I voted for Trump in 2016

You should point out that Pew Research shows that while they didn’t do the act, more than half thought it was acceptable. You’re also changing your tune as before you were defending the action. If western values are so bad then why are there so many Muslims in France?

Because the French imported them as cheap labor. Same reason we have all those Mexicans you are deathly afraid of.

You should point out that Pew Research shows that while they didn’t do the act, more than half thought it was acceptable. You’re also changing your tune as before you were defending the action. If western values are so bad then why are there so many Muslims in France?

Because the French imported them as cheap labor. Same reason we have all those Mexicans you are deathly afraid of.

I fear absolutely no One. I wear my Star of David openly. Link that the French imported them please. IDC if this entire country goes black or brown as you call it so long as we are logical and aren’t pussies. I am OK with antisemitic views as those are your right being an American what I dislike is dishonest people like you that shy away from stating how they really feel.

I fear absolutely no One. I wear my Star of David openly. Link that the French imported them please. IDC if this entire country goes black or brown as you call it so long as we are logical and aren’t pussies. I am OK with antisemitic views as those are your right being an American what I dislike is dishonest people like you that shy away from stating how they really feel.

Oh, I've stated exactly how I feel.. it's just that you can't see the difference between hating a racist, apartheid regime and hating your religion (which I think is no more or less silly than any other religion.)

Do you think all these Algerians and Moroccans just snuck in, then?

French-Born Arabs, Perpetually Foreign, Grow Bitter

Oh, I've stated exactly how I feel.. it's just that you can't see the difference between hating a racist, apartheid regime and hating your religion (which I think is no more or less silly than any other religion.)

IDC if you hate Israel. That’s fine with me. I am Not even religious but I owe it to my ancestors to stand up to bigots like you. I disagree that Israel is racist and apartheid. Shit, it’s the only country in the Middle East that allows Muslims to vote. So by your logic, France made its own problem. Fine with me.

As always you’re wrong.

5 facts about the Muslim population in Europe

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you
I don’t think you are racist. Just a jerk sometimes.

We all have a right to our political opinions and to agree to disagree.
Didn’t used to be labeled evil, unAmerican, traitors to be hunted down, treasonous, or in your case racist for them.

Times have changed, and it is reflected in our political discourse.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

Thank you
I don’t think you are racist. Just a jerk sometimes.

We all have a right to our political opinions and to agree to disagree.
Didn’t used to be labeled evil, unAmerican, traitors to be hunted down, treasonous, or in your case racist for them.

Times have changed, and it is reflected in our political discourse.

Coyote, at least be honest. I am a jerk most of the time. Thank you for your candor. I agree With your post. First time for everything.

IDC if you hate Israel. That’s fine with me. I am Not even religious but I owe it to my ancestors to stand up to bigots like you. I disagree that Israel is racist and apartheid.

of course you do... That doesn't make it not so... The Zionist Entity is a racist, Aparthied state.

Shit, it’s the only country in the Middle East that allows Muslims to vote.

If they really did that, they'd have voted Zionism out of existence.

IDC if you hate Israel. That’s fine with me. I am Not even religious but I owe it to my ancestors to stand up to bigots like you. I disagree that Israel is racist and apartheid.

of course you do... That doesn't make it not so... The Zionist Entity is a racist, Aparthied state.

Shit, it’s the only country in the Middle East that allows Muslims to vote.

If they really did that, they'd have voted Zionism out of existence.

1) I guess we disagree. What can one do? Might makes right so if it came down to Medieval ways you would lose.

2) Ever speak with Arabs in Israel? They actually enjoy living there. I am a Zionist. Feel free to try to put me out of existence.

1) I guess we disagree. What can one do? Might makes right so if it came down to Medieval ways you would lose.

2) Ever speak with Arabs in Israel? They actually enjoy living there. I am a Zionist. Feel free to try to put me out of existence.

1) "That Jew is going to kick my ass." said no one, ever.
2) Uh, guy, you wouldn't need checkpoints, walls, and a police state if everyone was happy with you being there.

1) "That Jew is going to kick my ass." said no one, ever.
2) Uh, guy, you wouldn't need checkpoints, walls, and a police state if everyone was happy with you being there.

1) Joe, you’re an old man. Why would I waste my time with you? LOL

Ever been to Israel? We can battle.

2) Checkpoints and walls are for terrorists. I am talking about Islamist citizens of Israel.

2) Checkpoints and walls are for terrorists. I am talking about Islamist citizens of Israel.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. That you have some sad quislings over there... well, shit, the one thing the Nazis taught us is that you can find quislings anywhere.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. That you have some sad quislings over there... well, shit, the one thing the Nazis taught us is that you can find quislings anywhere.

So we agree, might makes right. You d find out first hand if we were in the same coffee shop in Chicago. Alas we ll never know.

So we agree, might makes right. You d find out first hand if we were in the same coffee shop in Chicago. Alas we ll never know.

Again, guy,making threats is against USMB rules... Keep it up, I WILL START REPORTING YOU.

How is it a threat? I said "alas we ll never know"

Calm down. Need a hug? You're a tough guy until challenged eh?

How is it a threat? I said "alas we ll never know"

Calm down. Need a hug? You're a tough guy until challenged eh?

You're the one trying to asert his manhood. I just need to look at the box of medals the Army gave me...

You and your imaginary medals. LOL. You’re the one suddenly scared, Susan. Relax.

Thank you
I voting for him in 2020 so he can finish the great work he has already started!

Forum List

Back