🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

I'm not, just noticing that they can't get more than 10% of the black vote are still working to dismantle the voting rights act they voted against in 65'. So maybe not slavers, but not that far off form segregationists.
Who is they?

Go ahead and create whatever kind of safe space you need. Again, the only right the Confederacy was interested in protecting was the state right to protect slavery. The Confederacy existed to protect the institution of slavery and the people who take that flag as a symbol of pride are morons and mutants.
Look kid, its 2021 not 1860, duh.
You can think the battle flag in 2021 still supports slavery, like I said you can think whatever you want. Its what you can prove on this forum that matters. Its called "debate".

Look kid, its 2021 not 1860, duh.
You can think the battle flag in 2021 still supports slavery, like I said you can think whatever you want. Its what you can prove on this forum that matters. Its called "debate".
Look cuck, it is 2021 and if you want to keep losing the culture wars trying to defend a flag flown by racist and slavers in a war against Americans be my guest. That helps me draw support for tearing down your culture and its deplorable symbols.

Look cuck, it is 2021 and if you want to keep losing the culture wars trying to defend a flag flown by racist and slavers in a war against Americans be my guest. That helps me draw support for tearing down your culture and its deplorable symbols.
Enjoy kid!! Beautiful isn't it?
1630170112728.png

The ironic thing is that the actual flag was not the Stars and Bars...it was called the "bonnie blue"...blue flag; single white star. They don't know enough about their own history which is both a good and bad thing.

The Stars and Bars wasn't the Confederacy national flag, it was a battle flag.

Now why does a battle flag cause you to assume the fetal position?

The Stars and Bars wasn't the Confederacy national flag, it was a battle flag.

Now why does a battle flag cause you to assume the fetal position?
No one is afraid of cucks flying the Confederate flag. In fact we have no problem shaming you and turning the country against you.

Never personally felt the need to tear down culture.
WTF does that even mean? They can tear down statues, who cares, but culture? Maybe its the public schools that teach these idiots what the urban plantations now consider "culture"?
Like "break dancing" or rap or skateboards?? These leftists are clueless to life outside their plantations.

No one is afraid of cucks flying the Confederate flag. In fact we have no problem shaming you and turning the country against you.

I don't fly the the Confederate battle flag, we fly the Stars and Stripes every day.

I imagine that sends your cuck ass into the fetal position given your weak posting history, cuckold

I am intrigued. Is it a fact that it is ONLY republicans who display confederate flags?
I thought that it is a SOUTHERN PRIDE thing?

And the South were mostly slave owning KKK democrats. Republicans are the ones who wanted to FREE the slaves.

WTF does that even mean? They can tear down statues, who cares, but culture? Maybe its the public schools that teach these idiots what the urban plantations now consider "culture"?
It means taking your country from you. It means BLM flags being flown in communities and promoted while Confederate flag wavers are deemed deplorables and racists.

I don't fly the the Confederate battle flag, we fly the Stars and Stripes every day.

I imagine that sends your cuck ass into the fetal position given your weak posting history, cuckold
Nope. That's my flag too. What makes you a cuck is that my family is only been here since the 80s but that flag represents my interests right now more than cuck Whites.

No one flying that flag is unaware of how it is perceived by just about everyone. If someone is flying it just to be a jackass is it all that different than flying it to be a racist? It's still a public act of belligerence towards a specific group of people.
Just one group of people ?? I think the meaning has been added to or better yet changed over the years for some, but yes the original meaning is still a part of that flag, and it is hard to change something or to extract that part of it without redesigning the flag altogether.

Passers by have no clue what one's definition is when flying a flag, and no one wants to be caught flying a flag for racist reasoning or any bad reasoning if that is part of why they are flying a flag other than the American flag these days.

The southerner's need a new national pride symbol that reflects their southern lifestyles or cultural beliefs, and one that they can fly without it being somehow attached to racism in which the old confederate flag was part of once upon a time.

Why hasn't there been a new flag to represent for example the "southern redneck culture or lifestyle" ??? Otherwise one without the racist aspect to it I wonder ?? Of course some beliefs in culture's are going to offend other's always, but hey that's life just as long as it is legal, doesn't violate the law, and remains not in violation of law's pertaining to one's individual rights, civil liberties, and the pursuit of one's happyness.

If somehow it gets in the way of these things listed above, then the one's who are flying it for such reasoning, and is flying it because of his or her actions as a racist for an example, then it's not hard to put 1+1 together to = bad reasoning for flying a perceived symbol of hate by the flyer in those individual cases.

Time to design a new flag for the Southern lifestyle maybe ?? I bet the creative artistic mark up of a new representative flag would be amazing.

Get busy America.

Just my two cents worth.

Maybe the flag is kept for divisiveness, and the forwarding of hate by those who use it in these ways, and if so are they just poorly educated and possibly extremely gullible, and sadly grew up extremely poor in their lives ???

It's definitely a study.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.

You've not even offered any proof whatsoever that it is republicans and only republicans who fly the flag, much less why they do. How about because it is just a cool design that looks good? And at worse, it embodies the rebel spirit?

We used to have a hit TV show with the confederate flag everywhere and no one thought the worse for it.

Personally, I always liked the one with the snake that said "Don't tread on me." That doesn't mean I support snakes or deven tread.

I can't think of a better example of somebody doing something just to get a reaction out of snowflakes. It's the same reason they do a bunch of stuff. They just want to be disrespectful and get under your skin.
^^^ liberal project at it's finest.

Sounds like the left needs to learn to stop being triggered.
Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back