I think when I voted for Obama in 2012, I may have

not made as bad a mistake as I thought.

If Romney or Mccain was President, we'd have nuked Syria by now.

Obama is also the world's best gun salesman.

Romney wouldn't have gone into Syria because Romney never would have been funding the rebels in the first place. he would have done what any president at this time in particular should be doing, focusing on our economy.

can u show me any proof of US military aid to the rebels?

Haven't we gotten passed this question yet? Does it really need to be asked?

You're assuming that Syria would be exactly where it's at today if McCain or Romney were president.

Do you not think that Obama's foreign policy may have exacerbated the problem? Or do you just not think?

I think what RC Christian said.

These two parties are two sides of the same coin, so if we're going to elect tyrants, let's elect tyrants that are incompetent, so they keep exposing themselves.

There's a new scandal every week!

Perhaps you should refrain from thinking.

Romney wouldn't have gone into Syria because Romney never would have been funding the rebels in the first place. he would have done what any president at this time in particular should be doing, focusing on our economy.

During a meeting at the White House, the president assured Senator John McCain that after months of delay the US was meeting its commitment to back moderate elements of the opposition.

Mr Obama said that a 50-man cell, believed to have been trained by US special forces in Jordan, was making its way across the border into Syria, according to the New York Times.

The deployment of the rebel unit seems to be the first tangible measure of support since Mr Obama announced in June that the US would begin providing the opposition with small arms.

Source

has it gone to assad? I didn't think so.

Been drunk.

Fortunately I didnt vote for him in 2012. Or 2008. I knew out of the gate he was totally unqualified for office and was a big phony.
Romney (and McCain for that matter) would pursue a vigorous foreign policy. That means an engagement that would go largely unnoticed so we would not be forced to make stupid decisions like whether to bomb Syria or not.

Romney's foreign policy experience was meeting and greeting during the Winter Olympics in Utah and proselytizing his faith in Europe as many of the rest of his generation served our country.

McCain is a wild card, and rumor has it he was in the bottom 5% of his class at the Naval Academy. Rabbi didn't serve, he's the classic chicken hawk.

Been drunk.

Fortunately I didnt vote for him in 2012. Or 2008. I knew out of the gate he was totally unqualified for office and was a big phony.
Romney (and McCain for that matter) would pursue a vigorous foreign policy. That means an engagement that would go largely unnoticed so we would not be forced to make stupid decisions like whether to bomb Syria or not.

Romney's foreign policy experience was meeting and greeting during the Winter Olympics in Utah and proselytizing his faith in Europe as many of the rest of his generation served our country.

McCain is a wild card, and rumor has it he was in the bottom 5% of his class at the Naval Academy. Rabbi didn't serve, he's the classic chicken hawk.
A

And Obama's foreign policy experience was? Attending madrassas in Indonesia?
You're such a tool.

Been drunk.

before being elected Obama's was what? eating a French fry? how quickly the liberal morons forget they elected a president with probably the least experience in everything. and it shows

Been drunk.

A

And Obama's foreign policy experience was? Attending madrassas in Indonesia?
You're such a tool.

the fact that he would even make a post like that shows the one dim bulb in his brain has burnt out. amazing. if he lived in a glass house he'd be throwing stones through his own windows

Forum List

Back