I voted for Trump in 2016

That the Jews in 1930s Germany voted for Hamas? False equivalency.
Germany voted for Hitler and used similar justifications for their actions as you.

Except the Jews were not invading them from a foreign land. Israel is not kicking Israeli Arab citizens out or persecuting them. They are defending their borders. Hence your equivalency is false.
The justification for killing unarmed protestors is no doubt similar.

They are unarmed? Since when? You do realize there is major hatred on both sides. Peace is impossible.
Yes the protestors did not have guns. You celebrate death.

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

You celebrate stupidity. Your posts are case in point.

Trump cant win fairly so he has to collude with russia and suppress the vote to win.

what a coward! WHAT A COWARD!

1-copy-2-png.274107
Herpes?

You again. You never add anything to any debate. Zero.

Neither did the meme, so we'll call it even.

Yet you decided to opine anyway. LOL

Yep, I posted my commentary on what I thought of the meme.

What are you doing make a big deal out of it? Could have just left it alone and nobody would have cared.

They may have flown from Moscow and you may have been born in Ruskie but my bet is your mom is Ukranian.I'll explain sometime.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you

I get casting the vote for the lesser of 2 evils. In our binary system it is done by nearly everyone at some point.

The full throated support after the racist comments, after starting a trade war we are clearly losing (and starting it for no reason) after not building a single foot of new wall, after turning our detention centers into death camps, after the clearly racist comments….

Yep…it makes you sympathetic to a racist who isn’t doing anything you elected him to do. So fuck you very much.

Death Camps? My ancestors were in real death camps where Nazis were performing evil medical experiments on them and burning them in ovens. You are such an evil witch. What a false equivalency and I am pretty sure part of the Wall has been built and the trade war is far from over. Only racist here is you.
How odd you embrace the same hateful rhetoric that allegedly put your ancestors into those camps. Either you’re lying or you’re stupid. Probably both

The fact that you equate the two makes you an imbecile.
You are celebrating the deaths of protestors. It seems clear the only tragedy for you is the loss of Jewish lives.

If you look at this forum before the blob got here, you wouldn’t find much discussion about illegal immigration. Anyone interested can search the past threads and confirm it. Just like you wouldn’t have found wholesale hatred of Jews in Germany pre Nazi party ascension. It’s the same exact thing

I get casting the vote for the lesser of 2 evils. In our binary system it is done by nearly everyone at some point.

The full throated support after the racist comments, after starting a trade war we are clearly losing (and starting it for no reason) after not building a single foot of new wall, after turning our detention centers into death camps, after the clearly racist comments….

Yep…it makes you sympathetic to a racist who isn’t doing anything you elected him to do. So fuck you very much.

Death Camps? My ancestors were in real death camps where Nazis were performing evil medical experiments on them and burning them in ovens. You are such an evil witch. What a false equivalency and I am pretty sure part of the Wall has been built and the trade war is far from over. Only racist here is you.
How odd you embrace the same hateful rhetoric that allegedly put your ancestors into those camps. Either you’re lying or you’re stupid. Probably both

You are celebrating the deaths of protestors. It seems clear the only tragedy for you is the loss of Jewish lives.

If you look at this forum before the blob got here, you wouldn’t find much discussion about illegal immigration. Anyone interested can search the past threads and confirm it. Just like you wouldn’t have found wholesale hatred of Jews in Germany pre Nazi party ascension. It’s the same exact thing

Again. Your posts show just how ignorant and stupid you are. My goodness. I recommend seeing the wizard and getting that brain you desperately need. You witch.

upload_2019-8-14_18-49-15.jpeg

Again. Your posts show just how ignorant and stupid you are. My goodness. I recommend seeing the wizard and getting that brain you desperately need. You witch.

Noteworthy is the fact you cannot refute none of the truths I layer out....especially that the same hate that allegedly killed your ancestors is the hate you exhibit here daily. Again...you’re either lying or stupid. Likely both.

View attachment 274397

Notice the President said nothing about kidnapping kids or converting the detention centers into the death camps you and the blob backers celebrate here daily.

You didn't read anything I provided because you don't want to know that you support a straight up racist. I knew and called him out as racist in NY in the 80s. He IS a racist. You I don't know or care if you are.

Yet you never called him that before 2015. The Leftist media doesn’t impress me. Trump is not a new phenomenon. He has been famous for as long as I have been alive and NEVER had I heard him Being called a racist until he became a candidate.

He was so racist that Oprah had him as a guest.

especially, I called him a racist before he ran for office. I called him racist for starting the racist birther conspiracy.

You may have ignored it or not cared then, but you KNOW now that he is a racist and that he's always been racist. Racism got him elected. You've made it clear that racism isn't a deal breaker for you.

People like you are the worst kinds of people. Honestly. Just awful. I am glad he won and I am glad it makes you miserable.

Well, that's a fine reason to tacitly support a racist, because he "owns the libs".

He is only a racist in your mind. I for Example disagree

No, he's racist on paper.

Noteworthy is the fact you cannot refute none of the truths I layer out....especially that the same hate that allegedly killed your ancestors is the hate you exhibit here daily. Again...you’re either lying or stupid. Likely both.

I am still waiting for one truth. LOL. You’re Leftist eyes are nuts like the rest of you.

View attachment 274397

Notice the President said nothing about kidnapping kids or converting the detention centers into the death camps you and the blob backers celebrate here daily.

What fantasy world do you live in? You’re insane. Stop stalking me you weirdo.

Yet you never called him that before 2015. The Leftist media doesn’t impress me. Trump is not a new phenomenon. He has been famous for as long as I have been alive and NEVER had I heard him Being called a racist until he became a candidate.

He was so racist that Oprah had him as a guest.

especially, I called him a racist before he ran for office. I called him racist for starting the racist birther conspiracy.

You may have ignored it or not cared then, but you KNOW now that he is a racist and that he's always been racist. Racism got him elected. You've made it clear that racism isn't a deal breaker for you.

People like you are the worst kinds of people. Honestly. Just awful. I am glad he won and I am glad it makes you miserable.

Well, that's a fine reason to tacitly support a racist, because he "owns the libs".

LMAO. Your TDS is very amusing. I feel Sorry for you.

You don't respond well to facts. You're the perfect Trump supporter..

You don't respond well to facts. You're the perfect Trump supporter..

You’re full of ad Hominems and false facts. You’re a typical Leftist. NYT is a biased Leftist rag.

1. Yup. You break the law you go to jail. Period.

2. Lie. They do t have to drink out of a toilet. They drink from a fountain on top of the toilet just like every American citizen who is in prison or jail does every day. Even black American citizens have to do it. Only difference is the wet backs get to wander around, play XBox and get their hair done as well as free commissary.

Tell you what, let's lock you up in one of these places for a few months for a misdemeanor, then you can get back to us about what a wonderful time you had.

Forum List

Back