I Voted Today

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Sent in my absentee at the equivalent cost of $1.40 for postage. My vote goes to California so it's a lost cause. However, I feel good about it because the Beast is disgusting and it was both the most and least I could do.

Sent in my absentee at the equivalent cost of $1.40 for postage. My vote goes to California so it's a lost cause. However, I feel good about it because the Beast is disgusting and it was both the most and least I could do.

Thought you were from Philly?

If your vote is in a locked-red or locked-blue state, you wasted it if you voted for either one. That's the perfect opportunity to make a statement against the Duopoly.

If you already know your state is voting for one of the Duopoly, your individual vote is worth exactly the same as if you had stayed home and done nothing. That's the Electoral College at work.

If your vote is in a locked-red or locked-blue state, you wasted it if you voted for either one. That's the perfect opportunity to make a statement against the Duopoly.

If you already know your state is voting for one of the Duopoly, your individual vote is worth exactly the same as if you had stayed home and done nothing. That's the Electoral College at work.
I was born in Philly but that's irrelevant. By law, I need to vote in the state of my last permanent address. I am well aware of the electoral college and pointed that out clearly in the OP.

Still, it is a visceral dislike of the Beast which led me to this exercise in futility. Hopefully, there will be millions in other states so compelled.

Did the mailman check your Voter ID?

Did the mailman check your Voter ID?
State of California. If illegals can vote, so can I.

Even Obama wasn't disgusting enough for me to be motivated to vote in CA.

Um...how? Voting in CA, for overseas voters, doesn't start until E-60.

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I sent in the absentee ballot as instructed by FVAP. Look it up if you can be bothered.

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I sent in the absentee ballot as instructed by FVAP. Look it up if you can be bothered.

Are you sure you're registered? Did you vote a fed only ballot? You don't have to. Your ballot will be sent by your county of registration via the preferred ballot delivery method, email, fax or mail.

Ballots cannot be sent to O/S voters until E-60.

I know both the Gore and Kerry campaigns tried and succeeded in delaying APO ballots sent to Troop serving overseas. There is no level of slime and deception democRATS won't stoop to.

I know both the Gore and Kerry campaigns tried and succeeded in delaying APO ballots sent to Troop serving overseas. There is no level of slime and deception democRATS won't stoop to.

No you don't "know" that since it didn't happen.

I was born in Philly but that's irrelevant. By law, I need to vote in the state of my last permanent address. I am well aware of the electoral college and pointed that out clearly in the OP.

Still, it is a visceral dislike of the Beast which led me to this exercise in futility. Hopefully, there will be millions in other states so compelled.

Well I wouldn't worry about California voting for The Beast. Polls show him WAY behind and staying behind.

That's excellent that you voted against the Duopoly, if this is what you're saying. You voted for Jill Stein I presume?

This post illustrates why the Framers created the Electoral Collage – and thankfully so.

Forum List

Back