I wanna stir the pot! Let's talk about why.....

Let's just say everyone is cheap when it comes to grabbing their wallets to pay for healthcare and other expenses after all the taxes we have contributed over the years it would have paid for itself but the government wants control over everything and still look at us for more money if we don't work they don't get paid and everything crashes they print million or i should say billions of us dollars daily and still say that the USA is in debt not they're in debt and should speak for themselves
First step Soul: we track the documented expenditures, debts and damages in tax dollars owed to citizens by Party, based on what Party supporters AGREED or DISAPPROVED to pay for with taxes. Divide the tab, and hold taxpayers by PARTY to pay for their own policies. Tracking these debts and credits in a banking system, we can borrow and lend back and forth, while the wrongdoers are charged with paying back any benefits or profits, debts or damages they caused by abusing govt, instead of charging taxpayers.

Thus, Democrats can pay back Blacks and other minorities by converting failed prisons into teaching hospitals and public school/housing and immigration facilities into campus sites with work study jobs and services they fund with money saved by preventing crime through rehab and restitution under supervised educational programs.

Republicans can pay back corrupt spending on contested military contracts by converting VA and postal service and security jobs to help Veterans and train more leaders in community self govt.

Health care benefts can be covered by organizing parties to collect restitution and credit back taxpayers by applying debts owed toward financing jobs in reforms.

Www.earnedamnesty.org

The penalty will be $XXX dollar amount per year. The penalty applies for every month you do not have minimum essential coverage which ranges from a minimum or maximum of $XXX -XXXX.XX amount of dollars which household income plays a major factor on the penalty amount but if you qualify you can also get an exemption so yes if you don't have insurance 12 months out of the year then there will be a penalty when you file your taxes
Oh, I did not know dat. I am going to take that suggestion back to Vlad and see if we cannot do same.

But first are you sure that is still going on? Did you pay a penalty or anyone you know last year?

Oh, I did not know dat. I am going to take that suggestion back to Vlad and see if we cannot do same.

But first are you sure that is still going on? Did you pay a penalty or anyone you know last year?
Yes, it has been going on for years now, where have you been? I know an individual who had to pay a penalty for not having healthcare insurance. I'm not sure where you're located but I hope this helps it all depends on your state https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/re...ur-state-require-you-to-have-health-insurance

Yes, it has been going on for years now, where have you been? I know an individual who had to pay a penalty for not having healthcare insurance. I'm not sure where you're located but I hope this helps it all depends on your state https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/re...ur-state-require-you-to-have-health-insurance
Ok, I'll quit jerking you around. I knew that since I'm with a major health insurer.

I was questioning because I knew the penalty went away and no one except for a few other states has to pay federal taxes for not having health insurance. I'm very much here in the U.S. and an American.

Your mythical Jesus helped people.
Dear Crepitus
Jesus is as mythical as Justice is.
The two concepts are equally universal, and interchangeable. But both remain Faith Based.

Nobody has seen Justice achieved in real life.

Yet everyone I know has a concept and innate desire for Justice.

Whatever you believe is the ideal standard of truth and justice:

This is the same calling and faith
as someone who believes in Equal Justice for all, and the Kingdom of God
bringing peace to all people on Earth.

All faith based concepts

Even if all humanity united in truth, justice and peace, this would still remain faith based. The issue and challenge is can we AGREE to live in peace and submit to Equal Justice Under Law.

This is the same meaning and process as understanding Jesus as Lord of All.

The Doctor's Wife
Amadeus JohnDB
Grailhunter Please join me in praying that we can unite more fully between believers and secular gentiles on the meaning of Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice. Thank you for your prayers!

Dear Crepitus
Jesus is as mythical as Justice is.
The two concepts are equally universal, and interchangeable. But both remain Faith Based.

Nobody has seen Justice achieved in real life.

Yet everyone I know has a concept and innate desire for Justice.

Whatever you believe is the ideal standard of truth and justice:

This is the same calling and faith
as someone who believes in Equal Justice for all, and the Kingdom of God
bringing peace to all people on Earth.

All faith based concepts

Even if all humanity united in truth, justice and peace, this would still remain faith based. The issue and challenge is can we AGREE to live in peace and submit to Equal Justice Under Law.

This is the same meaning and process as understanding Jesus as Lord of All.

The Doctor's Wife
Amadeus JohnDB
Grailhunter Please join me in praying that we can unite more fully between believers and secular gentiles on the meaning of Christ Jesus as Restorative Justice. Thank you for your prayers!
A. I'm not a potential convert.

B. This isn't about me, it's about the hypocrisy we see in the republican party, particularly the "christian right".

Health Care is NOT free in America! Why do Americans have to pay for healthcare that should be free and IF we have to pay for healthcare WHY don't we have access to full coverage if we are being charged, most premiums give you less coverage for more money, and your still held fully responsible for paying each month or you will be penalized during tax season... Other countries have free health care and they're doing just fine!
I would not want the free health care of any country. It sucks.

Forum List

Back