I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Show us where they vote

Don't play obtuse we have numerous times that you also ignore.

Baby steps some are allowed to vote legally locally next step state wide. Just like sanctuary cities became sanctuary states.

Agree. That's why they call themselves "progressive". Every agenda begins with baby steps and moves towards the goal.

Ends justify the means, facts be damned .
And those pesky hard working, tax paying majority of American citizens also be damned.

what would you know about hard working, tax paying Americans?

have you ever held a job?
See, this is the kind of crap a weak little pathetic troll would post when they've run out of ammunition.

Baby steps some are allowed to vote legally locally next step state wide. Just like sanctuary cities became sanctuary states.

Agree. That's why they call themselves "progressive". Every agenda begins with baby steps and moves towards the goal.

And those pesky hard working, tax paying majority of American citizens also be damned.

See, this is the kind of crap a weak little pathetic troll would post when they've run out of ammunition.

I will take that as a no. Sort of what I thought. You seem to lack the IQ for even the most basic of jobs.

Oh, but those pesky federal election laws can be changed just like the local election laws were changed. You really can play dumb when you need to. You're good at it.

Feel free to change them if you wish. As it stands it is illegal for them to do so.

I can play dumb, you are dumb. That is the difference between us.

At least you quit making up lies about things I never said...that is a start.

Have you given any thought to getting your GED?
Now you're trolling. You have a habit of doing that when you get your lying pathetic ass kicked.

Yeah, I read what you said. You said you do not agree with noncitizens voting, but you're okay with it. You're the problem in this country.

No, you did not read what I said, I never said I was ok with it. Are you stupid or just dishonest? Or maybe both?

I said it is not unconstitutional for them to do so in local elections.

Fuck dude, for real, take some reading classes, maybe go back and get your GED.
Why only allow them to vote in local elections?

Allowing them to vote in Fed elections would violate federal election laws.

Allowing weed to be legal would violate federal drug laws.

71461955.jpg

My ass it is I just burned the fuck out of you, a liberal president refused to follow the law on drugs, so what makes us think a future liberal president won't enforce the Election laws?

I will take that as a no. Sort of what I thought. You seem to lack the IQ for even the most basic of jobs.
Ohhhh, the pathetic troll is acting out. Poor little thing.

Show us where they vote

More personal attacks instead of addressing a post?

Oh, but those pesky federal election laws can be changed just like the local election laws were changed. You really can play dumb when you need to. You're good at it.

Feel free to change them if you wish. As it stands it is illegal for them to do so.

And it's illegal for people to legally buy weed, No federal laws were changed .

No, you did not read what I said, I never said I was ok with it. Are you stupid or just dishonest? Or maybe both?

I said it is not unconstitutional for them to do so in local elections.

Fuck dude, for real, take some reading classes, maybe go back and get your GED.

71461955.jpg

My ass it is I just burned the fuck out of you, a liberal president refused to follow the law on drugs, so what makes us think a future liberal president won't enforce the Election laws?

The current president is not enforcing the law on drugs. But then again he is a liberal also, so I guess that was redundant.

I tell you what, when the first state makes it legal for non-citizens to vote in Fed elections come talk to me and we will see what comes of it.

I tell you what, when the first state makes it legal for non-citizens to vote in Fed elections come talk to me and we will see what comes of it.

71461955.jpg

The current president is not enforcing the law on drugs. But then again he is a liberal also, so I guess that was redundant.

The current president didn't attack Russia for invading Crimea , the current president had a hell of a time getting rid of Obama care... The current president can't get rid of the dream act as a Supreme Court justice wrote once the cat is out of the bag it's done.

The Bible is Trumps favorite book but he can’t quote a single passage

Bet Pence can

The current president didn't attack Russia for invading Crimea , the current president had a hell of a time getting rid of Obama care... The current president can't get rid of the dream act as a Supreme Court justice wrote once the cat is out of the bag it's done.

The current POTUS has not gotten rid of ObamaCare, it is still there fucking things up.

They are already allowing illegals to vote locally, why don't you want to talk NOW about it?

The current POTUS has not gotten rid of ObamaCare, it is still there fucking things up.

Oh excuse me I sad "had" instead of "has"..

They are already allowing illegals to vote locally, why don't you want to talk NOW about it?

I do not mind talking about the lie of illegals being allowed to vote locally.

How about you start with the list of municipalities that have laws on the books allowing illegals to vote in local election.

So what are going to do to prevent it? Nothing. You're gonna say....."Well, the state voted to allow illegals to vote in Federal elections so it's okay". You're not man enough to take a stand. You're the problem in this country.

So what are going to do to prevent it? Nothing. You're gonna say....."Well, the state voted to allow illegals to vote in Federal elections so it's okay". You're not man enough to take a stand. You're the problem in this country.

I would do what most would do, pressure our elected officials to take a stand against the state doing so. I think most ever other state in the union would be opposed so the Fed Govt would do something about it.

While your fun little "what if" games are cute and all, they are also meaningless from some loser sitting at home in his basement who has never contributed a thing to this country.

I would do what most would do, pressure our elected officials to take a stand against the state doing so. I think most ever other state in the union would be opposed so the Fed Govt would do something about it.

While your fun little "what if" games are cute and all, they are also meaningless from some loser sitting at home in his basement who has never contributed a thing to this country.

Meaningless? Lol you have California issuing illegals to have driver's license there by raising car insurance rates for citizens and you call it meaningless?

And what ifs? You have gay marriage legal where the people voted against it .

Quit playing the what "ifs" don't happen .

Meaningless? Lol you have California issuing illegals to have driver's license there by raising car insurance rates for citizens and you call it meaningless?

How does that effect me living in the mid-west?

Why do I care?

You have the SCOTUS to thank for that. Personally I do not think the government should be involved in marriage at all.

How does that effect me living in the mid-west?

Why do I care?

You have the SCOTUS to thank for that. Personally I do not think the government should be involved in marriage at all.

So you think all car insurance companies are local?

Forum List

Back