I voted for Trump in 2016

Not protestors. Terrorists and their supporters.
They were protestors.

Gaza has had its bloodiest day in years on Monday after Israeli forces shot and killed 58 Palestinians and wounded at least 1,200 as tens of thousands protested along the frontier against the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem.

You mean the ones that put Hamas in charge.? You reap what you sow.

You obviously don’t get it. Your rhetoric bores me, little man.
I do. You whine too much. You celebrate death.

I have not whined one time. Do you know what the word means? At least you know where I stand you’re cryptic. Why is that?
You whine every time someone is against anything Israel.

Nope. Never whine. I challenge.
You whine and call everyone anti Semite.

No. Just people like you who are antisemites. Why whine that Israel is evil. Like a bitch you whine.

I do. You whine too much. You celebrate death.

I have not whined one time. Do you know what the word means? At least you know where I stand you’re cryptic. Why is that?
You whine every time someone is against anything Israel.

Nope. Never whine. I challenge.
You whine and call everyone anti Semite.

No. Just people like you who are antisemites. Why whine that Israel is evil. Like a bitch you whine.
There you go again. Ha

And you celebrate the deaths of protestors. Sad.

They were protestors.

Gaza has had its bloodiest day in years on Monday after Israeli forces shot and killed 58 Palestinians and wounded at least 1,200 as tens of thousands protested along the frontier against the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem.

Your racism is showing. I’m sure the nazis had similar justifications for what they did.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you
Well said, Azog. This lib would be proud to have you as a neighbor. I would chat over the fence with you about your sensitivity though. We libs get called evil and immoral and out to destroy our nation, the very hand that feeds and protects us, out of sheer meanness.

That doesn't mean I don't understand your position.

Gaza is run by an internationally recognized terror group.

They were protestors.

Your racism is showing. I’m sure the nazis had similar justifications for what they did.

Hamas is a race? 1.8bn Muslims and 16 mil Jews but I am the racist? You’re dumb.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you
Well said, Azog. This lib would be proud to have you as a neighbor. I would chat over the fence with you about your sensitivity though. We libs get called evil and immoral and out to destroy our nation, the very hand that feeds and protects us, out of sheer meanness.

That doesn't mean I don't understand your position.

Not “libs” but Leftists. Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you

I get casting the vote for the lesser of 2 evils. In our binary system it is done by nearly everyone at some point.

The full throated support after the racist comments, after starting a trade war we are clearly losing (and starting it for no reason) after not building a single foot of new wall, after turning our detention centers into death camps, after the clearly racist comments….

Yep…it makes you sympathetic to a racist who isn’t doing anything you elected him to do. So fuck you very much.

Death Camps? My ancestors were in real death camps where Nazis were performing evil medical experiments on them and burning them in ovens. You are such an evil witch. What a false equivalency and I am pretty sure part of the Wall has been built and the trade war is far from over. Only racist here is you.
How odd you embrace the same hateful rhetoric that allegedly put your ancestors into those camps. Either you’re lying or you’re stupid. Probably both

Thank you

I get casting the vote for the lesser of 2 evils. In our binary system it is done by nearly everyone at some point.

The full throated support after the racist comments, after starting a trade war we are clearly losing (and starting it for no reason) after not building a single foot of new wall, after turning our detention centers into death camps, after the clearly racist comments….

Yep…it makes you sympathetic to a racist who isn’t doing anything you elected him to do. So fuck you very much.

Death Camps? My ancestors were in real death camps where Nazis were performing evil medical experiments on them and burning them in ovens. You are such an evil witch. What a false equivalency and I am pretty sure part of the Wall has been built and the trade war is far from over. Only racist here is you.
How odd you embrace the same hateful rhetoric that allegedly put your ancestors into those camps. Either you’re lying or you’re stupid. Probably both

The fact that you equate the two makes you an imbecile.

They were protestors.

Hamas is a race? 1.8bn Muslims and 16 mil Jews but I am the racist? You’re dumb.
You are the one celebrating the deaths of protestors.

Thank you

You are celebrating the deaths of protestors. It seems clear the only tragedy for you is the loss of Jewish lives.

They were protestors.

Just terrorists.

Thank you

You are celebrating the deaths of protestors. It seems clear the only tragedy for you is the loss of Jewish lives.

Death in your spelling skills too...So you take the side of Hamas over Israel? Noted.

Death in your spelling skills too...So you take the side of Hamas over Israel? Noted.
No, I don’t celebrate deaths of protestors.

You don't think Hamas has ever been violent?

They were protestors.

Just terrorists.
Well you must have proof they were all terrorists?

I’m neither supporting hamas or Israel. I’m against the deaths of protestors.

Trump's and Reagan's own economic adviser David Stockman admitted that supply side economics benefits the rich.

a vote for Trump is a vote of surrender by the middle class to the rich
Sorry to have to tell you this....

Great economies are supposed to help everyone.

You don't make the poor rich by destroying employers.

Econ 101.

Just terrorists.
Well you must have proof they were all terrorists?

They voted Hamas in didn't they?

I’m neither supporting hamas or Israel. I’m against the deaths of protestors.

So you equate Israel with Hamas? LOL

Forum List

Back