I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

I VOTED for TRUMP............

I do not regret it.

Don't choke on all the WINNING!
Don't hurt yourself picking up all that evidence against Trump......Hate for you to pull your back.........LOL

Does everyone know?

Bannon is out of the, what's left of, the White House!
Soon to report to the Orange Flag Barf House.
Tick ...Tick..

btw..

Yawn........your side has been right soooooooooooo many times..............

I'll hold my breath........

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

More: Opinion | I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

18krein2-web2-master180.jpg

Julius Krein (@JuliusKrein) is the founder and editor of American Affairs.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.

and there's not a god damned fuckin' thing you can do about it

I'm not surprised at you missing the reasons why he was elected, Lakhota.

After seeing everything going on in other countries with open boarders, think about what his opponent was proposing for us.

I know exactly why he was elected. All the racist short-bus homeskooled no-schooled peckerwoods came out of the woodwork to support a con artist.

All that and she still lost

He has 2k followers on Twitter? He's a nuthin in tweet world

That's how you judge him?

------

It takes courage to admit this and I acknowledge that. But for crying out loud!

We keep hearing the right wingers saying they don't want to lose their ObamaCares and now they're saying they wish they hadn't voted fir the kkk pussy grabbing pathological liar.

Where the hell were these people the past tray and a half?

I know where they were and what they were doing.

They were listening to the endless lies about Hillary.

And still, not one shred of truth, not a shred of proof of any wrongdoing.

Here. Have an orange.

[emoji521]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I had this weird flash back in history, in 1933 in Germany, many good people were fed up with the economic and political atmosphere ended up putting a mad demagogue into office as their leader.

Hey, I had that same flashback as well...........................

Only thing is, this time the demagogue doesn't have a toothbrush moustache but rather a dead rodent on their head.

By the way................Trump used basically the same kind of messaging in his campaign as what Hitler did when he was rising to power.

Me too and yes, trump copied Hitler's message- blame others. If German didn't have a job, blame Jews. And, because you're white, the world owes you.

It worked then and worked for trump.

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.

We all know liberals lie - it's what they're trained and paid to do. But to do so in a thread title? Does that entitle the payor to a discount?

He has 2k followers on Twitter? He's a nuthin in tweet world

That's how you judge him?

------

It takes courage to admit this and I acknowledge that. But for crying out loud!

We keep hearing the right wingers saying they don't want to lose their ObamaCares and now they're saying they wish they hadn't voted fir the kkk pussy grabbing pathological liar.

Where the hell were these people the past tray and a half?

I know where they were and what they were doing.

They were listening to the endless lies about Hillary.

And still, not one shred of truth, not a shred of proof of any wrongdoing.

Here. Have an orange.

[emoji521]

and now they're saying they wish they hadn't voted fir the kkk pussy grabbing pathological liar.

Which of them voted for Bill Clinton?

Is that Yassir Arafat behind Anita Bryant? Can't see.

And I'm gonna risk all my jackpot and go way out on a limb and say maybe Corazon Aquino behind Victor Borge's shoulder.....

You sure are reading a lot out of some partial faces. You just might be right, especially about Aquino.

I have..this face recognizing thing.

I remember faces way better than names generally. For whatever reason. :dunno:

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

Sure, he's not a fucking liar and a Khmer Rouge shit bag...

I mean, you fucks are so damned honest....

Last edited:
he has a guilty pj boy look about him..he could be a snowflake in disguise

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

Julius is welcome to change his mind.

He can regret it all he wants.

A mistake ?

You can shove it.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Yep, Julius lost.

We all did. :(

Forum List

Back