavery, don't conflate the two.
The Confederacy was all about slavery though. They were kind enough to say so in their declarations of secession so one day their future progeny couldn't act like cucked cowards and pretend otherwise.

No one is in the party of slavery now because there isn't one.
Democrats are the party of slavery, and always will be.

If we can forget and ignore the democrat's past, then we should forget and ignore all people's past, including the confederacy.

Nothing will trigger these stupid uneducated Moon Bats more than reminding them that the good guys lost the Civil War and that the bad guys won.

They get all pissy.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
/——-/ I know Southern Democrats who fly the battle flag. The confederate flag is something different.

If we can forget and ignore the democrat's past, then we should forget and ignore all people's past, including the confederacy.
The distant past is only marginally relevant to what people do and believe right now. What past we choose to honor and memorialize is a reflection of who we are.

The Confederacy was all about slavery though. They were kind enough to say so in their declarations of secession so one day their future progeny couldn't act like cucked cowards and pretend otherwise.

Why the Civil War Wasn’t About Slavery – Abbeville Institute

3. Northern hypocrisy. The North also had slaves. It is an actual fact that Massachusetts had slavery 78 years longer than Mississippi. They freed their slaves by a process called manumission, which was designed so that the Northern master didn’t lose any money.

Who is suggesting we ignore the past? My family came to this country in the 80s, I don't care about defending any part of your racist history I'm only interested in recounting it accurately.

The Democratic Party started moving away from their history of supporting slavery and segregation in the 60s when they voted in majority to pass the civil rights act of 64' and the voting rights act of 65'. To be fair and historically accurate the Republican party also voted in majority to pass both these pieces of legislation. In fact they passed it with an even greater majority within their own party. The only segment of the country to vote against these two pieces of legislation was the South. Over 90% of representatives in both the Republican and Democratic Party who served in the South and in former Confederate States voted against these two bills. The South has always been racist no matter the party in charge though today that happens to be the Republican party.

The more interesting thing to me is how hilariously the cucks in the South try to deny it. Take you for example. First you were proud of you great grand pappy and his fight for the Confederacy but then when the conversation turns to racism then you claim it was the Democrats. Well guess what you toothless dipshit, grand pappy back then was a Democrat. Either be proud of it or not but the fact that you try to be both is what makes you a cuck.

Horrible people used it for their own ends and now it means white supremacy.

For many on the left its the white portion of “white supremacy” that offends them the most

white supremacy ended several generations past but now the globalist diversity types want revenge

Forum List

Back