I Thought Only Muslim Were Violent?

I thought only Muslims were violent when their religion is desecrated?

Just another Right-Wing lie.

People Are Angry About this Sex Shop’s ‘Nativity’ Dildos

*snip*

“A man with his wife ordered me to remove the offending scene and said that if I didn’t he would remove it himself,” Valdivielso wrote on Facebook. The shop was then vandalized, and people started to boycott his store.

He removed the post. In its place, he put a poster with a poll, asking customers and people passing by the store if he should bring back the painted dildos, and 78% said yes. He said that the scene would be brought back.

Stay classy dems.....

*snip*

“A man with his wife ordered me to remove the offending scene and said that if I didn’t he would remove it himself,” Valdivielso wrote on Facebook. The shop was then vandalized, and people started to boycott his store.

He removed the post. In its place, he put a poster with a poll, asking customers and people passing by the store if he should bring back the painted dildos, and 78% said yes. He said that the scene would be brought back.
Even funnier that those Catholics (I assume, because in Spain) were regular customers before.

Go up to some muslims in person and tell them Muhammad is a pos. See what happens. If you still have a head, come back here and report to us what happened.
Do the same to a bunch of Evangelicals in the Deep South, but tell them Jesus is a p.o.s.

*snip*

The funny thing is that the most violent countries in the world are Christian countries. One of the most violent countries in the Far East is the Philippines, the only Christian country in the region, what a surprise.

*snip*

The funny thing is that the most violent countries in the world are Christian countries. One of the most violent countries in the Far East is the Philippines, the only Christian country in the region, what a surprise.
Can't stand it when people hear the truth about muslims, can you?

*snip*

The president of the Philippines is dealing with the violence.

Go up to some muslims in person and tell them Muhammad is a pos. See what happens. If you still have a head, come back here and report to us what happened.
Do the same to a bunch of Evangelicals in the Deep South, but tell them Jesus is a p.o.s.
They would pray for you.

You have not learned the muslim lesson.
I believe a lot of them would conduct some attempt at bodily harm at someone who would say that about Jesus.

They would pray for you.

You have not learned the muslim lesson.
I believe a lot of them would conduct some attempt at bodily harm at someone who would say that about Jesus.
No. They wouldn't.

*snip*

should he advocate for a secretary of human sexuality?

Muslims don't frighten me, like they do you. But then again, I'm not a pussy like you are.
Well then why don't you go and bad mouth muhammed to them? You've got nothing to fear, right?
Why would I want to bad-mouth Muhammad?
No doubt you wouldn't bad mouth Mohammad. Pedophiliacs need to stick together...

*snip*

Can't stand it when people hear the truth about muslims, can you?

Sounds more like you can't stand it when you hear the truth about Christian countries. But hey, you're not here for proper debate, just wanting a slagging match, don't you. So, I'll tell you what, you go have one with those who want them back, I'm not interested.

*snip*

The president of the Philippines is dealing with the violence.

Dealing with it by causing it? I mean, he's killed what, 3,000 people since he took over, and probably isn't going to put those deaths in the murder rate, oh, how convenient. Some of those he killed were against drugs and his political opponents, but no one cares because he just calls them drug dealers or something. Wow, the right must be having a wet dream, getting to kill you political opponents with impunity.

The funny thing is, he's put Marcos on a pedestal, but it was the right wing dictator Marco who turned the Philippines into one of the most violent countries in the region in the first place. The Philippines was only behind Japan half a century ago, now it's behind Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and many more... great the right huh? Who do you bring in to deal with the problems the right caused? Yep, the right......

*snip*

Oh gee.... this little alt-Left turdoid found a Christian threatening violence and now he's painted Christians with a broad brush. Of course he'd be the one whining about Moslems being painted with the same broad brush but then the alt-Left are known to be hypocrites.

Forum List

Back