I told you before Obama left office, we would see children dying in the streets...

"I told you before Obama left office, we would see children dying in the streets... "

We are seeing children dying in the schools, and you people don't want to do anything about that: you just dismiss it because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Yeah, lefties like it when kids suffer and die. Obviously.

and I was right:

" Issa: ‘This Flood Is Going To Mean Children Dying Trying To Get In’ Due To Obama’s DREAM Act
WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — A top Republican lawmaker warns that children will die trying to get into the U.S. illegally due to President Barack Obama’s DREAM Act.

Speaking to Fox News Radio, Rep. Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, stated that these children believe they will become American citizens once they come into the U.S.

“This flood is going to mean children dying trying to get in,” Issa told Fox News Radio. “And more important, children coming here with the anticipation that somehow they’re going to be granted citizenship and then they will bring the rest of their family … that’s a false narrative. "

They are also going to die once they are dumped within our borders. They will starve, and die of diseases, and be preyed upon by the huge criminal onslaught we are also suffering thanks to Obama.

Issa: ?This Flood Is Going To Mean Children Dying Trying To Get In? Due To Obama?s DREAM Act « CBS DC
no you are not right. You are never right.

I don't expect an answer from either of you geniuses, but tell me..exactly what is Issa *retarded* about?

You just made a value judgement about him, without actually saying what he was wrong about. Go ahead and give it a whirl, let's see what you come up with.

I think if you really try, you can do it.

It's easiest for some to just bury their heads in the sand.

notice not one word on these children, where are they all coming from, how are they getting here some as small as babies? no their only response is post stupid hats of tin foil

Last edited:

Forum List

Back