I voted for Trump in 2016

It’s amazing that someone who loves throwing around anti Semitic can complain about people calling trump supporters racist. You are one in the same, just on other sides.

The Left is anti Israel that is very apparent.
MIGA!

How about just don’t bash it? It is the only Jewish nation. It is relatively tiny. It is the only nation with true democratic elections in the Middle East.
I get it, you care more about Israel than the US. MIGA!

It’s amazing that someone who loves throwing around anti Semitic can complain about people calling trump supporters racist. You are one in the same, just on other sides.

MIGA!

How about just don’t bash it? It is the only Jewish nation. It is relatively tiny. It is the only nation with true democratic elections in the Middle East.

You obviously don’t get it. Your rhetoric bores me, little man.

No that isn’t anti Semitic. MIGA right?

Tell that to 70+ year olds who lost most of their family in the Holocaust.
Wasn’t there lots of more recent deaths associated with this opening? You celebrate that eh?

Not any more than usual. That is what happens when you’re surrounded by extremists.
Yes it was lots more death. The decision you celebrate lead to many deaths. But those weren’t your people right? You sure you aren’t racist?

Link?
Israel faces outcry over Gaza killings during Jerusalem embassy protests

MIGA!

I do. You whine too much. You celebrate death.

'Jews will not replace us' guys contain some fine people...

He never said those who chanted that were fine people. Being a Jew myself I know this. Funny how you promote the fake news.

The leader of the GOP said that...

Objecting Israeli policy is not anti-Semitic. Israeli troops have killed UN troops (from EU) in the last 25 years... Should they be happy with Israeli...

Israeli continual support for illegal settlers in Palestine is the main problem. Innocent People are being cleansed from their land so that illegal settlers can move in...

Let me make sure to tell you I know a fair few Israelis who serve each year and all of them consider these illegal settlers as dangerous assholes. To quote one 'What kind of fucker moves his family into a war zone?'... They consider them freeloaders just taking advantage of native born Israelis, a lot of them are Eastern European mainly Russian... They shoot at everyone including the IDF...

Yes, all these stories were in the "mainstream"news. I was in NY in the 80s and I heard about Trump's racism back then. Fox didn't cover it, but it WAS covered. You know now and still support him. That makes you okay with racism.

Stop your nonsense. If he didn’t rub and donated $2mil to the Clinton campaign, no one including you would be calling him a racist. You’re boring me with your one sided rhetoric. If he is racist then so am I .

You didn't read anything I provided because you don't want to know that you support a straight up racist. I knew and called him out as racist in NY in the 80s. He IS a racist. You I don't know or care if you are.

Yet you never called him that before 2015. The Leftist media doesn’t impress me. Trump is not a new phenomenon. He has been famous for as long as I have been alive and NEVER had I heard him Being called a racist until he became a candidate.

He was so racist that Oprah had him as a guest.

especially, I called him a racist before he ran for office. I called him racist for starting the racist birther conspiracy.

You may have ignored it or not cared then, but you KNOW now that he is a racist and that he's always been racist. Racism got him elected. You've made it clear that racism isn't a deal breaker for you.

People like you are the worst kinds of people. Honestly. Just awful. I am glad he won and I am glad it makes you miserable.

Well, that's a fine reason to tacitly support a racist, because he "owns the libs".

Tell that to 70+ year olds who lost most of their family in the Holocaust.
Wasn’t there lots of more recent deaths associated with this opening? You celebrate that eh?

Not any more than usual. That is what happens when you’re surrounded by extremists.
Yes it was lots more death. The decision you celebrate lead to many deaths. But those weren’t your people right? You sure you aren’t racist?

Link?

Gaza is run by an internationally recognized terror group.

MIGA!

I have not whined one time. Do you know what the word means? At least you know where I stand you’re cryptic. Why is that?

'Jews will not replace us' guys contain some fine people...

He never said those who chanted that were fine people. Being a Jew myself I know this. Funny how you promote the fake news.

The leader of the GOP said that...

Objecting Israeli policy is not anti-Semitic. Israeli troops have killed UN troops (from EU) in the last 25 years... Should they be happy with Israeli...

Israeli continual support for illegal settlers in Palestine is the main problem. Innocent People are being cleansed from their land so that illegal settlers can move in...

Let me make sure to tell you I know a fair few Israelis who serve each year and all of them consider these illegal settlers as dangerous assholes. To quote one 'What kind of fucker moves his family into a war zone?'... They consider them freeloaders just taking advantage of native born Israelis, a lot of them are Eastern European mainly Russian... They shoot at everyone including the IDF...

You may slam policies but slamming people is a whole other matter. Do you think Hamas and Fatah are the “good guys” in this conflict?

Stop your nonsense. If he didn’t rub and donated $2mil to the Clinton campaign, no one including you would be calling him a racist. You’re boring me with your one sided rhetoric. If he is racist then so am I .

You didn't read anything I provided because you don't want to know that you support a straight up racist. I knew and called him out as racist in NY in the 80s. He IS a racist. You I don't know or care if you are.

Yet you never called him that before 2015. The Leftist media doesn’t impress me. Trump is not a new phenomenon. He has been famous for as long as I have been alive and NEVER had I heard him Being called a racist until he became a candidate.

especially, I called him a racist before he ran for office. I called him racist for starting the racist birther conspiracy.

You may have ignored it or not cared then, but you KNOW now that he is a racist and that he's always been racist. Racism got him elected. You've made it clear that racism isn't a deal breaker for you.

People like you are the worst kinds of people. Honestly. Just awful. I am glad he won and I am glad it makes you miserable.

Well, that's a fine reason to tacitly support a racist, because he "owns the libs".

He is only a racist in your mind. I for Example disagree

Link?

And you celebrate the deaths of protestors. Sad.

He is only a racist in your mind. I for Example disagree

As long as he shows lots of support for Israel right?

Link?

Not protestors. Terrorists and their supporters.

I have not whined one time. Do you know what the word means? At least you know where I stand you’re cryptic. Why is that?
You whine every time someone is against anything Israel.

Nope. Never whine. I challenge.

Link?

Not protestors. Terrorists and their supporters.
They were protestors.

Gaza has had its bloodiest day in years on Monday after Israeli forces shot and killed 58 Palestinians and wounded at least 1,200 as tens of thousands protested along the frontier against the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem.

Nope. Never whine. I challenge.
You whine and call everyone anti Semite.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.
Thank you

I am not calling you a racist but you support someone who not only tolerates racist actions but also at times encourages it from a pulpit...

He also takes no responsibility for his actions...

By the way you asked for three things:
  • Economy : Deficit is increasing. If t he economy is going well why are they increasing the borrowing?
  • Border security : Illegal Immigration is increasing. Trump Administration has convicted zero companies since Jan 2018 for hiring illegal immigrants .
  • Military strength : No point buying more aircraft when the Russians are cyber attacking the US. Trump has effectually done very little to defend US against Russia.
I am not to be hyper critical about people voting for Trump, he is a con artist. But please wake up and smell the coffee..
deficit increased under every president, that's stupid.

Russia hasn't done shit. you're about zero for zero. name one racist thing trump did?

He's got black folks working, oh shit that's racist
he released black men from prison, holy shit that must be racist,
he's met with the true leaders of the black communities and they stand behind him. so, how is it he's racist? you can't name shit, you're a parrot and a disgrace to the people of color. you believe they are inferior to you and you must defend them, guardian of the minority, LOL>

Forum List

Back