I told you the polls were bullshit

I told you the polls were bullshit

Yep, and here was everyone's early sign that the polling agencies themselves had been infiltrated and skewed by activists from the left (to their own demise, funny enough) ....these two dichotomous statements: "A clear majority of Americans support gay marriage!" AND "California just voted down gay marriage for a second time. 2008".

Anyone who read those two statements side by side had PLENTY of heads-up notice that the polls were being tampered with. If you failed to notice it, the onus is on you.

Here's an example of two more warnings: "A majority of people are gaining support of transgender rights" AND "the 2016 boycott of Target stores is the largest organized boycott of a corporation in US history".

There it is, staring all of you right in the face. So don't wonder why what happened happened. Election 2016 was a national referendum on lying pollsters.

I'm not sure what that means since being within the MOE means the numbers were accurate. How can it be inaccurate when it's accurate?

Where I agree with you again is the interpretation of the numbers. The media

1) Blends the national numbers implying Hillary is going better than she is in the electoral college
2) Didn't care they were causing observation error in battleground States. The left has been so malicious and belligerent, it was reasonably foreseeable not all Trump supporters would say that to the media
What I mean is that they took the numbers they had, established a MOE, then jimmied the numbers the way they wanted them to go within that MOE. Inaccurate, but with plausible deniability.

Given that it's now completely above board that media outlets are playing active advocacy roles for certain candidates, this scenario is completely plausible.

I'm not sure we're saying anything different in the end. The media certainly spun the numbers. That is 2 out of 4 elections they were just materially wrong in their reporting of exit poll results
what's funny is I watched MSNBC, CNN and Fox last night. They still don't understand what happened and making stupid stuff up. Wow these irritants that are on TV need new jobs that actually asks something from them. they can all fk off in my book. All you biased asshats lost, kiss my white ass.

So you disagree with me that the media spun the numbers for Hillary? I'd say makes you the biased asshat
how do you get that from my post? I fking agreed with you and stated they still don't know Trump won. And if they do, they are calling the white people who voted racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'm not sure what that means since being within the MOE means the numbers were accurate. How can it be inaccurate when it's accurate?

Where I agree with you again is the interpretation of the numbers. The media

1) Blends the national numbers implying Hillary is going better than she is in the electoral college
2) Didn't care they were causing observation error in battleground States. The left has been so malicious and belligerent, it was reasonably foreseeable not all Trump supporters would say that to the media
What I mean is that they took the numbers they had, established a MOE, then jimmied the numbers the way they wanted them to go within that MOE. Inaccurate, but with plausible deniability.

Given that it's now completely above board that media outlets are playing active advocacy roles for certain candidates, this scenario is completely plausible.

I'm not sure we're saying anything different in the end. The media certainly spun the numbers. That is 2 out of 4 elections they were just materially wrong in their reporting of exit poll results
what's funny is I watched MSNBC, CNN and Fox last night. They still don't understand what happened and making stupid stuff up. Wow these irritants that are on TV need new jobs that actually asks something from them. they can all fk off in my book. All you biased asshats lost, kiss my white ass.

So you disagree with me that the media spun the numbers for Hillary? I'd say makes you the biased asshat
how do you get that from my post? I fking agreed with you and stated they still don't know Trump won. And if they do, they are calling the white people who voted racist.

OK, we're good then. I thought you were saying that about me and I was saying the same thing you just said, how are you saying that when I agree with you?

you are making my point. the polls had her winning the EC. She LOST the EC.

Yes, the polls were wrong. Your first head's up to funny business in the polls was when Prop 8 won handily in California. And the situation has only snowballed since. You know which group is tampering with the polls. And you knew why; with 8 years to think about it and watch it mushrooming.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that the dems can look directly at Rachael Maddow's group and thank them for what happened two days ago.

Forum List

Back