I think the republican party is done

The Left WANT the GOP gone so they can have what they wanted all along. A permanent one party country.
That's what both parties want and it's pure delusion. If we don't learn to get along with people we don't agree with, the country won't last much longer.

That partisanship is necessary because this is now an all out war
No. That's what psychotic partisans have stuck in their brains, but it's a ruse. You're being played by enemies of our nation, internal and external, who want to keep us at each others throats

No. That's what psychotic partisans have stuck in their brains, but it's a ruse. You're being played by enemies of our nation, internal and external, who want to keep us at each others throats
The enemy is the Democrat party. I refuse to sit in a big circlejerk and sing kumbayah with them. As far as I am concerned, stick all Democrats in Death Valley and wall it off.

With tRump destroying the serving or hopeful politicians who aren't loyal enough and Lara purging the RNC of folks she deems unworthy while redirecting the money into the tRump pockets just months before the national elections there will be nothing left when they lose.

And lose they will, since they are removing the few remaining voices of sanity from the party as we speak.
But you’re a moron, so nobody really cares very much what you think.

The enemy is the Democrat party.
Of course, of course. They have horns and worship the debil. :rolleyes: You should piss yourself and swear allegiance to a fascist. It's the only way!!!!
I refuse to sit in a big circlejerk and sing kumbayah with them. As far as I am concerned, stick all Democrats in Death Valley and wall it off.
You're in the middle of a partisan circle jerk.

But you’re a moron, so nobody really cares very much what you think.
Obviously you do.

shrug.gif

And that's exactly what compromise is-surrendering to the enemy
Compromise isn't necessary. Just some basic sanity. You all just get so freaked out, telling yourself the other side is ultimate evil. It accomplishes nothing. Or nothing good, anyway.

Sanity means eliminating liberalism.
No, that's insane. It's not going to happen unless you take up arms and kill them all. But they'll shoot back. Politics isn't warfare, and you stupid fuckers trying to make it that are taking down our nation.

Forum List

Back