I thought this guy was long dead and feeding the worms

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
so the half dead kook is furious!!!

Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'

Conservative activist and musician Pat Boone is positively outraged by a recent Saturday Night Live skit called “God is a Boob Man” that poked fun of the Religious Right’s persecution complex with a fake trailer for a “God’s Not Dead”-style movie.

Boone, apparently unfamiliar with the concept of parody, was outraged that the skit didn’t accurately represent movies like “God’s Not Dead” or “God’s Not Dead 2.” “It’s made up,” Boone told the far-right site WorldNetDaily, “and criticizing us for something we didn’t do.”

Indeed, Boone said that the SNL skit is part of a larger “evil” and “violent” agenda to attack America, the Bible and God, and that those behind it will be sent to hell. :tinfoil:

“God is not thin-skinned. But he does demand reverence. If you have any brains at all you don’t pitch yourself against someone who created all things, the God of the Bible,” he said. “They don’t have to apologize to Christians [but] when you come against God and the Holy Spirit who are one and the same, you are bringing upon yourself eternal condemnation.” :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

I will celebrate with a huge party with all my friends here the day Goono begins to be worm food.
We will celebrate for a good week.

Conservative activist and musician Pat Boone is positively outraged by a recent Saturday Night Live skit called “God is a Boob Man” that poked fun of the Religious Right’s persecution complex with a fake trailer for a “God’s Not Dead”-style movie.

Boone, apparently unfamiliar with the concept of parody, was outraged that the skit didn’t accurately represent movies like “God’s Not Dead” or “God’s Not Dead 2.” “It’s made up,” Boone told the far-right site WorldNetDaily, “and criticizing us for something we didn’t do.”

Indeed, Boone said that the SNL skit is part of a larger “evil” and “violent” agenda to attack America, the Bible and God, and that those behind it will be sent to hell. :tinfoil:

“God is not thin-skinned. But he does demand reverence. If you have any brains at all you don’t pitch yourself against someone who created all things, the God of the Bible,” he said. “They don’t have to apologize to Christians [but] when you come against God and the Holy Spirit who are one and the same, you are bringing upon yourself eternal condemnation.” :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Pat Boone tried to make a comeback by acting and dressing like his warped view thought the kool kids did. When he was laughed at, he went on a rampage against anyone under 60.
Pat+Boone+MEtal.jpg

I will celebrate with a huge party with all my friends here the day Goono begins to be worm food.

poor little goy, go snack on a pork treat
Guno, years ago, when Boone came out as one of those rabid fundie Republicans I kept asking why Laura Ingraham didn't write a book about him called, "Shut Up and Sing, Part II", but alas, Laura failed to notice that Boone does same as Striesand in speaking out. It appears she feels Boone is qualified, but Barbra is not. Go figure!

the same pat Boone who did this

In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy (1997)

In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy is a 1997 album by Pat Boone in which Boone covers hard rock and heavy metal songs in a jazz/big band style. Boone promoted the album by appearing in leather clothing. He succeeded in propelling Metal Mood onto the Billboard record charts, but it did not please some of his longtime supporters who consider the heavy metal genre in bad taste, or worse. The album has since become somewhat popular as a joke gift to metal fans although some serious sites have given it good reviews.
contradiction much...?
then again conservatives contradict themselves all the time.

will it match the extravaganza we had when Liberace kicked it?

Doubt it.

The only ones likely to notice guanos passing will be his goldfish.
funny I thought this thread was about pat Boone?
off your meds again?

If it's only about Pat Boone, why make this statement?

Liberace has nothing top do with Pat Boone

Doubt it.

The only ones likely to notice guanos passing will be his goldfish.
funny I thought this thread was about pat Boone?
off your meds again?

If it's only about Pat Boone, why make this statement?

Liberace has nothing top do with Pat Boone
really? they were popular at the same time.
there was a really good chance they met and knew each others work .
fail.

Forum List

Back