I think Trump was instigating violence at Sanders and Clinton rallies.

R

rdean

I was just watching Trump talk/speech on TV. He was denying "HIS" people were the ones involved in any violence. The ALL the violence came from liberals, progressive, Clinton's and Sander's people. Taunting, harassing and sent by Bernie.

Then Trump said look at the violence at their riots. How come that's not being reported. Only there hasn't been any violence at Clinton or Sanders rallies.

Now that Trump has planted the idea, will there be violence now? Is he telling his supports to go start shit? Seems that way to me.

I was just watching Trump talk/speech on TV. He was denying "HIS" people were the ones involved in any violence. The ALL the violence came from liberals, progressive, Clinton's and Sander's people. Taunting, harassing and sent by Bernie.

Then Trump said look at the violence at their riots. How come that's not being reported. Only there hasn't been any violence at Clinton or Sanders rallies.

Now that Trump has planted the idea, will there be violence now? Is he telling his supports to go start shit? Seems that way to me.
This thread was a failure in the first two words. "I think", NEVER proven by any thread start or comment.

This thread was a failure in the first two words. "I think", NEVER proven by any thread start or comment.
You are the only failure in this thread.

I doubt Trump will have any supporters show up at Clinton or Sanders rallies without police protection. Most of them are cowards.

Pffft. Sanders won't even negative-campaign, let alone disrupt people.

Imaginations are vivid.

Here's the real deal: I think Rump was (trying to) instigate violence at his own rally last night by suddenly without warning pulling the plug on ten thousand people who would then be released to the streets. Local security, having had no issues and no discussions with Rump, continued to handle it, and he didn't get his wish. But it looks extremely cynical.

Trump is making issues worse by blaming it entirely on protestors who showed up "out of the blue" and started trouble. He had plenty to do with encouraging an incendiary climate at his rallies. Doesn't make the protestors right, but Trump should be taking responsibility and telling his supporters to put on their big boy pants and act like the adults in the room. All the other candidates should be coming down HARD on disruptive protestors and not on Donald. What has happened to common sense in this country? Somebody needs to speak up and tell EVERYONE to act their age.

Trump is making issues worse by blaming it entirely on protestors who showed up "out of the blue" and started trouble. He had plenty to do with encouraging an incendiary climate at his rallies. Doesn't make the protestors right, but Trump should be taking responsibility and telling his supporters to put on their big boy pants and act like the adults in the room. All the other candidates should be coming down HARD on disruptive protestors and not on Donald. What has happened to common sense in this country? Somebody needs to speak up and tell EVERYONE to act their age.
You kind of contradicted yourself. If Trump should be taking responsibility why shouldnt the other candidates for leadership of the country point out his failings like you just did?

There has not been any violence at Clinton or Sanders rallies because the right believes in their right to continue their free speech rallies, even though the right thinks that their rallies are just as insulting in the lefty speeches.

There has not been any violence at Clinton or Sanders rallies because the right believes in their right to continue their free speech rallies, even though the right thinks that their rallies are just as insulting in the lefty speeches.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You got a video of the right protesting to shut down Clinton or Sanders at any Conservative Colleges?

You got a video of the right protesting to shut down Clinton or Sanders at any Conservative Colleges?

No, I am sure that the Trump supporters were all at Quaker religious services, and helping old minority women cross the street.

No, I am sure that the Trump supporters were all at Quaker religious services, and helping old minority women cross the street.

Well, so far the only protests have been at Trump rallies, other than BLM protests at Bernies maybe. The videos from last night didn't show peaceful opposition, but rather full intent to shut down Trump from speaking.

Well, so far the only protests have been at Trump rallies, other than BLM protests at Bernies maybe. The videos from last night didn't show peaceful opposition, but rather full intent to shut down Trump from speaking.

Well, then, since Trump supporters were not involved in this anarchy, I guess what you were watching was Sander's supporters fighting Hillary supporters at a Trump rally.

This shows the hate the democrats have in their heart. Well that hate will put Trump in the white house. Thanks! Wonder how liberals react when Trump's ag prosecutes Hillary?

What lies between your ears.

There hasn't been any violence at a Sanders, or Clinto event, because Conservatives don't believe in using violent intimidation tactics.

More accurately, there hasn't been violence at Clinton or Sanders rallies -- or at Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Carson, Bush etc rallies ---- because none of those candidates stir the rabble into violence. Stupid clowns are talking about "policies" and "plans" and weird stuff that nobody cares about.

Rump knows his target audience ---- the WWE mentality. People who watch clearly and badly faked wrestling and think it's real.

Forum List

Back