I Used To Be On Welfare

That is until Michigan Governor Engler ended welfare for single men. Which made many a slumlord unhappy. I and over 80,000 other people were thrown out on the street. I wonder how many of them committed some crime that was a cost to society. And if they were thrown into prison, then the story gets a little more interesting. If I remember right, on welfare I got about $3100.00 a year. To keep a person in prison for a year cost about $25,000.00. On one website, it said that NY pays something around $165,000.00 a year to keep a single person in prison. That's FUCKED!!! The reason most of them were in prison was probably because poverty caused them to commit crimes of some sort. It would probably be cheaper to give all poor males $20,000.00 a year to not commit criminal acts.

Are you retarded or handicapped? there is no excuse for a single male to be on welfare unless he is.

Totally agreed with doc dog. $3100 a year is less than $9 per day. You can't live on that anyway. You could dig through dumpsters and make more off the scrap metal you find and at least feel good about yourself.

Apparently you never tried the scrap metal thing. Using a wagon, I did when I was about 7. But the people at the scrapyard told me I shouldn't even bother.

That is until Michigan Governor Engler ended welfare for single men. Which made many a slumlord unhappy. I and over 80,000 other people were thrown out on the street. I wonder how many of them committed some crime that was a cost to society. And if they were thrown into prison, then the story gets a little more interesting. If I remember right, on welfare I got about $3100.00 a year. To keep a person in prison for a year cost about $25,000.00. On one website, it said that NY pays something around $165,000.00 a year to keep a single person in prison. That's FUCKED!!! The reason most of them were in prison was probably because poverty caused them to commit crimes of some sort. It would probably be cheaper to give all poor males $20,000.00 a year to not commit criminal acts.

Are you retarded or handicapped? there is no excuse for a single male to be on welfare unless he is.

Totally agreed with doc dog. $3100 a year is less than $9 per day. You can't live on that anyway. You could dig through dumpsters and make more off the scrap metal you find and at least feel good about yourself.

Apparently you never tried the scrap metal thing. Using a wagon, I did when I was about 7. But the people at the scrapyard told me I shouldn't even bother.

Actually I have, and the summer is the best time to do it. Go around to parks or any place people gather and relax or party outside. You will make more than $9 a day. Or just sit on your ass and bitch. Depends on your character.

Actually I have, and the summer is the best time to do it. Go around to parks or any place people gather and relax or party outside. You will make more than $9 a day. Or just sit on your ass and bitch. Depends on your character.
This guy isn't going to work. His life's work is to get doped up women pregnant, then make them support him off their welfare, while lying and saying he isn't in the house.

SuperLoser.

This guy isn't going to work. His life's work is to get doped up women pregnant, then make them support him off their welfare, while lying and saying he isn't in the house.

SuperLoser.
What, you don't want a cool boyfriend any more? Liar.

As I said, so did I. When I was about 7. It didn't work. I even tried going around and picking up returnable cans. I didn't get much. As for people in parks or gathering to relax, there isn't a lot of that that goes on around here. And for what little does, they are well picked over by other poor people. So your opinion about what I could make is stupidity. Bordering on an outright lie. Which gives me plenty of insight as to your character.

SuperLoser.

I don't tell lies about you. Why do you tell lies about me. Is it because you are a Christian and I am an Atheist?

That was almost 25 years ago when he started doing that....what did you do between then and now to support yourself?

Maybe more of my life story may be of interest to you. But I have no interest in telling it.

actually it doesn't interest me at all. I did and still do think you are lying. I just wanted to see if you would admit it. Thanks for doing so.

As I said, so did I. When I was about 7. It didn't work. I even tried going around and picking up returnable cans. I didn't get much. As for people in parks or gathering to relax, there isn't a lot of that that goes on around here. And for what little does, they are well picked over by other poor people. So your opinion about what I could make is stupidity. Bordering on an outright lie. Which gives me plenty of insight as to your character.

Ok, just sit and feel sorry for yourself. I just made a killing on GOLD! I love Brexit!

You haven't a fucking clue. What do you do when there is no work. Well when I was about 8 years old, I used to ride my bike for miles most days going around to various bars to shine shoes. In later years, I went to Indaina on a couple of occasions to find work. I did the same thing in Texas. I went to Virginia and unfortunately joined the navy. On another occasion I went to Florida to find work. Where I got hit by a car and was nearly killed. I also got the added bonus of being thouroughly and decisively fucked by the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. When big money is involved, they can come up with some pretty creative reasons to deny coverage.

there is plenty of work for those that will actually do it.

Yeah. If you don't mind sucking dick. But I'll pass on that. Though feel free to do so if you want to. Back in the day, I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds in my home town. Because I didn't have a certificate that showed that I belonged to the capitalist party. And there were many many other people who did have such a certificate. Though at one point, there was a job that I could have applied for that I didn't. They wanted somebody with experience in welding, sheetmetal fabrication, pipefitting, etc. Basically the things I was trained to do as a hull technician in the navy. But they were only offering minimum wage. And not being interested in being a slave, I didn't apply. Now if they had offered a tiny bit better salary, at least for a while, I would have applied.

your admitted refusal to work is why we have illegal immigrants doing those jobs. Thanks for admitting your laziness

That was almost 25 years ago when he started doing that....what did you do between then and now to support yourself?

Maybe more of my life story may be of interest to you. But I have no interest in telling it.

actually it doesn't interest me at all. I did and still do think you are lying. I just wanted to see if you would admit it. Thanks for doing so.

if you think I was lying anywhere, it is a figment of your deluded mind.

You haven't a fucking clue. What do you do when there is no work. Well when I was about 8 years old, I used to ride my bike for miles most days going around to various bars to shine shoes. In later years, I went to Indaina on a couple of occasions to find work. I did the same thing in Texas. I went to Virginia and unfortunately joined the navy. On another occasion I went to Florida to find work. Where I got hit by a car and was nearly killed. I also got the added bonus of being thouroughly and decisively fucked by the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. When big money is involved, they can come up with some pretty creative reasons to deny coverage.

there is plenty of work for those that will actually do it.

Yeah. If you don't mind sucking dick. But I'll pass on that. Though feel free to do so if you want to. Back in the day, I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds in my home town. Because I didn't have a certificate that showed that I belonged to the capitalist party. And there were many many other people who did have such a certificate. Though at one point, there was a job that I could have applied for that I didn't. They wanted somebody with experience in welding, sheetmetal fabrication, pipefitting, etc. Basically the things I was trained to do as a hull technician in the navy. But they were only offering minimum wage. And not being interested in being a slave, I didn't apply. Now if they had offered a tiny bit better salary, at least for a while, I would have applied.

your admitted refusal to work is why we have illegal immigrants doing those jobs. Thanks for admitting your laziness

Is it my fault that the cornerstone of capitalism is enslavement and exploitation. Just because the people who were looking for a nig-ger to hire for a fabricator position doesn't mean I was obliged to act like a ****** and take the job for minimum wage. Let this country import all the poorer, more desperate people it wants to from abroad. They will end up getting what they deserve.

Forum List

Back