I voted for Trump in 2016

1) They are coming here illegally and we don’t know who they are. There is greater security and scrutiny at airports for citizens than illegals storming in here. It is not a military invasion but it is an invasion nonetheless.

I'm sitting in a starbucks right now. There aer about 15 people here. I don't know any of them. I don't feel particularly threatened.

Yes, there are greater security in airports because you can do a lot of damage at an airport.

3) Nazis killed 90% of my ancestors in WW2. Both military and civilians. Jews had zero options. Here the illegals can just remain in their countries. Apples and oranges.

Um, no, they will probably get killed if they stay where they are at.... The point is, Americans are supposed to be a lot better than, "Only marginally less bad than the Nazis".

Let me guess, none of those 15 are cops. BTW, we're not surprised at all that you hang out at starbucks.

Not sure what that means? He overpays for his coffeee?

i wouldn't vote for Trump again if you threatened to run me over with a cement truck...he betrayed us on the wall!
Still waiting for Mexico to pay

The man couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. He is a serial liar. Lying is a game to him. Simple:

trump lies....He is called out on the lie.....He denies it......His cult believes him......Video and Audio proof are shown to prove he lied.....He denies it again.....His cult believes the lie once again...

It happens over and over and over. And the trump simpletons are stupid enough to let it happen over and over and over....

There is little doubt that trump has a major mental deficiency...I hope he doesn't totally lose it when he is walking around followed by the nuclear button....

1) 15 illegals? LOL how do they know they are illegal?

I don't. that's the point. A person's immigration status has no effect on whether or not he or she is dangerous... The nut who shot up El Paso or the nut who shot up Dayton were white American males.... maybe I should be afraid of them, but then I'd scare myself when I look in the mirror.

2) They will get killed if they stay in Honduras? You just said our country is unsafe and Amnesty Intl stated tourists should not come here? So your contention is that we should allow anyone and everyone here? 7bil people in the world. Would get a little crowded.

I know, all those darkies wanting to come here TERRIFIES you, doesn't it?

Let me guess, none of those 15 are cops. BTW, we're not surprised at all that you hang out at starbucks.

Actually, I do most of my business there. They have wifi and they are located where I need to meet people.

Those voting for Trump a 2nd time will have a hard time explaining their logic in light of such things as this (and this is the top of the iceberg)….

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 5.06.52 AM.png

Those voting for Trump a 2nd time will have a hard time explaining their logic in light of such things as this (and this is the top of the iceberg)….

The sad thing is, people won't care about how awful Trump is until the economy collapses and his awfulness effects them personally.
It’s funny how some lefties are exactly like some righties. Many on the right believed BO the worse EVER. Many still do. Now, many on the left think the same of Donnie.

One would think they would see the ignorance of their ways, but no.

The sad thing is, people won't care about how awful Trump is until the economy collapses and his awfulness effects them personally.

They won’t care then either Joe. Trump (to a large extent) and his supporters (almost 100% of the way) could care less about the nation…it’s only about sticking it to someone be it women, minorities, China, Mexico, the poor, the impoverished, etc…

Its an exposure of a mental illness; this rationalization and justification of all hate. If he imposed a new round of tariffs on Germany banning the import of some chemotherapy drug that cancer patients need to live, the next word out of most Trump supporters mouthes would either:

Be critical of those who got cancer in the first place
Blame any cancer suffering immigrant for using the suddenly scarce chemotherapy drug
Point out (wrongly) that the Germans will suffer from the tariffs because they can’t sell the drug here.

It’s funny how some lefties are exactly like some righties. Many on the right believed BO the worse EVER. Many still do. Now, many on the left think the same of Donnie.

Its funnier how you can’t tell the difference.

Trump is actually the worst, ever.

Here's the thing, I disagreed with stuff Bush and his Dad did. I also disagreed with stuff that Obama and Clinton did.

But all of them were honorable, decent men who treated the presidency with respect and decorum, and cared about America.

Trump a malignant narcissist who only cares about himself. And he's got nukes.

Its funnier how you can’t tell the difference.

Trump is actually the worst, ever.

Here's the thing, I disagreed with stuff Bush and his Dad did. I also disagreed with stuff that Obama and Clinton did.

But all of them were honorable, decent men who treated the presidency with respect and decorum, and cared about America.

Trump a malignant narcissist who only cares about himself. And he's got nukes.

You both proved my point, but are too blind by partisanship to know it. Some on the right do exactly the same thing.

LMFAO.

You both proved my point, but are too blind by partisanship to know it. Some on the right do exactly the same thing.

Did you even comprehend what I wrote?

There's a difference between political disagreements, and realizing that trump is mentally morally and intellectually unfit for office, right?

Most Republicans would admit that Trump is unfit... but they hope to get something and they never heard of Franz von Papen.

Did you even comprehend what I wrote?

There's a difference between political disagreements, and realizing that trump is mentally morally and intellectually unfit for office, right?

Most Republicans would admit that Trump is unfit... but they hope to get something and they never heard of Franz von Papen.
Yeah righties said O was different too. Still do.

Many Ds know O was a fraud and a corporatist. Just as some Rs know the same about Donnie.

You are just too duped by the DNCMSM to understand.

I don't. that's the point. A person's immigration status has no effect on whether or not he or she is dangerous... The nut who shot up El Paso or the nut who shot up Dayton were white American males.... maybe I should be afraid of them, but then I'd scare myself when I look in the mirror.

2) They will get killed if they stay in Honduras? You just said our country is unsafe and Amnesty Intl stated tourists should not come here? So your contention is that we should allow anyone and everyone here? 7bil people in the world. Would get a little crowded.

Actually, I do most of my business there. They have wifi and they are located where I need to meet people.

Yep, we definitely aren't surprised or impressed.

Last edited:

Nope you’re dodging.

1) You don’t know if any of those 15 are dangerous just because they don’t bother you it doesn’t mean they are not.

2) You did not answer the question. Not all immigrants are “darkies” my parents are white and they were immigrants as are Asians who btw earn the most in the country even more than whities. So do you want to allow all 7bn in? Yes or no? Don’t deflect.

3) What business? You’re a retired jackass.

Yeah righties said O was different too. Still do.

Many Ds know O was a fraud and a corporatist. Just as some Rs know the same about Donnie.

You are just too duped by the DNCMSM to understand.

again, guy nobody cares about "corporatists", and the only people who talk like that thing Chemtrails are making the frogs gay or something.

We are talking about Presidents who act with decorum, professionalism and decency...

versus Trump, who is a crazy person that no one wants to challenge.

Nope you’re dodging.

1) You don’t know if any of those 15 are dangerous just because they don’t bother you it doesn’t mean they are not.

That's the whole point, they aren't bothering me. Neither are most of the 11 million undocumented immigrants, most of whom are doing jobs I don't want to do, and neither do you.

2) You did not answer the question. Not all immigrants are “darkies” my parents are white and they were immigrants as are Asians who btw earn the most in the country even more than whities. So do you want to allow all 7bn in? Yes or no? Don’t deflect.

Well, clearly, Trump only wants the whites in, but since Europe is a nicer place to live than america is now, they aren't coming.

So all we have to do is make the rest of the world nicer, and people won't want to come here. Problem solved.

Um, nope. Not retired yet. About 5- 10 more years...

Nope you’re dodging.

That's the whole point, they aren't bothering me. Neither are most of the 11 million undocumented immigrants, most of whom are doing jobs I don't want to do, and neither do you.

Well, clearly, Trump only wants the whites in, but since Europe is a nicer place to live than america is now, they aren't coming.

So all we have to do is make the rest of the world nicer, and people won't want to come here. Problem solved.

Um, nope. Not retired yet. About 5- 10 more years...

You still didn’t answer the question. You’re either dumb or you’re deflecting. How many people should we let in? There are a lot of white people in Russia should we let them all in? What about China? So you believe because people in Latin America have the easiest access they should just be allowed to break the law? That doesn’t make any logical sense. Your posts rarely make any sense. IDC if 90% of the country is comprised of “darkies”, your word not mine so long as they come here legally. Either we have laws or we don’t.

You still didn’t answer the question. You’re either dumb or you’re deflecting. How many people should we let in? There are a lot of white people in Russia should we let them all in? What about China? So you believe because people in Latin America have the easiest access they should just be allowed to break the law? That doesn’t make any logical sense. Your posts rarely make any sense. IDC if 90% of the country is comprised of “darkies”, your word not mine so long as they come here legally. Either we have laws or we don’t.

We have laws.

They are stupid and they don't work.

I could pass a law that denies gravity, but the fact is, Gravity would still be a thing.

This is the point you racists don't get. They don't come here because of our laws. They come here because there are jobs here.

The ironic thing is, used to be they'd come here, work a few months, and go home with a lot of money. But after you dipshits made it more of a hassle to sneak in, they just sneak in and stay.

We have laws.

They are stupid and they don't work.

I could pass a law that denies gravity, but the fact is, Gravity would still be a thing.

This is the point you racists don't get. They don't come here because of our laws. They come here because there are jobs here.

The ironic thing is, used to be they'd come here, work a few months, and go home with a lot of money. But after you dipshits made it more of a hassle to sneak in, they just sneak in and stay.

You are a fucking loser. Answer the fucking question or STFU. How many should we let in? And your strawman was idiotic. That law is here for a reason. You come in legally or you’re an illegal and have to deal with some uncomfortable circumstances. Why do you keep dodging Joe? Inconvenience?

“You dipshits”? LMAO. Forgive me for wanting border security. Does your house not have locks? You’re such a dumbass.

Forum List

Back