I voted for Trump in 2016

1) No. We are putting illegals there who are trying to invade the US sans coming here legally.

"Invasion" is the kind of crazy language the nut who shot up the WalMart last week used.

Invasion is when you show up with tanks and guns and artilerry and impose your rule.

Immigration is when you come over to take a menial job that someone offers you and do it for pay and enthusiasm Americans wouldn't want.

3) No we do not. This isn’t Nazi Germany.

Not for lack of trying on your side. I've had family members who've lived in Nazi Germany... this is kind of how it happens. First you demonize the people you want to abuse, then you take away their rights and lock them up, and then you kill them.

5) Racism to you is unacceptable but antisemitism is acceptable. That makes you a hypocrite.

Again- voted for Jew to be governor of my state. I just don't think America has a dog in the fight between Jewish Semites and Arab Semites fighting over Palestine... because we don't.

1) No. We are putting illegals there who are trying to invade the US sans coming here legally.

"Invasion" is the kind of crazy language the nut who shot up the WalMart last week used.

Invasion is when you show up with tanks and guns and artilerry and impose your rule.

Immigration is when you come over to take a menial job that someone offers you and do it for pay and enthusiasm Americans wouldn't want.

3) No we do not. This isn’t Nazi Germany.

Not for lack of trying on your side. I've had family members who've lived in Nazi Germany... this is kind of how it happens. First you demonize the people you want to abuse, then you take away their rights and lock them up, and then you kill them.

5) Racism to you is unacceptable but antisemitism is acceptable. That makes you a hypocrite.

Again- voted for Jew to be governor of my state. I just don't think America has a dog in the fight between Jewish Semites and Arab Semites fighting over Palestine... because we don't.

1) They are coming here illegally and we don’t know who they are. There is greater security and scrutiny at airports for citizens than illegals storming in here. It is not a military invasion but it is an invasion nonetheless.

3) Nazis killed 90% of my ancestors in WW2. Both military and civilians. Jews had zero options. Here the illegals can just remain in their countries. Apples and oranges.

5) Politicians and military commanders believe differently. I am Fine with us unshackling Israel and allowing them to do as they please. We are on the same page. I do not believe it would end well for Hamas and Fatah and I am fine with that as well.

Well, that's a fine reason to tacitly support a racist, because he "owns the libs".

He is only a racist in your mind. I for Example disagree

No, he's racist on paper.

LMAO. Your TDS is very amusing. I feel Sorry for you.

You don't respond well to facts. You're the perfect Trump supporter..

You’re full of ad Hominems and false facts. You’re a typical Leftist. NYT is a biased Leftist rag.

Irony poisoning.

You have responded to facts provided with zero facts of your own and only ad hominem deflections. Trump is a racist. He was sued for it. (He didn’t win) You are willfully ignoring that fact and you have every right to do so. We just know it.

He is only a racist in your mind. I for Example disagree

You’re full of ad Hominems and false facts. You’re a typical Leftist. NYT is a biased Leftist rag.

Irony poisoning.

You have responded to facts provided with zero facts of your own and only ad hominem deflections. Trump is a racist. He was sued for it. (He didn’t win) You are willfully ignoring that fact and you have every right to do so. We just know it.

In America you're innocent until proven guilty. There is ZERO proof that DJT is a racist. NONE.

Irony poisoning.

In America you're innocent until proven guilty. There is ZERO proof that DJT is a racist. NONE.

They settled. Tells us the government was right and that Trump engaged in racist activities in denying equal access to housing.

Like I said, the proof is there and goes WAAAAAY back. You’re choosing to ignore that because your party, your tribe, is more important to you than opposing racism. That’s your right as an American. You should own it though.

Irony poisoning.

They settled. Tells us the government was right and that Trump engaged in racist activities in denying equal access to housing.

Like I said, the proof is there and goes WAAAAAY back. You’re choosing to ignore that because your party, your tribe, is more important to you than opposing racism. That’s your right as an American. You should own it though.

That’s not necessarily racist. It is capitalist. At the time stats showed that minorities were a higher credit risk. IDC about racism. It exists. IDC that the Democrats are antisemitic. What I care about is that The a Democrats lie about being antisemitic. What policies of Trump since the election have negatively impacted minorities?

Irony poisoning.

That’s not necessarily racist. It is capitalist. At the time stats showed that minorities were a higher credit risk. IDC about racism. It exists. IDC that the Democrats are antisemitic. What I care about is that The a Democrats lie about being antisemitic. What policies of Trump since the election have negatively impacted minorities?

Is that how you justify your support for an overt racist? Lying to yourself is so original...

Irony poisoning.

Is that how you justify your support for an overt racist? Lying to yourself is so original...

My dad used to own property and rent it out. Minorities were typically more delinquent. He being an old Jewish immigrant felt badly for them and forgave. I told him to use better scrutiny when renting and to gauge people’s employment history and attain references. Does it make me a racist? Fact is minorities were higher credit risks at the time.

This is not racism. This is business. What my dad did was stupid. I am not a racist in my mind. I am a capitalist. IDC what race you are so long as you are logical and profit oriented. I see Trump the same way and I have yet to see an iota of evidence that proves me to be incorrect.

Irony poisoning.

My dad used to own property and rent it out. Minorities were typically more delinquent. He being an old Jewish immigrant felt badly for them and forgave. I told him to use better scrutiny when renting and to gauge people’s employment history and attain references. Does it make me a racist? Fact is minorities were higher credit risks at the time.

This is not racism. This is business. What my dad did was stupid. I am not a racist in my mind. I am a capitalist. IDC what race you are so long as you are logical and profit oriented. I see Trump the same way and I have yet to see an iota of evidence that proves me to be incorrect.

Telling yourself a nice story to help you sleep at night? It wasn't a story in a vacuum. It was a pattern of racist behavior. It got him elected.

https://psmag.com/news/new-study-co...not-economics-drove-former-democrats-to-trump

Telling yourself a nice story to help you sleep at night? It wasn't a story in a vacuum. It was a pattern of racist behavior. It got him elected.

https://psmag.com/news/new-study-co...not-economics-drove-former-democrats-to-trump

So by your theory, 65mil Americans are racists? Stop your nonsense and stop posting links from biased news sources.

Ben Carson: Trump's ‘Not Racist’

So by your theory, 65mil Americans are racists? Stop your nonsense and stop posting links from biased news sources.

That’s your logic, not mine. Trump being racist does not mean his supporters are racist...just that racism isn’t a deal breaker for them.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media...-have-stayed-silent-on-trumps-inherent-racism

That’s your logic, not mine. Trump being racist does not mean his supporters are racist...just that racism isn’t a deal breaker for them.

No. You don’t get to run. He is as racist as I am by your operational definition. So call me one and be done with it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/415123-michael-steele-gop-candidates-have-stayed-silent-on-trumps-inherent-racism

Back at you

Donald Trump's no racist, as past acts and presidential record prove

......and his current wife's father has a card to prove it.

You’re not adding much to the thread. How about you go to your room and read a book.

I'm stating fact, a term you should define.

As a Jew you should read Sophie's Choice and hope that God is merciful.

I have read Sophie's choice. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you believe that Israel has hypnotized the world? ZERO Democrats attended the embassy opening in Jerusalem. More facts for you.

The Vox is a Leftist site run by traitors.

The Holocaust was a horrible time in history of which you and I don't agree, judenrat.

Bang! The truth comes out. Thank you for your honesty as a Jew hating Leftist. Let’s see how many fellow Dems give you a star for that post. Gator?

I stated that the holocaust was a horrible time in history. How does that make me "Jew hating?"

You’re not adding much to the thread. How about you go to your room and read a book.

I'm stating fact, a term you should define.

As a Jew you should read Sophie's Choice and hope that God is merciful.

I have read Sophie's choice. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too? Do you believe that Israel has hypnotized the world? ZERO Democrats attended the embassy opening in Jerusalem. More facts for you.

The Vox is a Leftist site run by traitors.

The Holocaust was a horrible time in history of which you and I don't agree, judenrat.

Bang! The truth comes out. Thank you for your honesty as a Jew hating Leftist. Let’s see how many fellow Dems give you a star for that post. Gator?

I stated that the holocaust was a horrible time in history. How does that make me "Jew hating?"

Because you were being sarcastic.

1) They are coming here illegally and we don’t know who they are. There is greater security and scrutiny at airports for citizens than illegals storming in here. It is not a military invasion but it is an invasion nonetheless.

I'm sitting in a starbucks right now. There aer about 15 people here. I don't know any of them. I don't feel particularly threatened.

Yes, there are greater security in airports because you can do a lot of damage at an airport.

3) Nazis killed 90% of my ancestors in WW2. Both military and civilians. Jews had zero options. Here the illegals can just remain in their countries. Apples and oranges.

Um, no, they will probably get killed if they stay where they are at.... The point is, Americans are supposed to be a lot better than, "Only marginally less bad than the Nazis".

I'm sitting in a starbucks right now. There aer about 15 people here. I don't know any of them. I don't feel particularly threatened.

Yes, there are greater security in airports because you can do a lot of damage at an airport.

Um, no, they will probably get killed if they stay where they are at.... The point is, Americans are supposed to be a lot better than, "Only marginally less bad than the Nazis".

1) 15 illegals? LOL how do they know they are illegal?

2) They will get killed if they stay in Honduras? You just said our country is unsafe and Amnesty Intl stated tourists should not come here? So your contention is that we should allow anyone and everyone here? 7bil people in the world. Would get a little crowded.

Let me guess, none of those 15 are cops. BTW, we're not surprised at all that you hang out at starbucks.

Forum List

Back