I thought when u catch a UBER the purpose of the ride is to...

...If there is a issue with door to door service then what the hell am I paying for???

You are paying for address to address service, just like a cab. Asking politely if the driver would pull into the parking lot “so I don’t have to risk my life crossing the street” might get you what you’re asking for.

...If there is a issue with door to door service then what the hell am I paying for???

You are paying for address to address service, just like a cab. Asking politely if the driver would pull into the parking lot “so I don’t have to risk my life crossing the street” might get you what you’re asking for.

well that's normally door to door

If he was concerned about risking his life crossing the street he wouldn't be parading around in a Cowgirls jersey in Philadelphia.

In the day and age of Google Naps, Ways, and other GPS there is no more door-to-door. It’s address to address. If the GOS doesn’t tell them to turn into the parking lot, they’re not going to do it , in general.

Buy a car. Then you’ll get th service you want.

In the day and age of Google Naps, Ways, and other GPS there is no more door-to-door. It’s address to address. If the GOS doesn’t tell them to turn into the parking lot, they’re not going to do it , in general.

Buy a car. Then you’ll get th service you want.

don't ever become a uber driver because I see someone slapping the shit out of you lol

don't ever become a uber driver because I see someone slapping the shit out of you lol

Uber isn’t something I’d ever do. They don’t allow drivers to be armed or install cages between the seats in the cars.

I’d also never use one.

Uber isn’t something I’d ever do. They don’t allow drivers to be armed or install cages between the seats in the cars.

I uh think you're confuserating "Uber" with "the police". The latter only give you a ride to one place.

Besides which, there ain't much call for Uber, or anything else, in Dystopistan where you live.

I uh think you're confuserating "Uber" with "the police". The latter only give you a ride to one place.

Besides which, there ain't much call for Uber, or anything else, in Dystopistan where you live.

Nobody I don’t know gets in my car unless I’m armed. Even then, if I were doing it as a job, the cage would be required for safety as well.

There’s plenty of call for Uber in the area where I live.

Nobody I don’t know gets in my car unless I’m armed. Even then, if I were doing it as a job, the cage would be required for safety as well.

Oh you a THUG HUH?????

What a completely fucked up little comic book world you live in.

I pity you.

If you want an experience without attytood, you gotta move out of Philly.

Philly is the 4th best city in US faggot

ORLY? You can catch a Grouper and get smoking head from a fine blonde Cuban in the same day there?

It never snows too, right?

Forgive me, but I think my city's the best. I may be biased a bit. :rolleyes:

I pity the fools condemned to live where it never snows. :itsok:

I had to endure that in N'awlins. Got outta there though, and back to where "seasons" exist. :rock:
We have four: too hot, too cold, too wet, and road construction.

Winter sucks.

Oh you a THUG HUH?????
No, he is a kookburger.

ORLY? You can catch a Grouper and get smoking head from a fine blonde Cuban in the same day there?

I had to endure that in N'awlins. Got outta there though, and back to where "seasons" exist. :rock:

Winter sucks.

New Orleans has two: unspeakably hot, and not-as-hot. And that's it.
Fuck that. Might as well be Florida, except it has character.

No, he's a poser. He doesn't believe half that shit he posts here...

I believe 100% of what I post here. You folks are just upset that you’ve been unable to jeer or threaten me into silence.
No...more that we are pointing and laughing at you. You're like the crazy fuck running around with a diaper on your head, squeaking, "THE END IS COMING! GREAT CTHULU IS ONE HIS WAY!"

Winter sucks.

New Orleans has two: unspeakably hot, and not-as-hot. And that's it.
Fuck that. Might as well be Florida, except it has character.

I was in NO last week...hot, as I expected.

Still better than this area.

Forum List

Back