I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

I have been contacted by the producer of a nationwide program. The host is a household name.

They are putting me on the air today.

Good. This kind of thing needs airing and national discussing.

Just don't let them frame it as a "political" thing. They always do that to take our eyes off the ball. All it does is entrench more tribalism. They do that just because tribalism is good for ratings. If they go there, call them on it.

Issues like this have been political for the last few decades. It’s impossible to take politics out of it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
What does trump have to do with this? Schools take guns seriously what with all the hysterical school shootings. They are trying what they can to prevent them.

Politically, we have the pro-pc people and the anti-pc people. Trump is the leader of the anti-pc party. That’s what he has to do with it.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

Don't get yourself so upset about this.

On a rainy day in 1975 I was smoking a cigarette under an overhang within inches of my High School's designated smoking area. The principal came by, called me into his office and asked me my name. I made up a name. He then told me I was suspended. I ignored him and went back to class.

In about 2 weeks I was called down to his office and my parents were called in. He insisted that I go to a shrink because I had lied so well. (Did he think I was supposed to twitch?).

Anyway, I met with the shrink who seemed agree that standing under the overhang when it was raining was a good idea, and that my making up a name was no big deal. I don't think he liked the principal either.

Anyway, I didn't get suspended...but the principal sure had it in for me after that. I graduated and left that worm of a principal behind - a small man with a small amount of authority.

In the case of your son, he should meet with the shrink and tell him the whole truth - that he was playing a game with his friend...not making any malicious gesture towards the teacher. I'm sure that the shrink will conclude that it is nothing to worry about.

The teacher over-reacted. Nowadays, given the number of school shootings teachers have a right to be paranoid and to try to identify any potentially threatening behavior. Perhaps if you son had explained that he was playing a game with a friend - not making any malicious gestures towards anyone - that the teacher wouldn't have done anything.

It's the student that falsely described your son's actions that should be sent to the shrink!

The real bitch of it is that the other kid who was also playing shoot-em-up was not suspended. The ratfink punks didn't even mention he was also playing shoot-em-up.

I raised my son not to be rat, so when he was interrogated by security, he kept his friend's name out of it. He took all the heat.

If your son wasn't doing anything wrong, and your son's friend wasn't doing anything wrong, why didn't he tell the whole truth?

It ain't ratting out if nobody did anything wrong.

I have been contacted by the producer of a nationwide program. The host is a household name.

Just don't let them frame it as a "political" thing. They always do that to take our eyes off the ball. All it does is entrench more tribalism. They do that just because tribalism is good for ratings. If they go there, call them on it.

Issues like this have been political for the last few decades. It’s impossible to take politics out of it.

There's nothing 'political' about social issues. That's just putting on a false front. And the only thing that accomplishes is to sweep it under the Irrelevancy rug.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Don't get yourself so upset about this.

On a rainy day in 1975 I was smoking a cigarette under an overhang within inches of my High School's designated smoking area. The principal came by, called me into his office and asked me my name. I made up a name. He then told me I was suspended. I ignored him and went back to class.

In about 2 weeks I was called down to his office and my parents were called in. He insisted that I go to a shrink because I had lied so well. (Did he think I was supposed to twitch?).

Anyway, I met with the shrink who seemed agree that standing under the overhang when it was raining was a good idea, and that my making up a name was no big deal. I don't think he liked the principal either.

Anyway, I didn't get suspended...but the principal sure had it in for me after that. I graduated and left that worm of a principal behind - a small man with a small amount of authority.

In the case of your son, he should meet with the shrink and tell him the whole truth - that he was playing a game with his friend...not making any malicious gesture towards the teacher. I'm sure that the shrink will conclude that it is nothing to worry about.

The teacher over-reacted. Nowadays, given the number of school shootings teachers have a right to be paranoid and to try to identify any potentially threatening behavior. Perhaps if you son had explained that he was playing a game with a friend - not making any malicious gestures towards anyone - that the teacher wouldn't have done anything.

It's the student that falsely described your son's actions that should be sent to the shrink!

What concerned me about this story from the beginning was not so much overreacting to a finger gun, but rather the school's acting on the description by others of an act they never even witnessed.

I feel for G's son. Taking a sophomore kid's business to Limbaugh or Carr to make political war is just plain over the line.

I have a lot of respect for G, but this is a mistake.

I shit you not.

Thank you.
What does trump have to do with this? Schools take guns seriously what with all the hysterical school shootings. They are trying what they can to prevent them.

Precisely, Rump has nothing to do with it. He's only tangentially connected to the issue at all by virtue of having proposed to rub salt into the wound by "arming teachers", a sick fantasy he seems to have dropped like a hot potato. So making the leap to vote for him not only doesn't follow, it's counterintuitive.

We seem to be unable of late to distinguish between political demagogues and cultural sickness. Where anyone gets the idea that a POTUS dictates culture is beyond my comprehensional pay grade.
This incident has helped me to understand why some people would vote for Trump. They are simply fed up.

I think Trump voters are in several categories.

You have the voters for whom the election was all about Mexicans and Muslims. Most of the Trump supporters on this forum are of that variety.

And then you have the voters who can't stand Trump but hated Hillary a little or a lot more. That's the category my father and most of my extended family fall into.

And then there are the voters who can sense that our country is on the wrong track, and that they are being robbed. They don't know exactly how the mechanism of the robbery works, but they can feel it. They feel it in their bones. Because of this, they believe the whole system is rigged against them and they want the whole apple cart overturned, damn the consequences.

This last category is made up of people on the left and the right of the political spectrum. And more and more people are joining that category every day.

I am repulsed by the first category of people. I am frustrated by the second category. But I empathize with and understand the last category, because they are right. And I can forgive them for casting a big FUCK YOU vote for Trump aimed at the system which is regularly fucking them in the ass.

I would ask you to name ONE Trump supporter to whom Mexicans and/or Muslims was his/her primary motive for voting for President Trump or supporting him now. Illegal immigration and terrorist activity definitely was A factor for many of us, but I seriously doubt it was the primary factor and certainly not the ONLY factor for anybody.

The vast majority of us were rejecting a hyper partisan status quo mentality of a permanent political class made up of professional politicians, appointed and/or hired bureaucrats who were far more concerned with increasing their own power, prestige, influence,and personal wealth than they cared about solving problems or benefitting the American people. The ONLY difference between Republicans and Democrats are the constituencies they pretend to represent and they throw different kinds of bones to their respective constituencies just to keep us quiet and/or voting for them and/or sending in the campaign contributions. But they don't intend to do ANYTHING that would upset their personal gravy trains. They talk a good game and claim lots of successes, but they don't care much whether they actually accomplish anything or solve any problems and they blame everybody but themselves when they don't. They figure they'll have theirs and be long gone before it all comes crashing down and then whoever is unlucky enough to be there at that time will get blamed for it.

Enter a presidential candidate with a lot of personal baggage, but who was neither partisan nor professional politician, who offered a vision of a brighter, stronger, more secure, more prosperous, more successful America and stated specific practical things that needed to happen to fix problems, and had a track record of getting hard things done. THAT's what the vast majority of us voted for. He sometimes annoys, irritates, embarrasses us, but that is of minor importance when it is up against the fact that for the most part, he has not disappointed us in his efforts to accomplish that vision and he really doesn't care who gets the credit. Trump supporters rate results as far more important than protocol, status quo, 'it's never been done that way before" etc.

And one of the several reasons I voted for him is he sees political correctness and government social engineering as the same destructive evil that I see it. I'm pretty darn sure he would be on your side in how the school treated your son.

Last edited:

There are certain personalities out there who relish stories about political correctness run amok. They would not be household names if they didn't escalate stories into foam flinging diatribes. I fully expect this to be turned into a hyperbolic MAGA moment.

The emails I have received from this show have a MAGA signature line.

I'm fine with all of that. I am not stopping here. I plan to kick these idiots in the balls every which way I can. I'm going to ask them to point me to a rabid lawyer to sic on the school district.

Go talk to the teacher wearing a MAGA hat.

Have someone secretly video the encounter.

You may get rich!!!

I would ask you to name ONE Trump supporter to whom Mexicans and/or Muslims was his/her primary motive for voting for President Trump or supporting him now.

Does it have to be "one"? Would a pair suffice?

I'm pretty darn sure he would be on your side in how the school treated your son.

That's nice, but it isn't the purview of either Presidents or politics.

I'll just wish you a pleasant day Pogo and hope you will review how non sequitur your responses so often are and consider your TDS issues and deal with them at some time.

I would ask you to name ONE Trump supporter to whom Mexicans and/or Muslims was his/her primary motive for voting for President Trump or supporting him now.

Does it have to be "one"? Would a pair suffice?

I'm pretty darn sure he would be on your side in how the school treated your son.

That's nice, but it isn't the purview of either Presidents or politics.

I'll just wish you a pleasant day Pogo and hope you will review how non sequitur your responses so often are and consider your TDS issues and deal with them at some time.

Love ya Foxy. Even though you can't answer either of those. :)

That's what I do around this joint ---- take emotionally-inflated arguments and let their air out.

The vast majority of us were rejecting a hyper partisan status quo mentality of a permanent political class made up of professional politicians, appointed and/or hired bureaucrats who were far more concerned with increasing their own power, prestige, influence,and personal wealth than they cared about solving problems or benefitting the American people. The ONLY difference between Republicans and Democrats are the constituencies they pretend to represent and they throw different kinds of bones to their respective constituencies just to keep us quiet and/or voting for them and/or sending in the campaign contributions. But they don't intend to do ANYTHING that would upset their personal gravy trains. They talk a good game and claim lots of successes, but they don't care much whether they actually accomplish anything or solve any problems and they blame everybody but themselves when they don't. They figure they'll have theirs and be long gone before it all comes crashing down and then whoever is unlucky enough to be there at that time will get blamed for it.

Enter a presidential candidate with a lot of personal baggage, but who was neither partisan nor professional politician, who offered a vision of a brighter, stronger, more secure, more prosperous, more successful America and stated specific practical things that needed to happen to fix problems, and had a track record of getting hard things done. THAT's what the vast majority of us voted for. He sometimes annoys, irritates, embarrasses us, but that is of minor importance when it is up against the fact that for the most part, he has not disappointed us in his efforts to accomplish that vision and he really doesn't care who gets the credit. Trump supporters rate results as far more important than protocol, status quo, 'it's never been done that way before" etc.

Yeah...

1. Government is The Problem.

2. Just with the Trumpy at the helm, Paradise is just around the corner. Government will make it so.

3. Trumpy lies about everything and his granny, in so doing embarrasses everyone left, right, and center, but hear him out: PARADISE!!!

4. Have you heard? Results! North Korea is no longer a threat, and Americans can sleep soundly.

5. Some sure do sleep the mental slumber of the brain-dead - otherwise known as Trumpy's "base" - and they are notoriously calm. But: RESULTS!!!

UpIsDownistan never ceases to amaze.

I feel for G's son. Taking a sophomore kid's business to Limbaugh or Carr to make political war is just plain over the line.

Why?

Why is making this a political war over the line? What was over the line was the political BS that caused this to happen.

You and pogo are simply against him hitting back politically because it is the side you agree with this time.

There are certain personalities out there who relish stories about political correctness run amok. They would not be household names if they didn't escalate stories into foam flinging diatribes. I fully expect this to be turned into a hyperbolic MAGA moment.

I'm fine with all of that. I am not stopping here. I plan to kick these idiots in the balls every which way I can. I'm going to ask them to point me to a rabid lawyer to sic on the school district.
And now we see why districts resort to "zero tolerance" stances.
Zero tolerance of the facts. They have zero interest in the truth. I am going to make them scream until they learn to listen.

Your aim may be the school but if you're being herded by a MAGA megalomaniac all the focus will go on that, y'all will have collaterally-damaged the national division, and the actual school will be reduced to a bit player.

As I said, don't let them get away with framing this as a political thing. That's what they'll undoubtedly try to do, and all that does is diffuse your issue and rub salt into a wound.
Except it IS a political thing. This is not something that happened in a vacuum - it is a direct result of the asinine politics in this country. In this case the politics of a particular side.

Trying to take the politics out of this is like ignoring the entire problem. No, G should not distill this into a singular apolitical event because it is not one.

Why?

Why is making this a political war over the line? What was over the line was the political BS that caused this to happen.

You and pogo are simply against him hitting back politically because it is the side you agree with this time.
No, I don't agree with that "side." I surely wasn't "hitting back politically." My goodness.

Go talk to the teacher wearing a MAGA hat.

Have someone secretly video the encounter.

You may get rich!!!
What would be the point of that?

Why?

No, I don't agree with that "side." I surely wasn't "hitting back politically." My goodness.
I didn't say you were hitting back politically. You specifically stated that HE SHOULD NOT.

And your reasoning for this? Missing.

Forum List

Back