I voted for Trump in 2016

Yeah righties said O was different too. Still do.

Many Ds know O was a fraud and a corporatist. Just as some Rs know the same about Donnie.

You are just too duped by the DNCMSM to understand.

again, guy nobody cares about "corporatists", and the only people who talk like that thing Chemtrails are making the frogs gay or something.

We are talking about Presidents who act with decorum, professionalism and decency...

versus Trump, who is a crazy person that no one wants to challenge.

“No one wants to challenge”

Another BS statement from Joe. You must live in a nice fantasy world with unicorns and little green men.

You are a fucking loser. Answer the fucking question or STFU. How many should we let in? And your strawman was idiotic. That law is here for a reason. You come in legally or you’re an illegal and have to deal with some uncomfortable circumstances. Why do you keep dodging Joe? Inconvenience?

“You dipshits”? LMAO. Forgive me for wanting border security. Does your house not have locks? You’re such a dumbass.

The country isn't the house... Nobody was going to come in and heist Mount Rushmore like they might heist my wide-screen.

I've answered the question. We should let in as many people as we need. The problem is, the idiotic, racist laws we have don't allow the people we need to come here legally, so they do so otherwise.

Yeah righties said O was different too. Still do.

Many Ds know O was a fraud and a corporatist. Just as some Rs know the same about Donnie.

You are just too duped by the DNCMSM to understand.

again, guy nobody cares about "corporatists", and the only people who talk like that thing Chemtrails are making the frogs gay or something.

We are talking about Presidents who act with decorum, professionalism and decency...

versus Trump, who is a crazy person that no one wants to challenge.
No one cares about corporatists? Really? And you claim to be a progressive. You’re not. You’re a regressive neolib, but don’t know it.

You are a fucking loser. Answer the fucking question or STFU. How many should we let in? And your strawman was idiotic. That law is here for a reason. You come in legally or you’re an illegal and have to deal with some uncomfortable circumstances. Why do you keep dodging Joe? Inconvenience?

“You dipshits”? LMAO. Forgive me for wanting border security. Does your house not have locks? You’re such a dumbass.

The country isn't the house... Nobody was going to come in and heist Mount Rushmore like they might heist my wide-screen.

I've answered the question. We should let in as many people as we need. The problem is, the idiotic, racist laws we have don't allow the people we need to come here legally, so they do so otherwise.

No you did not. “As many as we need” is vague. What does that even mean? No one is going to take your archaic non HD TV but they could kill you and your family. We have locks on our doors not because we hate the people outside but because we love the people inside.

Legal immigration is there to decide “as many as we need”. And we need ZERO illegals. You think everyone who disagrees with you is racist but they just disagree with you because they are logical.

Lastly, your example was stupid. Mount Rushmore is not a movable structure. No one is breaking into your house to steal your furnace. You need to learn basic economics.

No you did not. “As many as we need” is vague. What does that even mean? No one is going to take your archaic non HD TV but they could kill you and your family. We have locks on our doors not because we hate the people outside but because we love the people inside.

That's nice. Country still isn't the house... No one is boosting Mt. Rushmore.

Legal immigration is there to decide “as many as we need”. And we need ZERO illegals. You think everyone who disagrees with you is racist but they just disagree with you because they are logical.

Legal Immigration isn't getting the job done. You see, what you dumb-ass racist fucks don't realize is that there wouldn't be ONE ILLEGAL here if there weren't rich people willing to hire them to do shitty jobs that Americans just plain old don't want to do. The laws aren't changing, but the marketplace is rendering them irrelevant.

Lastly, your example was stupid. Mount Rushmore is not a movable structure. No one is breaking into your house to steal your furnace. You need to learn basic economics.

So what do you think these illegals are "boosting" by being in the country (most of whom entered through legal means to start with, but you leave that part out.)

That's nice. Country still isn't the house... No one is boosting Mt. Rushmore.

Legal Immigration isn't getting the job done. You see, what you dumb-ass racist fucks don't realize is that there wouldn't be ONE ILLEGAL here if there weren't rich people willing to hire them to do shitty jobs that Americans just plain old don't want to do. The laws aren't changing, but the marketplace is rendering them irrelevant.

So what do you think these illegals are "boosting" by being in the country (most of whom entered through legal means to start with, but you leave that part out.)

1) False equivalency. They are boosting as you call it jobs, safety, school classroom time and if sick hospital time.

2) Keep calling me racist it just proves what a fat coward you are. I agree that we should punish employers who knowingly employ illegals.

3) IF you’re illegal you need to become legal or leave. Either we have laws or we don’t.

What you pussies don’t understand is that calling me a racist is a cop out. You never have facts only accusations. You Joe are a typical Leftist pussy.

1) False equivalency. They are boosting as you call it jobs, safety, school classroom time and if sick hospital time.

Actually, they create jobs by needing those things.... THis is where you are confused. They are a net boost to the economy.

Now, is that being evenly distributed? Nope. The rich are making a profit and the rest of us get stuck holding some of the bag.

2) Keep calling me racist it just proves what a fat coward you are. I agree that we should punish employers who knowingly employ illegals.

Except we don't. They arrested 600 people in MS last week.... and not a one of them was the company owners who hired them. Imagine that.

3) IF you’re illegal you need to become legal or leave. Either we have laws or we don’t.

Nope. Here's the thing. When the majority ignores a law, is it a law at all? For instance, prostitution is illegal, but there are at least five happy ending massage parlors within five miles of me. Probably more that aren't on roads I pass up. The police don't bust these places, people use their services, and it's not even much of a secret.

When a law is unworkable, it becomes a joke.

Actually, they create jobs by needing those things.... THis is where you are confused. They are a net boost to the economy.

Now, is that being evenly distributed? Nope. The rich are making a profit and the rest of us get stuck holding some of the bag.

Except we don't. They arrested 600 people in MS last week.... and not a one of them was the company owners who hired them. Imagine that.

Nope. Here's the thing. When the majority ignores a law, is it a law at all? For instance, prostitution is illegal, but there are at least five happy ending massage parlors within five miles of me. Probably more that aren't on roads I pass up. The police don't bust these places, people use their services, and it's not even much of a secret.

When a law is unworkable, it becomes a joke.

1) No they do not. They are stealing money, classroom time hospital time. Get a green card. Hell if you went to change the laws I am OK with that but you cannot just come here illegally and send your kids to school that taxes pay for.

2) We should be punishing employers. I agreed With you.

3) In MA we bust these places all the time. Chicago is a shit hole run by moronic Democrats.

What you pussies don’t understand is that calling me a racist is a cop out. You never have facts only accusations. You Joe are a typical Leftist pussy.

We've also established your racism.... and your misogyny as well.

We have? You mean you have in your deranged mind. I am a Jew. I am THE minority in the US and I want zero special treatment and I am fully supportive of antisemitic assholes like you stating how much you hate me for something I cannot control.

You’re a douchebag

Color has zero to do with it. People like you are case in point on what is wrong with this country. Thank you for your post as it proves my point. The word “racist” has lost all meaning.

White people abuse people of color, and you guys claim that racism has nothing to do with it?

Really? Really, guy. So if you don't say "beaner" or "camel-jockey", that makes it okay, because you pretend to dress up your racism in a nice suit?

View attachment 274160

I do say those things, and you're a retarded Douchelord.

Douchelord McFaggity Fuckface, that's JoeB131.

1) No they do not. They are stealing money, classroom time hospital time. Get a green card. Hell if you went to change the laws I am OK with that but you cannot just come here illegally and send your kids to school that taxes pay for.

Sure they can... and frankly, it's in our best interest to educate them because THEY AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!

I realize this is the conservative brain disease that civilization happens by magic fairy dust, but it's actually an investment...

Except we don't. That's the problem. Now, why do you think it is. Why do you think Trump gave a commutation to some Jew who was hiring them?

The real reason Trump commuted the 27-year sentence of a kosher meat packing exec.

The Chasidic Jewish Rubashkin was convicted in 2009 of several crimes connected to his family's massive kosher slaughterhouse operation headquartered in Postville, Iowa. They included money laundering and financial fraud. Moreover, the financial prosecution came after federal authorities raided the Agriprocessors plant and arrested 389 illegal immigrants working there in 2008.

Rusbashkin's guilt was really never in doubt. But his sentence was another story. Federal Judge Linda Reade slapped the now 57-year-old Rubashkin with 27 years behind bars; what many argued was essentially a life sentence.

Hmmmm......

3) In MA we bust these places all the time. Chicago is a shit hole run by moronic Democrats.

Actually, I live in DuPage County... run by Republicans... I'm sure these places are in Cook, too. And in MA.

That's the point i'm trying to get across to you... the market demands illegal aliens and prostitutes... and illegal alien prostitutes... If they didn't, there wouldn't be any. They'd be standing around waiting for something to do. Then they'd get bored and go home.

We have? You mean you have in your deranged mind. I am a Jew. I am THE minority in the US and I want zero special treatment and I am fully supportive of antisemitic assholes like you stating how much you hate me for something I cannot control.

You’re a douchebag

Yeah you Jews want no special treatment, that's why you want to ban people like Talib and Omar from visiting Palestine... and how dare they even criticize the Zionist Entity...

You’re a douchebag

Yeah you Jews want no special treatment, that's why you want to ban people like Talib and Omar from visiting Palestine... and how dare they even criticize the Zionist Entity...

:21: So JoeB131 is also a raging anti-semite as well as a dumb jackass. He wonders why he has bad luck, derp! He sure is one fart smeller.

Sure they can... and frankly, it's in our best interest to educate them because THEY AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!

I realize this is the conservative brain disease that civilization happens by magic fairy dust, but it's actually an investment...

Except we don't. That's the problem. Now, why do you think it is. Why do you think Trump gave a commutation to some Jew who was hiring them?

The real reason Trump commuted the 27-year sentence of a kosher meat packing exec.

The Chasidic Jewish Rubashkin was convicted in 2009 of several crimes connected to his family's massive kosher slaughterhouse operation headquartered in Postville, Iowa. They included money laundering and financial fraud. Moreover, the financial prosecution came after federal authorities raided the Agriprocessors plant and arrested 389 illegal immigrants working there in 2008.

Rusbashkin's guilt was really never in doubt. But his sentence was another story. Federal Judge Linda Reade slapped the now 57-year-old Rubashkin with 27 years behind bars; what many argued was essentially a life sentence.

Hmmmm......

Actually, I live in DuPage County... run by Republicans... I'm sure these places are in Cook, too. And in MA.

That's the point i'm trying to get across to you... the market demands illegal aliens and prostitutes... and illegal alien prostitutes... If they didn't, there wouldn't be any. They'd be standing around waiting for something to do. Then they'd get bored and go home.

The market doesn’t demand anything. The voters obviously want stronger borders and border control. I just told you that in MA we aggressively curb these places. Some idiot mayors do hide illegals in their sanctuary cities and hence don’t punish employers for using them. Mistake.

You’re a douchebag

I do? No asshole. I said Israel should do as it thinks best. Obama banned people from the Knesset in 2012 from coming to the US and that was his right. Palestine is a fictional place like Narnia. Those two support the BDS movement which calls for the destruction of all Jews in Israel. Why would Israel want them in their country? Maybe you should read up on that prior to opining on it?

You’re a douchebag

:21: So JoeB131 is also a raging anti-semite as well as a dumb jackass. He wonders why he has bad luck, derp! He sure is one fart smeller.

He is a complete moron who tries to rewrite history. His next intelligent post will be his first.

I wouldn't let somebody that actively campaigns against my country in, either.

PS: Pwahahahaahahahahaha!

Let them bitches fly in at the Palestinian airport. :abgg2q.jpg:

On a magic carpet?

Forum List

Back