I Told You Rubes Wikileaks Had Some Weak Sauce!

If he had had something, he'd have said it months ago.
He did...he has leaked a LOT on Hillary. Her leaked info has exposed lies, corruption, pay-to-play, perjury, other crimes, etc....

That's why I could not imagine him having anything bigger than what he has already released. I think Assange is just amazed that all the information he has already released is being so ignored by the media and libs. Had the information that has been released already been about Trump / a Republican Libs would have demanded he be forced from the race already.

Buck up, lil' camper Assange, libs don't care about all the corruption, broken laws, lies etc....Good on you for being willing to release all that, but no one seems to care.

Comrade Trump is a slug that is being subsided by American tax payers. Abd you swoon over the fraud.

MisterBeale, if you ae an American, yes, you can be charged if you are aiding and abetting the Russians trying to thwart the elections.

Anybody world wide who is aiding and abetting American's enemies are subject to American law. Think not? Better tell all those folks who droned they were not culpable for their behavior.

You don't think well, Beale.

Great! You won't then mind a release on say ... hmmm ... Nov 2-3?

Ok, try to comprehend this.

If a person was going to effect the election don't you think they should do it before people start voting?

My state and another one are 100% mail in ballot. We get our ballots 2 weeks before the election.

I'm sure all states send their mail in ballots at least 10 days before the election.

Now, don't you think that waiting just a week before the election, AFTER millions of Americans have already voted, is a pretty stupid thing to do?

If there was something that would blow Hillary's campaign out of the water, it would have been released before Americans started to vote.

Shrug. Who can say? What will happen, will happen. I don't believe there are that many undecideds anyway.

Comrade Trump is a slug that is being subsided by American tax payers. Abd you swoon over the fraud.

You're an ignorant, bitter, partisan turd who is railing against a man who did what you only WISH you could do.

The man complied with the law and followed the rules. You want to whine and cry, go for it. You want to change the laws, contact your representatives. don't blame the man, however, for taking advantage of the laws written and passed by our elected politicians.

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

The much-vaunted news conference, as it turned out, was little more than an extended infomercial for WikiLeaks on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of its founding.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Assange's sauce is obviously weak. If whatever he has was all that powerful, he would have released it a long time ago.

He clearly doesn't think it was strong enough to finish off Clinton back then. It's just strong enough to cause a sensation for a couple of news cycles. So he had to time it just before the election.

His rubes like yourself are building up a lot of hype without even knowing what it is.

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!
Don't spike the ball just yet. A bunch of stuff (including the US election/"October Surprise") is going to be leaked in the coming weeks, some before the election. That came directly from Julian himself during the press conference.

“The material that WikiLeaks is going to publish before the end of the year is of ... a very significant moment in different directions, affecting three powerful organisations in three different states as well as ... the US election process,” he said via a video link at an event marking the group’s 10th anniversary.

He said the material would focus on war, weapons, oil, mass surveillance, technology giant Google and the US election, but declined to give any details.

“There has been a misquoting of me and Wikileaks publications ... (suggesting) we intend to harm Hillary Clinton or I intend to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false,” he said

Don't be scurred, media will run defense for her. However he's not going to give them a heads up on when its coming so the MSM cannot prepare. Its going to happen at his time and place of choosing.

Via: WikiLeaks' Julian Assange says 'significant' documents will be released ahead of US election

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

The much-vaunted news conference, as it turned out, was little more than an extended infomercial for WikiLeaks on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of its founding.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Assange's sauce is obviously weak. If whatever he has was all that powerful, he would have released it a long time ago.

He clearly doesn't think it was strong enough to finish off Clinton back then. It's just strong enough to cause a sensation for a couple of news cycles. So he had to time it just before the election.

His rubes like yourself are building up a lot of hype without even knowing what it is.

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!
Don't spike the ball just yet. A bunch of stuff (including the US election/"October Surprise") is going to be leaked in the coming weeks, some before the election. That came directly from Julian himself during the press conference.

“The material that WikiLeaks is going to publish before the end of the year is of ... a very significant moment in different directions, affecting three powerful organisations in three different states as well as ... the US election process,” he said via a video link at an event marking the group’s 10th anniversary.

He said the material would focus on war, weapons, oil, mass surveillance, technology giant Google and the US election, but declined to give any details.

“There has been a misquoting of me and Wikileaks publications ... (suggesting) we intend to harm Hillary Clinton or I intend to harm Hillary Clinton or that I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false,” he said

Via: WikiLeaks' Julian Assange says 'significant' documents will be released ahead of US election
Another one getting back in line for a refill of his piss cup! :lol:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!

Admit it, you're nervous. It's ok, a lot of people are. The gravity of what may be coming wears heavy.

Poor George Noory, he was apoplectic and had a countdown on his show last night, "just two hours until the Assange announcement...just 1 hour 54 minutes until the Assange press conference...we're waiting on the Assange press conference in just 1 hour 46 minutes". It was hilarious. He's one of these conspiracy show hosts who pretends to be 'non-partisan' but everything he says is Republican propaganda. And then he'll take a call from some loon on how they went to another dimension. I listen to this show for a few minutes a couple times a week and it never changes. Everything is a conspiracy.

I'm waiting for "stay tuned folks, tonight Assange outs bigfoot as Hillary's campaign manager from the deck of the triangular spacecraft that has been seen hovering over Phoenix".

The one serious thing about this Wikileaks bullshit is, this is an entity that, along with Putin and Trump, are attempting to manipulate a Presidential election in the United States. For all of our history this would be enough to go to war over, what has changed with some of the American people that they would tolerate this and even welcome it?

A foreign entity is tampering with American democracy and some Americans are cheering it on.

It is nothing short of an act of war.

Last edited:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!

Admit it, you're nervous. It's ok, a lot of people are. The gravity of what may be coming wears heavy.
ck makes a very good point.

We have seen that Trump is own worst enemy. Someone scowls at him and he breaks into tears and tries to tear down the gym.

OTH, HRC is a very vulnerable candidate, every bit as much as DJT, so let's wait and see.

PS: George Norry is good fun and should be taken as nothing else.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!
I bet they'll all still by his book. That was a laugh riot.

Yes Charlie Brown, Lucy will surely let you kick the football next time.

I had no idea George Noory was still on the air. I thought his main gig was the paranormal, not politics.

That show used to make me sad to know there were so many gullible rubes out there. Creduloids outnumber critical thinkers by a huge factor.

Trump must have taken his cue from that knowledge.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!

Don't be scurred, media will run defense for her. However he's not going to give them a heads up on when its coming so the MSM cannot prepare. Its going to happen at his time and place of choosing.

It's going to finish off Clinton!

The media won't report it!

Nothing contradictory there...:lol:

I had no idea George Noory was still on the air. I thought his main gig was the paranormal, not politics.

That show used to make me sad to know there were so many gullible rubes out there. Creduloids outnumber critical thinkers by a huge factor.

Trump must have taken his cue from that knowledge.

His main gig is the paranormal but he gets political on a regular basis as do the people he books as guests. Every now and then he'll have on a real scientist, but 95% of it is black masses (ghosts in people's homes) or ghosts, the chupacabra, alien abduction, other dimensions. I too find it sad that so many people actually believe this tripe but it is like watching a train wreck to me, it is hard to look away sometimes. You listen and think these people can't possibly believe any of this, but they do.

And George Noory is a nice guy. He replaced Art Bell who was also a nice guy. They just do a weird show. The ones I do like are the Halloween show and the end of year predictions for the next year show.

This is the type of programming that stations that run right wing talk shows like Dimbaugh during the day run at night. You can see who the audience is for the daytime shows by the conspiracy shows they then run at night. Goes hand in hand.

Last edited:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!

It's October 4th you jackass.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!

It's October 4th you jackass.
Which is the date Assange promised to ejaculate his sauce on your faces.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a Hail Mary pass.

Suckers!

It's going to finish off Clinton!

The media won't report it!

Nothing contradictory there...:lol:
Never said anything was going to finish her. We don't even know wtf is in the docs. Looks to me like your projecting and a little worried.

Let's all wait and see what comes out. Heck the dump may not even implicate Clinton in any way then you can breathe a sigh of relief. In the meantime stop making a fool of yourself by celebrating 'weak sauce' when there's not even a drop of sauce to look at. Surprised I needed to point that out......

Great! You won't then mind a release on say ... hmmm ... Nov 2-3?

Ok, try to comprehend this.

If a person was going to effect the election don't you think they should do it before people start voting?

My state and another one are 100% mail in ballot. We get our ballots 2 weeks before the election.

I'm sure all states send their mail in ballots at least 10 days before the election.

Now, don't you think that waiting just a week before the election, AFTER millions of Americans have already voted, is a pretty stupid thing to do?

If there was something that would blow Hillary's campaign out of the water, it would have been released before Americans started to vote.

Shrug. Who can say? What will happen, will happen. I don't believe there are that many undecideds anyway.

It's not just mail in ballots either.

There's early voting in person in many states. Those usually start up to 2 weeks before the election. No one is going to wait until millions of Americans have already voted to blow a candidate's campaign out of the water.

Right now is the best time for a so called "October surprise."

Instead, conservatives got an announcement about a website and new book.

It seems that Wikileaks' "October surprise" was conservatives only hope on winning. Which is sad in my opinion. Conservatives spent months hyping it. Certain that would be what finally stopped Hillary.

Will conservatives ever wake up and see you're being played?

What does it say about conservatives who are hoping someone who isn't American and won't be voting is able to influence our election?

That's not patriotic.

Last edited:
the real surprise is that you liberals cant see the true fakes in this election. here bill clinton is laughing at ron browns funeral until he sees cameras. he then pretends to cry.

This means something?

Yes it means a lot when you view all things as nefarious as the Republicans do.

Benghazi? On Purpose!
Clinton Cheating? HOW DARE HE
Hillary has a pillow? Parkinsons
Hillary off the trail? Spina Bifida

Trump U? Harmless mistake
Trump Foundation? If you live in a glass house
Trump taxes? Good job mate
Trump Cheating? Great job BRO!

Forum List

Back