🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

You've not even offered any proof whatsoever that it is republicans and only republicans who fly the flag, much less why they do. How about because it is just a cool design that looks good? And at worse, it embodies the rebel spirit?

We used to have a hit TV show with the confederate flag everywhere and no one thought the worse for it.

Personally, I always liked the one with the snake that said "Don't tread on me." That doesn't mean I support snakes or deven tread.
This OP clown has broad brushed half the country as Confederate flag fliers. Here's the % of Americans who display the Confederate flag .0001%

This OP clown has broad brushed half the country as Confederate flag fliers. Here's the % of Americans who display the Confederate flag .0001%
What percentage of those do you think identify as conservative and/or voted for Trump? Be real.

The ironic thing is that the actual flag was not the Stars and Bars...it was called the "bonnie blue"...blue flag; single white star. They don't know enough about their own history which is both a good and bad thing.
The Bonnie Blue flag came about as early as 1810 when it flew over the Republic of West Florida, and then the Republic of Texas in 1945 -- both for a short time. It was never an official flag of the confederacy; the first official flag was the 7-star 'stars and bars' of March 1861.

1630171408733.png

Yep, we agree. You can live in your burned out "autonomus zones". Enjoy!!
I live in a gated community in South Florida where the cheapest home is going for half a million and my neighbors are all Cubans, Jamaicans and Jews. Like I said. Taking your country from you. Have you been to South Florida lately?

No, that isn't true. The slave owning part of the democrat party has not been embraced by the Republicans or the Right..........

No one supports the Confederacy, they support the Right of the states against encroachment by the federal government.
It was ALL about slavery, farming and their economic strength.... Worries about losing it, with slavery gone.... So they didn't want to give it all up, without a fight.

From what I can tell via all the research on my family roots, most didn't even know it was wrong.... I know that sounds strange to us now.... But to many every day folk, farming their own farms with their own 10 kids and maybe another farm laborer hand or two, never had or even saw a slave.

It was the rich plantation owners with politicians in high places who deceivingly pushed the fight on to everyone else who had nothing to gain by slavery, under the guise of state's rights.... Imo.

I have relatives that were the rich plantation owners and relatives that were just family farmers, with no slaves at all.

I have relatives that freed slaves upon their deaths and relatives who left their favorite slaves their cabin and surrounding land, enough for the freed slave to provide for themselves and their family...

And relatives who left the slaves they owned to another life of slavery, with their kids owning them now. :(

I have relatives who passed down their slaves to children in their wills, that gave instructions NOT to split the slave family unit apart when dividing up the slaves for each child.

But most of my lines of my ancestry living in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and then Texas had no slaves,

But still fought as Confederate Soldiers.... There really was not a choice....they had to sign up between certain ages... Something like 16 to 50. before the war started.

That's a dumb saying. Are people who are outraged over things like murder or rape incapable of reason? Or can outrage and intellect be mutually exclusive?

You mean like we should be outraged at the filthy ass Union Army going into Tennessee and kicking all the Jews out? Or maybe the 100K American civilians killed by the filthy ass Union thugs?

It was ALL about slavery, farming and their economic strength.... Worries about losing it, with slavery gone.... So they didn't want to give it all up, without a fight.

From what I can tell via all the research on my family roots, most didn't even know it was wrong.... I know that sounds strange to us now.... But to many every day folk, farming their own farms with their own 10 kids and maybe another farm laborer hand or two, never had or even saw a slave.

It was the rich plantation owners with politicians in high places who deceivingly pushed the fight on to everyone else who had nothing to gain by slavery, under the guise of state's rights.... Imo.

I have relatives that were the rich plantation owners and relatives that were just family farmers, with no slaves at all.

I have relatives that freed slaves upon their deaths and relatives who left their favorite slaves their cabin and surrounding land, enough for the freed slave to provide for themselves and their family...

And relatives who left the slaves they owned to another life of slavery, with their kids owning them now. :(

I have relatives who passed down their slaves to children in their wills, that gave instructions NOT to split the slave family unit apart when dividing up the slaves for each child.

But most of my lines of my ancestry living in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and then Texas had no slaves,

But still fought as Confederate Soldiers.... There really was not a choice....they had to sign up between certain ages... Something like 16 to 50. before the war started.

Yes...the democrat party has been evil since it was created by slave owners....

I live in a gated community in South Florida where the cheapest home is going for half a million and my neighbors are all Cubans, Jamaicans and Jews. Like I said. Taking your country from you. Have you been to South Florida lately?
Nope, Orlando is where I usually go in FL.
BLM flags? You and your neighbors hoping to get some of that "reparation" money the democrats are promising? <g>

Forum List

Back