I want any of you to prove my numbers are wrong!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I totally don't understand why many of you don't comprehend the below data that comes from the sources I provide the links to.
I'm not making these numbers up!
The EPA plans to have 17,245,800 cars be EVs in 2032 and 5,498,953 medium duty trucks.
These EVs will be using 526 billion kWh/ year. Which is 13% more than we used in 2022.
Where will that additional electricity come from?
Where will the nearly $900 Trillion come from to build the additional power plants to generate the over half a trillion kWh for the EVs?
But I've not seen anyone in the MSM, on this board, anywhere make this point: Where will nearly $900 trillion to construct the nearly 1,400 more power plants?
PLUS that idiot Biden has guaranteed to "rid fossil fuels" which provide the USA over 60% of the electricity used today! Where will that money come from?
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

EPAEVcars:truckscosts071823.png

Here's the thing: The Gubmint cannot force anyone to buy an electric vehicle. Cannot. President Biden and his minions have no control over market conditions after he is dead. If people want EV's they will buy them and if they don't, they won't. Simple as that. Except maybe in California. They might make it a felony to buy an SUV with an ICE. Fuck them very much.

Electricity is produced by PUBLIC UTILITIES. They are in a very privileged position in our society. If they determine, for example, that they will need to build additional generation capacity, they figure out what it will cost and present that to the state Public Utilities Commission (or whatever it's called in your state), and that PUC will allow the utilities to borrow the money or raise their rates for the necessary facilities. It will all happen quite slowly, so there will be plenty of time for this process to go forward. And the higher electricity rates might affect whether people are keen to buy more EV's.

If we are lucky, the Feds will scale back on the bizarre and neurotic regulations w/r/t nuclear power, and some Nuke plants will be built to cover the additional 'tricity needs.

The OP is trying to frighten people about stuff that might be a "big deal," but will easily be handled by our institutions at the time.

Now some of you will retort with some nonsense about "solar panels" or " wind turbine,WT" and I've done the cost analysis for those... but
again the costs are in the trillions to ADD solar panels and WTs. I just don't comprehend why this push to cost our economy trillions of dollars
WHEN in reality the USA has continually reduced Co2 emissions and these countries are ADDING to the amount!
NOTE what is the next biggest : Generating electricity!
sourcesofUSACo2emmission.png

Co2Emssions10yrsbycountry.png

That information should make you and all your other crazy buddies very happy. If it's impossible, as you claim, why are you whining about it? If it can't be done anyway, why are you so worried about it?,

EV sales are down... people are waking up.... tow truck companies are installing EV battery chargers on their trucks due to the amount of calls from EV drivers that they are out of power....

Here's the thing: The Gubmint cannot force anyone to buy an electric vehicle. Cannot. President Biden and his minions have no control over market conditions after he is dead. If people want EV's they will buy them and if they don't, they won't. Simple as that. Except maybe in California. They might make it a felony to buy an SUV with an ICE. Fuck them very much.

Electricity is produced by PUBLIC UTILITIES. They are in a very privileged position in our society. If they determine, for example, that they will need to build additional generation capacity, they figure out what it will cost and present that to the state Public Utilities Commission (or whatever it's called in your state), and that PUC will allow the utilities to borrow the money or raise their rates for the necessary facilities. It will all happen quite slowly, so there will be plenty of time for this process to go forward. And the higher electricity rates might affect whether people are keen to buy more EV's.

If we are lucky, the Feds will scale back on the bizarre and neurotic regulations w/r/t nuclear power, and some Nuke plants will be built to cover the additional 'tricity needs.

The OP is trying to frighten people about stuff that might be a "big deal," but will easily be handled by our institutions at the time.
The Feds are giving tax credits for buying EVs. Unfair.

The EPA plans to have 17,245,800 cars be EVs in 2032 and 5,498,953 medium duty trucks.
These EVs will be using 526 billion kWh/ year. Which is 13% more than we used in 2022.
Where did that number come from? I get more like 125 billion, a factor of 5 lower.

And the grid can handle that.

I totally don't understand why many of you don't comprehend the below data that comes from the sources I provide the links to.
I'm not making these numbers up!
Where will that additional electricity come from?
Where will the nearly $900 Trillion come from to build the additional power plants to generate the over half a trillion kWh for the EVs?
But I've not seen anyone in the MSM, on this board, anywhere make this point: Where will nearly $900 trillion to construct the nearly 1,400 more power plants?
PLUS that idiot Biden has guaranteed to "rid fossil fuels" which provide the USA over 60% of the electricity used today! Where will that money come from?
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

View attachment 805871

I want any of you to prove my numbers are wrong!​

Why should we bother?

You're always wrong.

Do any of you EV lovers know how much a battery for a Tesla or the Ford E Truck weighs?... look it up... if you think our roads are bad now just wait till everyone is forced to buy an EV....

What does your link state?

The U.S. electric vehicle market is growing............

What did I reply to?

EV sales are down...

Do any of you EV lovers know how much a battery for a Tesla or the Ford E Truck weighs?... look it up... if you think our roads are bad now just wait till everyone is forced to buy an EV....

The Tesla Model 3 is available in three trims: Standard Range Plus, Long Range, and Performance. The Standard Range Plus model has a single motor and weighs 3,582 pounds.

A new Dodge Challenger SXT weighs 3,841 lbs, making it quite a bit lighter than the V8-powered options.

But with the new digital bank currency/voucher system the banks are piloting, you can keep your fossil fuel car, but your bank chip won't work at the gas station, that way if you want to get somewhere, it will have to be in an electric car, or public transportation<their choice for us. And because you tried to gas up a fossil fuel car, your social credit score will lower and some of your voucher credits will be removed from your account. And with the shortages of electric, they will ration the amount of electric you get monthly. That way they can restrict travel outside of your 15 minute city/ghetto.

What does your link state?

The U.S. electric vehicle market is growing............

What did I reply to?

EV sales are down...
Sales are sluggish... we will never get to Biden's pipe dream... he knows it and so should you... EV's are not the answer... we haven't found that fix yet but we will if we stop digging (literally) with the battery solution because its not the solution... Our grid can't support EV's.... the weight of some of these batteries will make potholes in our freeways and highways...

Sales are sluggish... we will never get to Biden's pipe dream... he knows it and so should you... EV's are not the answer... we haven't found that fix yet but we will if we stop digging (literally) with the battery solution because its not the solution... Our grid can't support EV's.... the weight of some of these batteries will make potholes in our freeways and highways...

EV sales are on the same track as ICE vehicles. I've already covered the weight issue.

Sumting Wong? If 0.25Kx4 = 1million EV units per yr. If that is even 10% of total sales (easy math) that would mean only 10mil cars & trucks sold per annum?

Car & Truck sales is closer to 15milliom or 20million per year now.

Dont add up.

Just over $13 million.

Forum List

Back