I think some of the low populated red states should be merged

Actually, the OP has a defective gene that makes her attracted to her own gender.

The OP is a man. He used to be on this forum under the name matthew, later had the name on the account changed to ScienceRocks, and was permanently banned not long after that name change.

Now, he's back under the new sockpuppet account Stormlover, pretending to be female, but it's the same guy as matthew/ScienceRocks.

No. The whole point of the bicameral legislature is to keep low populated states from being plowed over by larger population states.
bicameral legislatures date back to when our founders were brits. The United Kingdom had one, and by the time the US Constitition was created the vast majority of the states did as well.

You did not think this through.

For example, you would merge Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wyoming. So instead of eight senators, they would only have two.
How would that be a bad thing considering the states in question? LOL

I think some of the low populated red states should be merged. Here is the states that should be merged
1. Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wy.
2. North And South Dakota
3. Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri
4. Ark and Ok
5. New Mexico and Colorado

I think Puerto Rico and the virgin islands should become one state.

What do you think?
LOL. Methinks you are trying to stack the deck in Democrat's political favor. Are you willing to admit this is your objective?

I think some of the low populated red states should be merged. Here is the states that should be merged
4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

How about merging Washington DC with Maryland? They are low-population. This is just a bullshit strategy for Leftards to"gerrymander" the Senate iMHO.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

That you are an idiot.

How about merging Washington DC with Maryland? They are low-population. This is just a bullshit strategy for Leftards to"gerrymander" the Senate iMHO.

You don't know much about the representation DC has, do you? DC only has 1 NON VOTING member of the House, and has zero in the Senate.

But DC gets 3 electoral votes

Yeah, they've got 3 electoral votes (but only since 1961), but that's really not much of a say in who gets to be president.

Additionally, they have ZERO representation in Congress, which is where the laws get made and passed.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

Colorado and New Mexico are both blue states, dipshit.

Yeah, they've got 3 electoral votes (but only since 1961), but that's really not much of a say in who gets to be president.

Additionally, they have ZERO representation in Congress, which is where the laws get made and passed.

If the District of Columbia went back to Maryland, they would have representation in Congress as well as a vote for Maryland's senators. And considering how much they've been whining about it lately, its a good idea.

They arent a State they are the seat of Government. Designed and appointed by the Constitution, They shouldnt get even that much. If the people wanna vote they can vote in either Maryland or Virginia.

They arent a State they are the seat of Government. Designed and appointed by the Constitution, They shouldnt get even that much. If the people wanna vote they can vote in either Maryland or Virginia.

They should vote in Maryland or Virginia? Really? Do you actually believe that? If so, then your knowledge of voting is sorely lacking.

It would give states that have higher population more power in the senate. California has dozens of times the population as most of these midwestern and mountain states. It would make things fairer.
Using your example it would drop the number of senators for those states from 26 to 10

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?
They are already trying this power grab wanting to make DC. a state. That is all it is about.

4. Ark and Ok

What do you think?

I think if a conservative union of states is not formed to secede...it is all over.

Red vs Blue is silly, since both parties are criminal.
They both pushed the illegal wars, like Korea, Iran(1953), Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
They both prevented public health care and Obama pushed mandatory private insurance instead.
They both pushed the illegal war on drugs and made the US the greatest % imprisoned the civilized world.
All of those wars were legal

Forum List

Back