I think the second shot has hurt me !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Ever since I had that second shot ?? I notice about 2-3 times a week and early when I wake up that I have about 45 min of flu like symptoms and then it goes away

Very odd and strange
No doubt the second shot was both to strong and not needed

Ever since I had that second shot ?? I notice about 2-3 times a week and early when I wake up that I have about 45 min of flu like symptoms and then it goes away

Very odd and strange

Was it the Pfizer shot?

My dad had a bad reaction to the 2nd Pfizer shot. He said he got flu-like symptoms for a few days that were so bad that he was thinking about going to the ER.

Muhammed
I am a recluse and I just like being alone . Them god damn Jews got me on so much meds that I don’t think I can ever find love

Very odd and strange

How do you know that? Are you a doctor?

Very odd and strange
calm yourself----in immunology it's called an AMNESTIC response. Your IMMUNE SYSTEM is
primed to "remember" -----the antigens involved and RESPOND with----let's call it "inflammation" -----not odd, not strange, It will resolve

SweetSue92
Been 4 months !!
I think just having one shot was ample

Later, when our Moral Panic is over, it will come out how destructive these shots are. People will come out in droves telling about the effects of these shots, fairly mild like yours, and more drastic.

Hospital workers too, who saw people hospitalized with the effects. But right now we're under a delusion so no one's talking

But just wait

SweetSue92
Maybe ..but , the consequences of getting Covid can be fatal

You started a thread stating the vaccine is making you feel sick months later. Now you kneejerk to "yeahbut"

We need to get over the "yeahbut". We are not counteracting a disease like smallpox here with a 30% mortality rate.

SweetSue92
Maybe ..but , the consequences of getting Covid can be fatal

Are you in the high risk category? If so I can understand your comment, but for those who aren't why would they want to take a JAB that will have them waking up feeling like they have the flu for 45 minutes 2-3 times a week?

calm yourself----in immunology it's called an AMNESTIC response. Your IMMUNE SYSTEM is
primed to "remember" -----the antigens involved and RESPOND with----let's call it "inflammation" -----not odd, not strange, It will resolve
I don't think it's the anamnestic response. He didn't get a vaccine shot, he's says he got an M-shot. It's supposed to cure erectile dysfunction.

Later, when our Moral Panic is over, it will come out how destructive these shots are. People will come out in droves telling about the effects of these shots, fairly mild like yours, and more drastic.

Hospital workers too, who saw people hospitalized with the effects. But right now we're under a delusion so no one's talking

But just wait
They are talking but MSM not listening and social media like FB deletes any discontent about it all. People injured joined groups and the groups got deleted.

Very odd and strange
I hate the whole idea of the vaccine ( not a vaccine btw )

I think what you may be experiencing is the antibody pooling after being asleep for a period of hours. The second shot is designed to boost the antibody production in your body to roughly ten times what it would naturally be. That in and of itself is likely to cause some bodily physical effects...it probably means that you already had a pretty good immune system. Try a daily dose of D3....Magnesium supplement and a good B-complex heavy on the B6. It has made a world of difference for me related to non virus issues....however as of yet I have refused the vaccine. Boost your water intake a little. Also Ibuprofen works well for inflammation related to system issues....it's a little rough on the kidneys but in the short term it is very helpful.

They are talking but MSM not listening and social media like FB deletes any discontent about it all. People injured joined groups and the groups got deleted.
Not on Gettr though....they should just join Gettr

Forum List

Back