🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think most Republicans would stop flying Confederate flags if it didn't get a reaction out of the left.

It's actually not hypocritical at all. I have a right as property owner to decide what to do with my property and as a citizen I get to advocate for whatever national policy I feel like. America doesn't belong to white people and I have every right to advocate allowing everyone who wants to come to this country to be allowed to do so.
In other words, YOU like living behind walls you just don't believe others should. Got it.

Our open borders?!? No I don't. But I would bet you do.......Strange how you would choose a gated community. SMH
Why is it strange? Gated communities have higher property values. I also live in South Florida which is largely a city of immigrants. Most of my neighbors are immigrants. And that's a hell of a lot more welcome than Confederate flag waving mutants.

Why is it strange? Gated communities have higher property values. I also live in South Florida which is largely a city of immigrants. Most of my neighbors are immigrants. And that's a hell of a lot more welcome than Confederate flag waving mutants.
Is that you Jake? You out on bail?

They were also slave owners and so were the Natives.
How does that change the fact that Black Americans were generational victims of slavery that was legally protected by the United States? Reparations will be passed eventually.

Hope they include everyone who were slaves and exclude everyone who wasn't.
One, there's no good reason descendants of slaves shouldn't be compensated and two, this entire time you've ignored the segregation, discrimination and redlining that plenty of living black Americans were victims of. Cuck Whites can't hide from their shameful past forever.

Blacks weren't the only slaves and owned slaves too.
Chattel slavery was only done to black people. White indentured servants were working off a contract and that was mostly gone by the time chattel slavery got going. Again. That some black people either participated in the enslavement of other blacks or bought family members but were unable by law to free them, really doesn't change the fact that Black descendants of American slavery are absolutely due reparations for that generational injustice.

I wonder which of the democrat nominees for president is going to pick up the "reparations" banner" for goat shit? Kamala? Yang? Pocahontas? Butt Plug Pete?

I can't wait to see the urban plantation banners, and the memes that follow that election.
I wonder if as Eddie Murphy describes them "white lookin MFs" are eligible for reparations?

The ancestors of Black Americans.
So...no one alive today.
Who do we pay the reparations to? People who were not slaves and therefor were not harmed by being a slave?
How is this an example of government working for "us"
This is a red herring.
No, it's not -- unless you believe those who did not hold slaves are responsible for the harm caused to slaves.
How is this an example of government working for "us"?
The descendants of slaves are owed and who owes them is the United States government.
You cannot present a sound argument to this effect - and even if you could, you cannot demonstrate how this is an example of government working for "us".
Making the governent pay you what you're owed...
Problem is, you cannot present a sound argument as to how -anyone- is "owed" anything for slavery -- and you cannot present a sound argument how those who had nothing to do with slavery are responsible to pay those who are owed.
Thus, you cannot demonstrate how is this an example of government working for "us".
It's called Democracy.
"Democracy" is a form of government, founded on the premise that people have the right to life, liberty, property and self-determination.
Where in there is the idea that the state not just can, but should, force people to pay for the goods and services consumed by others?
How does this not run -against- the rights to liberty, property and self-determination?
How does the state diminishing the rights or liberty, property and self-determination quality as "government working for us"?
Cleaner air ...
No, no - you said "climate change". Don't move the goal post just because you cannto address the question.
How are the restrictions such legislation forced upon the US economy, all of which mean nothing because of the orders of magnitue greater effect China and India have on 'climate change', an example of he government working for "us"?
I'm just happy you appear able to count that high.
^^^
Outrage
The refuse of those incapable of reason.
I'm sorry you do not like the fact most of what you provided are not example of the government working for "us", but there's nothing I can do about that.
Rather than get all upset, why don't you find better examples?

Well tearing down your flag and statues and pissing all over your history and culture and there's nothing you can do about it.
Why do you believe your outrage gives you the moral and legal authority to deny people you disagree with their right to express an opinion you do not like --- violently, if necessary?

Last edited:
One, there's no good reason descendants of slaves shouldn't be compensated...
They were not slaves, and thus, not harmed by slavery.
How are people who were not harmed owed anyting?
And...what of blacks who did not arrive until after 1865? How are they owed anything for slavery?
And...what of people who did not live here until after 1865? How do they owe anyone enyting for slavery?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back