I thought the bedmaster speech was very strong

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I thought the bedmaster New jersey speech was very strong from Donald Trump and it hit Harris very hard. If he keeps this up he could pull off another 2016. I don't want it, but do NOT underestimate Donald Trump, ever. I'd say being almost 20 years older then harris he'd probably be able to out debate her and if he controls himselves harris is fucked. Biden when he isn't sunsetting or having problems is a stronger debater at 22 years harris senior.

The guy is still a good speaker and I'd say probably on the order of 80% of what he was in 2016. The polls are 2-3% lower then Hillary's at this time in 2016 and 5-6% lower then 2020. I aint liking what I am seeing. Harris needs to get in front of the media and take questions and put together a strong platform.

I thought the bedmaster New jersey speech was very strong from Donald Trump and it hit Harris very hard. If he keeps this up he could pull off another 2016. I don't want it, but do NOT underestimate Donald Trump, ever. I'd say being almost 20 years older then harris he'd probably be able to out debate her and if he controls himselves harris is fucked. Biden when he isn't sunsetting or having problems is a stronger debater at 22 years harris senior.

The guy is still a good speaker and I'd say probably on the order of 80% of what he was in 2016. The polls are 2-3% lower then Hillary's at this time in 2016 and 5-6% lower then 2020. I aint liking what I am seeing. Harris needs to get in front of the media and take questions and put together a strong platform.
Bedminster and nobody else thought so.

You called that rambling nonsense strong? Harris is going to destroy Trump in the debate. It is not going to be funny. Trump has always been a terrible debater. And in 2016 he got 3 milion fewer votes than Clinton. He got in by a fluke that has only happened 5 times in our history. So let's not pretend that Trump is this strong poitical force. He has never received the most popular votes and I doubt if he does this time.

Thank you for posting a reasonable even-handed thread. The debate will be high stakes for sure. ABC will not play it "down the middle" the way CNN did with Biden. She will no doubt receive the questions before hand and have moderator "support".

During the debate, they'll ask him how he feels about having 35 felony convictions. They'll ask her if she likes turkey or ham best on a sandwich.

you have to have a IQ of 10 to be blown away by Trumps debating skills. he is good at selling hate, ugliness, paranoia and good God the man can lie-- the only way anyone can be taken in by that is if they are in the market for that ugliness. There is no such thing as a smart Trumper. By the way Trumps presidential plan ended the minute they put a women, a women that is also black in front of women hating bigots. They hate so much that they can't even control their mouth,they can't contain the hatred. they are nuts over the attacks on her.

During the debate, they'll ask him how he feels about having 35 felony convictions. They'll ask her if she likes turkey or ham best on a sandwich.
I dam well hope so he is scum. he is a mentally ill criminal rapist with 34 felonies and many more to come. He likes to grab women by their pussy's because he says they like that kind of stuff. Hell is that what MAGA women like. He also said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass.

I dam well hope so he is scum. he is a mentally ill criminal rapist with 34 felonies and many more to come. He likes to grab women by their pussy's because he says they like that kind of stuff. Hell is that what MAGA women like. He also said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass.
She gave her boss a blow job to advance her career, which TRUMPS all of that.

Forum List

Back