I thought when u catch a UBER the purpose of the ride is to...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
door to door service????

I ordered a uber to go to the mall today and once we arrived we were across the street from the mall. So when I told the guy to take me inside the parking and drop me off in front of the store he acted like he had a attitude???

If there is a issue with door to door service then what the hell am I paying for???

If you want an experience without attytood, you gotta move out of Philly.

Philly is the 4th best city in US faggot

Doesn't sound like it. I never had a problem with Uber taking me where I need to go.

Probably because u was flirting with him

Are you hitting on me again?

No u was hitting on the uber driver

Nope. I don't go that way. Your driver was probably just wanting to get the faggot out of his car as quickly as possible. Not that there is anything wrong with faggots.

Doesn't sound like it. I never had a problem with Uber taking me where I need to go.

Nope. I don't go that way. Your driver was probably just wanting to get the faggot out of his car as quickly as possible. Not that there is anything wrong with faggots.

I'm thinkin' the driver saw that Dullass Cowgirls jersey and wanted to get it out of his car so it could air out.

Everything is wrong with faggots

You forgot to write anything before you clicked "post reply" dumb ass.

ORLY? You can catch a Grouper and get smoking head from a fine blonde Cuban in the same day there?

It never snows too, right?

Forgive me, but I think my city's the best. I may be biased a bit. :rolleyes:

ORLY? You can catch a Grouper and get smoking head from a fine blonde Cuban in the same day there?

It never snows too, right?

Forgive me, but I think my city's the best. I may be biased a bit. :rolleyes:

I pity the fools condemned to live where it never snows. :itsok:

I had to endure that in N'awlins. Got outta there though, and back to where "seasons" exist. :rock:

It was all he could think of.

I thought it was his best post yet.

It was all he could think of.

I thought it was his best post yet.

It was better than he usually offers.

door to door service????

I ordered a uber to go to the mall today and once we arrived we were across the street from the mall. So when I told the guy to take me inside the parking and drop me off in front of the store he acted like he had a attitude???

If there is a issue with door to door service then what the hell am I paying for???
When you ordered the Uber what destination did you give?

door to door service????

When you ordered the Uber what destination did you give?

a clothing store inside the shopping center of the mall

Forum List

Back