I thought Trump and Putin were supposed to be buddies?

They're not buddies. Putin knows Trump admires him and looks up to him (and other autocratic strongman dictators), and wants him in office.

Anyone who thinks Putin would openly support ANYONE for President, and anyone who thinks Putin is not going to LIE if he DOES, is painfully naive.
Trumpists are so easy to manipulate. It hardly takes any effort on the part of our adversaries to get Trumpists all confused and rattled.

What is Trump going to do with funding Ukrainian military?
Trump has declared that America is to blame for starting the war against Russia.
If he's willing to risk his life, he might try to end that war.

I still just don't see any way the military will allow any meddling in that war by any president intent on a solution that isn't winning.

Trump has declared that America is to blame for starting the war against Russia.
If he's willing to risk his life, he might try to end that war.

I still just don't see any way the military will allow any meddling in that war by any president intent on a solution that isn't winning.
How is Ukraine going to defeat Russia? There should be a peace agreement.

Trumpists are so easy to manipulate. It hardly takes any effort on the part of our adversaries to get Trumpists all confused and rattled.

Not believing the bullshit that your Cult tells you is not the same as "confused and rattled"

Grow up.

Why would Russia accept anything other than the surrender of Ukraine?

I think Russia would love to accept keeping captured territory, Ukraine agree to stop attacking his troops and the West lifting economic sanctions and agreeing not to accept Ukraine into NATO.

But it ain’t gunna happen

I think Russia would love to accept keeping captured territory, Ukraine agree to stop attacking his troops and the West lifting economic sanctions and agreeing not to accept Ukraine into NATO.

But it ain’t gunna happen
It's Russia's war against America, not the Ukraine. We can start with that understanding.

I'll just lead off by saying that it's interesting to hear it questioned that America can defeat Russia now!

How is Ukraine going to defeat Russia? There should be a peace agreement.

They don’t have to anymore than the Taliban defeated the US.

Ukraine just has to wear down the Russian occupying force. Artillery, MLRS and drone attacks on Russian forces.
It costs considerable money and resources to keep an occupying Army in hostile territory.
I doubt the Russian economy can sustain an unlimited occupation

With the support of the immense propaganda power of the mainstream media, democrats have managed to turn the political system upside down and convince their ignorant minions that Trump is guilty of what they are doing.

It's Russia's war against America, not the Ukraine. We can start with that understanding.

I'll just lead off by saying that it's interesting to hear it questioned that America can defeat Russia now!

Putin has no exit strategy in Ukraine.
His original plan of quickly invading Ukraine, chasing the Ukraine leaders out of Kiev and installing his own government failed miserably.

Now he is in a stalemate

Forum List

Back