I thought Europe didn't have gun violence.....Sweden?

What's Sweden's murder rate again?
_65077559_us_gun_compared_624.gif

If you don't count all the blacks and Hispanics, then our gun murder rate is as low as Sweden's. Our murder rate isn't the result of the 2nd amendment. It's a result of the fact that we have imported so many people from third world countries.
Why do you let them have guns ?
Why do we let blacks and Hispanics have guns?
White people are the most prolific killers of all time. Let them have the only guns? Yeah because that worked out well for the rest of the world last time.

:cuckoo:

I asked a question, nimrod. I didn't answer his.

If you don't count all the blacks and Hispanics, then our gun murder rate is as low as Sweden's. Our murder rate isn't the result of the 2nd amendment. It's a result of the fact that we have imported so many people from third world countries.
White people are the most prolific killers of all time. Let them have the only guns? Yeah because that worked out well for the rest of the world last time.

Ah. Well just in case you were thinking of going there.

You mean you jumped to a knee-jerk conclusion.

Yeah...can't find a date on this story but last summer they had all kinds of gun violence and grenade throwing in Sweden as violent drug gangs fought each other........

Criminal gangs now control 55 areas in Sweden

The past year there has been more than 50 shootouts in Gothenburg. Some of them on public streets. Many of them are gang conflicts.

A new report from the Swedish National Police shows that the number of criminal networks are spreading. And now it is no longer only in major cities, but in 55 areas spread across 22 cities.

It is especially in vulnerable areas where many immigrants live. It is very bad to in the southern suburbs of Stockholm, for example, Sodertalje, and also the Northeast Gothenburg. Common to the identified areas is that the criminals are trying to take control or affect the citizens and the surrounding.

Sweden's per capita gun homicide rate is 0.19 per 100,000. Compared with 3.55 per 100,000 here in the US.

Why would Sweden want to increase its gun violence rate by almost 19 times so it can be more like the US?

Sweden is working on it. The more Africans and Muslims they allow into their country, the more murder rates will go up. Their gun laws are completely irrelevant, other than it denies their vast majority of white citizens the ability to defend themselves from such animals.

You mean you jumped to a knee-jerk conclusion.

OF course he did; do libtards do anything else?

What's Sweden's murder rate again?
_65077559_us_gun_compared_624.gif

do you ever study human history.......was Mao a white guy.?..murdered 70 million people

pol pot.....mirdered 1/3 the population of Cambodia........was he a white guy?

The nuts in North Korea.....who run the prison state...is he a white guy?

do you ever study human history.......was Mao a white guy.?..murdered 70 million people

pol pot.....mirdered 1/3 the population of Cambodia........was he a white guy?

The nuts in North Korea.....who run the prison state...is he a white guy?

Progressive retards have built themselves a fictional world, and that is where they live. In their world, whites are the only source of evil. Any minority doing something bad, whether it be a gang-banger attacking a cop or a third world dictator slaughtering his own people, it will always come back around to some white man oppressing them and putting them in a desperate situation.

The Agenda comes first in their world, not historical and statistical facts.

Apart from the obvious fact that everyone has a gun and a lot of people are very angry......................................is there a consensus on why you kill each other so enthusiastically ?

You should ask our inner city criminals. They kill each other and make up about 90% of all the killing.

357 million guns in private hands.

Less than 8,124 of them were used to commit murder.

That means 356,991,876 million were not used to commit murder.

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack, according to bill clinton.

Can you see which numbers are actually bigger?
I can see the number which is the biggest problem.
You can?
For every gun in the US used to commit murder yesterday, 16.4 million were not.
Where's the problem?

Yeah...can't find a date on this story but last summer they had all kinds of gun violence and grenade throwing in Sweden as violent drug gangs fought each other........

Criminal gangs now control 55 areas in Sweden

The past year there has been more than 50 shootouts in Gothenburg. Some of them on public streets. Many of them are gang conflicts.

A new report from the Swedish National Police shows that the number of criminal networks are spreading. And now it is no longer only in major cities, but in 55 areas spread across 22 cities.

It is especially in vulnerable areas where many immigrants live. It is very bad to in the southern suburbs of Stockholm, for example, Sodertalje, and also the Northeast Gothenburg. Common to the identified areas is that the criminals are trying to take control or affect the citizens and the surrounding.

not just operate in but (control)

wtf is up with that

Forum List

Back