I Thought Democrats Opposed Giving Tax Breaks To The Rich...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...that is unless the rich they want to give a tax break to is THEIR friends / donors.

Democratic Governors Push The Feds To Give Their Richest Residents A Tax Break

The governors want the federal government to help their richest residents shoulder heavier taxes

'From the moment the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was introduced, the Democratic line has been that it is a giveaway for the wealthy. Though this is not the case (90 percent of middle-class American families received a tax cut this year), it makes it even more unusual that a group of blue-state Democratic governors are banding together to protest TCJA’s elimination of a deduction that primarily benefits the wealthy.'

WILFORD: Democratic Governors Push The Feds To Give Their Richest Residents A Tax Break

I didn't know I was rich?

Capping that deduction hit ME and pretty much anyone with a mortgage in NY or California or Mass. or actually a lot of folks across the country by taking away deductions home owners have had for decades.

Could you assholes BE any more dishonest?

They be screwing the little guy since the first day the US became a nation what's new.. You should never get mad when being screwed you need to get even...

fuckery.jpg

Forum List

Back