I voted for Trump in 2016

Your racism is showing. I’m sure the nazis had similar justifications for what they did.

Hamas is a race? 1.8bn Muslims and 16 mil Jews but I am the racist? You’re dumb.
You are the one celebrating the deaths of protestors.

Just terrorists.
Well you must have proof they were all terrorists?

They voted Hamas in didn't they?
I’m sure the nazis had similar justifications.

You are celebrating the deaths of protestors. It seems clear the only tragedy for you is the loss of Jewish lives.

Death in your spelling skills too...So you take the side of Hamas over Israel? Noted.
No, I don’t celebrate deaths of protestors.

You don't think Hamas has ever been violent?
I’m neither supporting hamas or Israel. I’m against the deaths of protestors.

So you equate Israel with Hamas? LOL
You clearly put Jewish lives above all others.

Hamas is a race? 1.8bn Muslims and 16 mil Jews but I am the racist? You’re dumb.

Just terrorists.

That the Jews in 1930s Germany voted for Hamas? False equivalency.

Death in your spelling skills too...So you take the side of Hamas over Israel? Noted.

Just above those of Islamic Terrorists. Not all others. You clearly hate Jews and want them eviscerated.

Just above those of Islamic Terrorists. Not all others. You clearly hate Jews and want them eviscerated.
There you go again. Caring about the lives of people that aren’t Jewish makes me hate them. That is funny.

Just terrorists.

Germany voted for Hitler and used similar justifications for their actions as you.

There you go again. Caring about the lives of people that aren’t Jewish makes me hate them. That is funny.

If you cared about the only Jewish state you would acknowledge that they are surrounded by terror nations with the mantra to obliterate them.

Just terrorists.

Germany voted for Hitler and used similar justifications for their actions as you.

Except the Jews were not invading them from a foreign land. Israel is not kicking Israeli Arab citizens out or persecuting them. They are defending their borders. Hence your equivalency is false.

If you cared about the only Jewish state you would acknowledge that they are surrounded by terror nations with the mantra to obliterate them.
And? There is only one Swedish state too. I am against violence by either side.

Except the Jews were not invading them from a foreign land. Israel is not kicking Israeli Arab citizens out or persecuting them. They are defending their borders. Hence your equivalency is false.
The justification for killing unarmed protestors is no doubt similar.

Swedes are Christians. Many Christian countries.

They are unarmed? Since when? You do realize there is major hatred on both sides. Peace is impossible.

Swedes are Christians. Many Christian countries.
Many countries have many Jews. Why should a religion have a state?

They are unarmed? Since when? You do realize there is major hatred on both sides. Peace is impossible.
Yes the protestors did not have guns. You celebrate death.

1-copy-2-png.274107
Herpes?

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22908200
I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

You “Thought” TrumpO would be better for the border security than Hillary. Why? Because a pussy grabbing, thrice bankrupted, self absorbed, racist dog whistler, big time birther, obvious liar, Putin lover, told you he wouid be better for border security.

So you believed the con man when he promised to build a big beautiful WALL and that Mexico would pay for it. Not too bright are you?

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22917486
Were. They both voted for Trump after the Democrat party went all antisemitic.

Quite a few anti-Semitic Jews in America you say. Most American Jews are Democrats and we love having them in our Party. .

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22918010
He said aside from the Nazis and White Supremacists there were normal people too.

When normal people see fricken NAZIS marching on their side they go home or stay away.. They would come back to protest when the NAZIS are not present. That’s TrumpO’s problem. Marching alongside Nazis is not normal.

If they weren’t counter protesting those hate mongering racist TrumpO supporters they shouldn’t have been explained there.

Last edited:

Yes the protestors did not have guns. You celebrate death.

You should look up straw man in the dictionary

Forum List

Back