I Thought Only Muslim Were Violent?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
I thought only Muslims were violent when their religion is desecrated?

Just another Right-Wing lie.

People Are Angry About this Sex Shop’s ‘Nativity’ Dildos

*snip*

“A man with his wife ordered me to remove the offending scene and said that if I didn’t he would remove it himself,” Valdivielso wrote on Facebook. The shop was then vandalized, and people started to boycott his store.

He removed the post. In its place, he put a poster with a poll, asking customers and people passing by the store if he should bring back the painted dildos, and 78% said yes. He said that the scene would be brought back.

Liberals everywhere would love it, and probably want to use them on each other.

*snip*

“A man with his wife ordered me to remove the offending scene and said that if I didn’t he would remove it himself,” Valdivielso wrote on Facebook. The shop was then vandalized, and people started to boycott his store.

He removed the post. In its place, he put a poster with a poll, asking customers and people passing by the store if he should bring back the painted dildos, and 78% said yes. He said that the scene would be brought back.
Go up to some muslims in person and tell them Muhammad is a pos. See what happens. If you still have a head, come back here and report to us what happened.

Go up to some muslims in person and tell them Muhammad is a pos. See what happens. If you still have a head, come back here and report to us what happened.
Muslims don't frighten me, like they do you. But then again, I'm not a pussy like you are.
Perhaps one can light your fire......

D16B24_1.gif

*snip*

a heart on for jesus?

The article does not say the husband or wife vandalized the store. Actually no religious reference is made in the article at all. They could have been Muslims. <gasp>

*snip*

Funny...I can find case after case where muslims were verbally assaulted for their religion, and their religion insulted but no upswing in decapitations and murders.

Hero saves vulnerable teenager in hijab from racist Tube attack

*snip*

You're so stupid you think Muslims are only violent when their religion is desecrated.

*snip*

It's so refreshing to see a Muslim tolerant of the freedom of expression!

*snip*

Did someone get decapitated or did a bomb go off? If not, your comparison between this and what muslims do is much of a comparison at all.

Muslims don't frighten me, like they do you. But then again, I'm not a pussy like you are.
Well then why don't you go and bad mouth muhammed to them? You've got nothing to fear, right?

Well then why don't you go and bad mouth muhammed to them? You've got nothing to fear, right?
Why would I want to bad-mouth Muhammad?

Forum List

Back