I used to pay employees $8 an hour

My first job was 1992 at the JCC in WB, Mich

My Second job was 2005 when I bought a franchise in Portland. or

I make maybe 40- $50 per hour at my job
I am the owner and that is a guess

shame on you! trust and believe they were working two jobs nobody can afford a living off of $8 an hour any year! you should be paying at least $21 an hour, you can't afford to be in business crying over $13 an hour this is a joke

Soul
I have 4 solid years left until I hit 50
And I sell the franchise
I will reveal it when I sell

That was good $$$ back in the early 2000s
Now I am paying a whopping 13 an hour

That is over 50 percent inc
Are your employees allowed to have boyfriends or girlfriends or are they required to live in single-sex sex-segregated hostel-type sleeping accommodations? Some people do manage to get married or have spouses raise children even, but certainly not in this life with an $8—$13/hour starting wage on a résumé or job application.

And your own situation as the franchisee is not really a whole lot better than theirs either. You might make more money on a taxable basis but those bills just keep coming and you've got to live way below your means to keep the company books looking good, so you don't get terminated and bought out on a "friendly farewell" basis.

justinacolmena
My franchise wants me gone when my contact runs out and I want out , too . I want big time out

2025 is when I sell
If I can Make it lol

justinacolmena
My franchise wants me gone when my contact runs out and I want out , too . I want big time out

2025 is when I sell
If I can Make it lol
They want you gone like that and you're Jewish etc. there's a murder-for-hire contract out. Gotta be. That explains the thugs showing up. That's from corporate, and then they cut you off from your family, things go liberal with extended family and that's not safe either. Somebody's been working your family from a different angle while you were at work with the franchise and things aren't going be the same anymore. That's a leftist communist political team.

That was good $$$ back in the early 2000s
Now I am paying a whopping 13 an hour

That is over 50 percent inc
How shocking. Poor people getting paid more to increase their wealth??
That's got to stop.
Whopping? Last year when I was in Australia, a friend was getting $40 per hour Australian to drive a combine. Labourers getting 25 to 30.

Have s go at that.

I am not the best in business
I pay mexicans $4 hr. to pick strawberries and I let them live rent free in some fema trailers i snapped up a while back.

Also I give them a ten percent discount at my grocery store.

There is a local food bank where they can get free food.

They all seem happy.

Forum List

Back