🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

It's actually not hypocritical at all. I have a right as property owner to decide what to do with my property and as a citizen I get to advocate for whatever national policy I feel like. America doesn't belong to white people and I have every right to advocate allowing everyone who wants to come to this country to be allowed to do so.
So you are a damned racist, well whatta ya know folks. It's getting hard to keep up with all these racist today, but every now and then they raise their idiot head's.

^^^
Fallacy: Straw man.
No one thinks this.

In precise terms, what do you think this means?
Reparations to black Americans for slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and redlining. Reparations for native Americans. Foreign aid and assistance to South America, the West Indies, Africa and the Middle East. Medicare for all and robust climate change legislation with investment in cleaner energy and updating our infrastructure, primarily in low income communities at first.

Speaking of dumbed down. Any bets on making the government pass out "reparation cash" or Yang's "universal basic income" of about $1,000 a month? Hint: the government is broke, they even borrowed about $30T, so I wouldn't spend any money hoping the government will come thru with a bonus for voting democrat. Never happen.
You didn't read the recent census? The largest growing population are mixed race citizens while white people as a demographic shrunk. Time is on my side.

Why does it matter to you that some people choose a symbol you do not like?
He doesn't get out into the world much does he ?? lol.

Most nation's have historic records and monuments showing it's history regardless of that history. In Germany they have museum's of former Nazis equipment as a show of it's engineering mastery's, but everyone knows the difference in Nazi atrocious Acts, and then not glorifying them while just enjoying the visual history and lesson's learned from it all. Russia still has the history of Stalin and Lennon, even though they were evil character's among many Russians that suffered under those tyrant's at various points in time. To see them as they were, and then to realize who they were is a great lesson in history to be educated on.

This idea of erasing America's history has something else involved in this notion, agenda or ideology. It smells of racism, and a revolution put in motion to attempt to eradicate white's and any white authority in this country. Well good luck with that one, because that is a fool's errand that will fail miserably.

Most nation's have historic records and monuments showing it's history regardless of that history. In Germany they have museum's of former Nazis equipment as a show of it's engineering mastery's, but everyone knows the difference in Nazi atrocious Acts, and then not glorifying them while just enjoying the visual history and lesson's learned from it all. Russia still has the history of Stalin and Lennon, even though they were evil character's among many Russians that suffered under those tyrant's at various points in time. To see them as they were, and then to realize who they were is a great lesson in history to be educated on.

This idea of erasing America's history has something else involved in this notion, agenda or ideology. It smells of racism, and a revolution put in motion to attempt to eradicate white's and any white authority in this country. Well good luck with that one, because that is a fool's errand that will fail miserably.
The idea that taking down statues of slaver traitors is "erasing history" is laughably absurd and totally transparent.

No one is suggesting we erase history. I'm suggesting we remember the Confederates as the pieces of human shit that they were.

Reparations to black Americans for slavery,
Who in the US was a slave? Who in the US owned a slave?
That is, who is owed, and who owes them?
If no one is owed, and no one owes, how is this an example if the government working for "us"?
Foreign aid and assistance to South America, the West Indies, Africa and the Middle East.
How is this an example of the government working for "us"?
Medicare for all
How is forcing people to pay for the goods and services consumed by othrs an example of governent working for "us"?
and robust climate change legislation with investment in cleaner energy...
How are the restrictions such legislation forced upon the US economy, all of which mean nothing because of the orders of magnitue greater effect China and India have on 'climate change', an example of he government working for "us"?
and updating our infrastructure, primarily in low income communities at first.
Updating infrastructure IS an example of government working for us.

I guess one of 4 isn't bad,.

Soo... you can't tell me --why-- it matter to you that some people choose a symbol you do not like
haha, I always get a chuckle out of this adorable equivocation by the supporters of the slaver-traitors. Just a "symbol we don't like", yep, free lobotomies for all...

The idea that taking down statues of slaver traitors is "erasing history" is laughably absurd and totally transparent.

Taking down statues of democrat party war heroes who fought to keep slavery?.....I think the democrat party should be forced to see those statues every single day...

You didn't read the recent census? The largest growing population are mixed race citizens while white people as a demographic shrunk. Time is on my side.
Here is the latest census result by race. True whites are declining as a percentage of the population, but still have a significant majority. But the US is "color-blind" right?
1630179542484.png

....care to look at which race owns more of the wealth? Why is that? Look at Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, all the other billionaires, how did they get so wealthy? Is that fair? Should their wealth be shared by all of us? Time is on whose side? The more time goes on the mo' money they make....just sayin'
1630179848136.png

No one is suggesting we erase history. I'm suggesting we remember the Confederates as the pieces of human shit that they were.
No one is arguing with that, because if certain member's or citizen's of the past were adamant in keeping slavery alive, then yes they were wrong for that, but you exposing your racist ways isn't any better, otherwise when speaking in terms of label's based on a color instead of the acts being committed. We have racist in all races, and don't you ever forget it. Ok lesson over.

Who in the US was a slave?
The ancestors of Black Americans.
Who in the US owned a slave?
This is a red herring. The salient fact is that America itself was complicit in slavery through its legal protection of it.
That is, who is owed, and who owes them?
If no one is owed, and no one owes, how is this an example if the government working for "us"?
The descendants of slaves are owed and who owes them is the United States government.
How is this an example of the government working for "us"?
Making the governent pay you what you're owed is an obvious example of making the government work for you. If fact that's its whole reason for being, to protect you from harm and allow you the right to seek redress when you are.
How is forcing people to pay for the goods and services consumed by othrs an example of governent working for "us"?
It's called Democracy. You aren't forced to participate in it. Fuck on off to the woods if you feel like.
How are the restrictions such legislation forced upon the US economy, all of which mean nothing because of the orders of magnitue greater effect China and India have on 'climate change', an example of he government working for "us"?
Cleaner air is obviously more beneficial from polluted air. Does this really need to be explained to you?
Updating infrastructure IS an example of government working for us.

I guess one of 4 isn't bad,.
I'm just happy you appear able to count that high.

No one is arguing with that, because if certain member's or citizen's of the past were adamant in keeping slavery alive, then yes they were wrong for that, but you exposing your racist ways isn't any better, otherwise when speaking in terms of label's based on a color instead of the acts being committed. We have racist in all races, and don't you ever forget it. Ok lesson over.
Pretending to be color blind isn't the same as not being racist. There are people interested in pretending the Confederacy didn't secede, fight and die to protect slavery and those are white. Not sure else what to tell you.

Nothing says "smelly sock puppet" better than a goat fucking noob who parachutes in, then drops nearly 50 posts in his first couple hours.
I enjoy telling the Cucker Carlson types that's it true. Well tearing down your flag and statues and pissing all over your history and culture and there's nothing you can do about it.

Forum List

Back