I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
What does trump have to do with this? Schools take guns seriously what with all the hysterical school shootings. They are trying what they can to prevent them.

Precisely, Rump has nothing to do with it. He's only tangentially connected to the issue at all by virtue of having proposed to rub salt into the wound by "arming teachers", a sick fantasy he seems to have dropped like a hot potato. So making the leap to vote for him not only doesn't follow, it's counterintuitive.

We seem to be unable of late to distinguish between political demagogues and cultural sickness. Where anyone gets the idea that a POTUS dictates culture is beyond my comprehensional pay grade.
This incident has helped me to understand why some people would vote for Trump. They are simply fed up.

I think Trump voters are in several categories.

You have the voters for whom the election was all about Mexicans and Muslims. Most of the Trump supporters on this forum are of that variety.

And then you have the voters who can't stand Trump but hated Hillary a little or a lot more. That's the category my father and most of my extended family fall into.

And then there are the voters who can sense that our country is on the wrong track, and that they are being robbed. They don't know exactly how the mechanism of the robbery works, but they can feel it. They feel it in their bones. Because of this, they believe the whole system is rigged against them and they want the whole apple cart overturned, damn the consequences.

This last category is made up of people on the left and the right of the political spectrum. And more and more people are joining that category every day.

I am repulsed by the first category of people. I am frustrated by the second category. But I empathize with and understand the last category, because they are right. And I can forgive them for casting a big FUCK YOU vote for Trump aimed at the system which is regularly fucking them in the ass.

First off, I knew from day one Trump was not the answer. I also knew Clinton was a big part of the problem. I couldn’t vote for either but I understood why you would vote for him. Clinton represented more government control and meddling that would not allow hard working Americans to get ahead. Trump was hope and change and an unknown that people were ready to roll the dice on.

Me, I saw two really bad choices and went to third party.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
What does trump have to do with this? Schools take guns seriously what with all the hysterical school shootings. They are trying what they can to prevent them.

Precisely, Rump has nothing to do with it. He's only tangentially connected to the issue at all by virtue of having proposed to rub salt into the wound by "arming teachers", a sick fantasy he seems to have dropped like a hot potato. So making the leap to vote for him not only doesn't follow, it's counterintuitive.

We seem to be unable of late to distinguish between political demagogues and cultural sickness. Where anyone gets the idea that a POTUS dictates culture is beyond my comprehensional pay grade.
This incident has helped me to understand why some people would vote for Trump. They are simply fed up.

You have the voters for whom the election was all about Mexicans and Muslims. Most of the Trump supporters on this forum are of that variety.

And then you have the voters who can't stand Trump but hated Hillary a little or a lot more. That's the category my father and most of my extended family fall into.

And then there are the voters who can sense that our country is on the wrong track, and that they are being robbed. They don't know exactly how the mechanism of the robbery works, but they can feel it. They feel it in their bones. Because of this, they believe the whole system is rigged against them and they want the whole apple cart overturned, damn the consequences.

This last category is made up of people on the left and the right of the political spectrum. And more and more people are joining that category every day.

I am repulsed by the first category of people. I am frustrated by the second category. But I empathize with and understand the last category, because they are right. And I can forgive them for casting a big FUCK YOU vote for Trump aimed at the system which is regularly fucking them in the ass.

First off, I knew from day one Trump was not the answer. I also knew Clinton was a big part of the problem. I couldn’t vote for either but I understood why you would vote for him. Clinton represented more government control and meddling that would not allow hard working Americans to get ahead. Trump was hope and change and an unknown that people were ready to roll the dice on.

That's at least the honest alternative. Unfortunately the WTA system ensures that that vote goes straight to the trash can.

I've done that too, it's an empty feeling. We make a "statement" that only we can see.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

That's at least the honest alternative. Unfortunately the WTA system ensures that that vote goes straight to the trash can.

I've done that too, it's an empty feeling. We make a "statement" that only we can see.
Trump won. And everyone can see that.

All those FUCK YOU votes add up.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton in 2016. I detested both equally. They are two sides of the same coin.

I wrote in my vote for President. My mother died a few months before the election, and I wrote in the candidate she wanted.

Ah but what do they add up TO. Aye, there's the rub.

Ah but what do they add up TO. Aye, there's the rub.
They add up to a clown. See my avatar.

Trump is exposing just how spineless and rotten the GOP is all the way to the core.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton in 2016. I detested both equally. They are two sides of the same coin.

I wrote in my vote for President. My mother died a few months before the election, and I wrote in the candidate she wanted.

What needs to happen is for everybody to do that. The system cannot function as it wants to under a mass electoral strike.

To put it another way the FUCK YOU vote needs to go to the system itself, not one of the banner-holders OF that system. All the latter does is perpetuate it and dig it deeper.

And I know this is preaching to the choir. But it should be said.

Not to omit, sympathies for your loss. I've been there.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I think g5000 should be on some kind of a terrorist list just for having a kid who would do such a thing.

Now that he is a Trump supporter, except a visit from Mueller.

What needs to happen is for everybody to do that. The system cannot function as it wants to under a mass electoral strike.

To put it another way the FUCK YOU vote needs to go to the system itself, not one of the banner-holders OF that system. All the latter does is perpetuate it and dig it deeper.
The average American voter is lazy. They don't even turn out for the primaries. That's how the fucktards, psychos, retards, and bigots control the outcome. Fucktards, psychos, retards, and bigots have a lot of energy. They show up at the primary polls in disproportionate numbers, and they end up deciding which two evils everyone else will have to choose from.

If the American voters got off their fat lazy asses during the primaries, we would end up with better choices.

As I say about so many things, the person to blame for the shit we are in is looking back at you in the mirror.

We get the politicians we deserve. And this country deserves a pathological liar, adulterer, idiot clown, and thief.

I have been contacted by the producer of a nationwide program. The host is a household name.

They are putting me on the air today.

Good. This kind of thing needs airing and national discussing.

Just don't let them frame it as a "political" thing. They always do that to take our eyes off the ball. All it does is entrench more tribalism. They do that just because tribalism is good for ratings. If they go there, call them on it.

I have been contacted by the producer of a nationwide program. The host is a household name.

Just don't let them frame it as a "political" thing. They always do that to take our eyes off the ball. All it does is entrench more tribalism. They do that just because tribalism is good for ratings. If they go there, call them on it.
There are certain personalities out there who relish stories about political correctness run amok. They would not be household names if they didn't escalate stories into foam flinging diatribes. I fully expect this to be turned into a hyperbolic MAGA moment.

The emails I have received from this show have a MAGA signature line.

I'm fine with all of that. I am not stopping here. I plan to kick these idiots in the balls every which way I can. I'm going to ask them to point me to a rabid lawyer to sic on the school district.

There are certain personalities out there who relish stories about political correctness run amok. They would not be household names if they didn't escalate stories into foam flinging diatribes. I fully expect this to be turned into a hyperbolic MAGA moment.

I'm fine with all of that. I am not stopping here. I plan to kick these idiots in the balls every which way I can. I'm going to ask them to point me to a rabid lawyer to sic on the school district.
And now we see why districts resort to "zero tolerance" stances.

Zero tolerance of the facts. They have zero interest in the truth. I am going to make them scream until they learn to listen.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

this is the reason I voted for trump. yeah I like most of his policies, but it's the attack on political correctness and leftwing sacred cows.

we've had our differences, but welcome aboard and I hope you get that story out

If anyone hears me on this show today, I would like to remind you of the forum rules about revealing personal details about members of this forum.

Zero tolerance of the facts. They have zero interest in the truth. I am going to make them scream until they learn to listen.
Ok.....:doubt:

Your aim may be the school but if you're being herded by a MAGA megalomaniac all the focus will go on that, y'all will have collaterally-damaged the national division, and the actual school will be reduced to a bit player.

As I said, don't let them get away with framing this as a political thing. That's what they'll undoubtedly try to do, and all that does is diffuse your issue and rub salt into a wound.

If anyone hears me on this show today, I would like to remind you of the forum rules about revealing personal details about members of this forum.

Sure, but you know, if the story should grow legs, your personal details will be out there on a way bigger stage than this forum.

Forum List

Back